Photo
* * * * * 9 votes
NO COMMENTS

Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

• Please log in to reply

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:14 PM ( #137 )

Hiya!
OK so this time i have a excuse for not updating! I had a english exam yeserday and so i had to study real hard for it, and that's why i haven't being posting. And i promise you i have been taking pics...... until my SD card broke and now well.... no pics REALLLY sorry!!! I know that this seems to happen way to often, but i can't help it! My stupid SD card broke on me and i had some really awesome pics of Cho to show you!!! Anyway speaking of Cho she is 7 years old now and still hasn't mated, I'm kinda getting worried about her. I really hope she mates soon!! I'm also worried because she has being getting sick alot lately as well, its probably because i haven't been paying much attention to her due to exams. SHe got sick this morning too! But that's because i slept in till about 10:30AM and Cho wakes at around 7AM so she also had a poop next to her and most of her hearts were empty. But i have made a promise to myself to do MUCH better on my next gen (which will be my 4th) that is if Cho ever mates!!! Alright if she doesn't mate soon i fear she will turn into a oldie and i really don't want that! I wouldn't mind so much if she was only on 1st gen but since shes not there is no way i want an olide!!! If i want a oldie i will just start up a tama that's on 1st gen :)

OK i ramble way to much :P But I'm just saying i don't particularly want a oldie right now. So i guess i had better put up her stats so that you can see:
Hungry:♥♥♥♥
Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 27LBS
Stress: 44
Tone: 878
Rythm: 914
Oringinal: 999 ( Yay!! SHe has the highest amount of oringinal!!)
Music genre: Rock 'n' Roll
Gen: 3rd
GP: 13370
Character: Masktchi
Her bands stats:
Band name: Grapes (don't ask XD)
Lisa: Siberitchi (Instrument: Piano)
Cho: Masktchi (Instrument: Drums)
Elaine: Onputchi (Instrument: Drums)
Music Genre: Rock 'n' roll Music
Fans: 35354
Ranking: 999th :(

OK So i know her band's stats aren't much different but i always put them up anyway. Oh yes i forgot to say that last night i caught Cho doing the 'pee pee wiggle' dance and i got her to the toilet just in the nick of time. It was funny because i actually needed to go myself! Anyway I'm not quite sure weather or not i should let Cho and her band talk to you guys after what happened last time.... Ahh what the heck they can talk, but if Elaine start her sillyness again they will be stopped. Here they are:
Cho: Yay Mum cracked!! We get to talk to you readers!!! Eliane promise you won't spoil it for all of us, we have being wanting to talk to the readers for a very long time!
Eliane: Finneee, i won't brag about how fabulous and wonderful i am.....
Me: Ahem....
Elaine: I mean... ok ok i will stop.
Lisa: Thanks Elaine that's all we ask for! Hey readers how's it going, I'm so glad we can finally talk to you!!
Cho: Yes we are very excited.... except what are we meant to say to the readers?? I mean we always get so happy and worked up about actually talking to them. But when we do get the chance we never reallu say much!! We just ramble!
Eliane: Hmm. We could brag....
Cho and Lisa: ELAINE!
Elaine: Alright sorry sorry don't get your pants in a twist. Gosh.
Lisa: *sighs* Don't gosh us missy!! We know you love to brag but you do realize that we are a GROUP your not the only one in the this band you know. Andonly bragging about yourself... well how do you think that makes me and Cho feel??
Cho: Yea Elaine... We wouldn't tell you off so much if you just stop being soo... stuck-up about everything.
Elaine: Well I'm sorry but it kinda runs in my family.
Cho: Bragging runs in your family?
Lisa: Welll no wonder......
Elaine: Yes it does, and seen as though were meant to be a GROUP and all that you'd think my so-called band mates would support me about the fact that i may have a teensy weensy bragging problem.
Lisa: Oh Elaine!! We are so sorry we haven't being there for you! Why didn't you just tell us that you had a problem??
Cho: Yea girl! Come on we telll each other everything!
Elaine: Yes well this was just one thing i didn't particuarly want everyone to know, And now even the readers and Cho's Mum knows! God you guys must think I'm some freak!
Cho: No!! The readers and my Mum don't think that at all!! Guys i think we had better leave i think one of our band mates needs some time to tell us what's going on.
Lisa: Alright bye readers!!!
Elaine: BYee!
Cho: BYEEESS!

Well that was an in interesting conversation...... OK well i had better go readers, i have got more studying to do for my next exam!!
Byee!
Sakura-san123 and CHo! <3
PS: I promise i will update more reguarly from now on!! :D

sakura-san123

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:56 PM ( #138 )

Hey readers!!!
OK i'm just gonna straight into the logging i won't bother telling you why i haven't being logging because i have sooo much to tell you about Cho!!

OK so on a good note she got her pro Debut!!! For rock 'n' Roll which is really awesome!! The band are very happy about this! They got it a couple of days ago but i forgot to say anything sorry :(. So then the band manager came and gave Cho ALOT of gp!! Which was really exciting so that happened after she won her pro Debut and then the Band Manager came again this morning to give her more money!! So this is her current GP: 7022870!! I know it's quite a bit! Cho is very excited to spend it! She has being nagging at me to take her to the shops today but i have being putting it off for a while, because Cho needs to learn how to save since she's gonna be around for a very long time......

Ok you may be wondering what the heck I'm talking about when i say Cho's gonna be around for a very long time, well that's kinda the bad note.... She has evolved into a OTOKITCH!!!! This is not good! I know you might be thinking i am mad for saying this but its seriously not good at all!! She was suppose to mate and she never did!! So she evolved into a Otokitchi a couple of minutes ago! I did not want a Oldie because i am on 3rd gen!! And if you guys remember the Mametchi Zed, my very first character on the music star.... Well once Cho dies from old age.... Zed will be GONE!!!! I reallly didn't want this to happen which is why i have being so worried about Cho not mating! I think there may be something wrong with my tama, because i never saw the matchmaker come for Cho to mate once! Unless i missed it..... So anyway yes now Cho is a Otokitchi, even though i really didn't want her i guess i'm still proud of her. We could aim to get her as old as possible. But i have also being thinking about resetting. I mean I'm gonna lose all my progress wether i wait for Cho to die or reset so i may as well pick one.... But WHICH one????? I'm just really confused at the moment. I need you guys to help me which option to pick!!!

OK that's pretty much it. I will hopefully be updating tomorrow!
Byee!
Sakura-san123 and Cho! <3 :D

sakura-san123

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:54 PM ( #139 )

Hey peeps!!
Good Lord, i must be losing viewers with my lack of updating!! Sorry guys but i am nearly at 2000 views! Which is seriously the best thing ever, i couldn't have asked for better viewers, thanks you guys :) If anyone wants a shout out or just wants to ask any questions you may have about my log please just PM me!! I would be happy to answer any questions :D. Right now let's get on with what's being happening with little Cho because i have quite a bit to tell you guys!!

Cho still can't quite get over the fact that shes a Otokitchi! It's still all a little scary for her knowing that she has reached the 'oldies' stage of tamagotchi, so i have being going easy on her in the last day or so that she has being a Otokitchi. I have actually being taking great care of her lately!!I I have decided to go on ahead and see how old i can get Cho! It should be fun!! So anyway right now she is 9 years old so tomorrow is the big double digit! Number 10! I'm gonna throw a little celebration for her :D Alrighty so since she is a oldie she doesn't get up to much anymore, but she does still beep alot! Just recently she beeped because she needed to go to a concert and i forgot to tell you guys in my last post that she is ranked 3rd!!!! Which is really awesome for her and the band Grapes.... speaking of which they seemed to have evlolved too..... into really weird looking characters, they are skinny and and have weird cloud shaped hat things on their heads. It's hard to explain and I'm afraid i don't have a pic.... but if anyone knows what i am talking about please PM me and tell me what the heck Cho's band members have evolved into!!! :o OK so other than that Cho also got two lots of mail today one was from the band manager giving him yet MORE GP! It's pretty awesome though because now his GP is 9022070! So now i can buy heaps of cool items and yummy food for Cho, shes a very rich little thing XDD. I have also changed Cho's instrument to a trumpet which i got off Music City with a speical code. I felt that it was time for a change in instruments so yeahh. OK i will give you Cho and the band's stats:
Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥
Happy: ♥♥♥ (OOPS, need to work on that ;) )
Weight: 31LBS
Tone: 999
Rythm: 999
Oringinal: 999
Character: Otokitchi
Gen: 3rd (She is stuck on here FOREVVVERR! :P)
GP: 9022070
Instrument: Trumpet
Toy: Bandai block
Stress: 43
Band's stats:
Band name: Grapes
Lisa: Weird character do not know name of. (Instrument: Piano)
Elaine: Weird character do not know name of. (Instrument: Drums)
Cho: Otokitchi, Old Timer. (Instrument: Trumpet)
Ranking: 3rd
TF (Tama fans): 384,204, 232 :o
Yep there's the stats.... most of them will be staying like that for a looonnnnggg time..... :P
Anything else i wanted to alert you guys of..... Ahh yes thats's right! This is not related to Cho but i have made the mistake of starting up my V4..... Which i won't be logging about but i will give you mini updates of what's happening with my V4 at the end of every post! So here comes the first ever mini post about my V4!!:

MINI UPDATE: V4
I accidently started up my V4 :o I don't why but i had a sudden urge to start it up so i did. So at 11:04AM i inserted the battery into my tama, set the time, date, birthday and all that other stuff and then waited for a couple of very tense moments. And then at around 11:08AM a beautiful baby boy was born! He was christianed with the name Carlo! And so i did all the usual that you do with a baby tamagotchi and after an hour or so i heard him evolve into a Puchitchi!! He also got accpeted into pre-school. I will give you his stats tomorrow!

That's it for now all my lovely readers! I will hopefully update tomorrow!
Byee!
Love Sakura-san123 and Cho! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:19 AM ( #140 )

Yo,
Alright not too much to post today, and sorry I'm posting a bit late but that's because i have being hanging with one of my bet mates all day today and i couldn't get on the computer till now! So on with the logging!

OK so with Cho i have kinda had her asleep all day >.> But that's because my mate isn't really a fan tamas so i couldn't exactly play with my little Cho. So she is awake now and has being for while, i won't put her to bed until i go to bed because she hasn't being awake for very long !! And since she was asleep twice in a row it kinda mucked up her aging pattern a bit so now shes 11!! Which is all goods for me because i am trying to get her as old as possible. Ok so just recently the band manager actually came again with even more points for Cho!! So now her GP is: 14021090!! Far out she's rich! So now everytime i log onto Music City i get a lot of GP!! Anyways so other that she hasn't done much and i think this is going to be a rather sucky post sorrry guys :( I won't give you Cho's stats until they have actually changed a little bit!! I guess that will basically be all for Cho, i would have more to say but i have being hanging with my mate all day so i couldn't exactly do much with little Cho :/ Ahh well hopefully tomorrows post will be better!!!

MINI UPDATE: V4
Well i have a little bit more to say about little Carlo, firstly he evolved into a Gourmetchi!!! Which is really exciting! I am aiming for him to turn into a Togetchi :D OK i will give you guys a quick stats update:
Hungry: ♥♥♥♥
Happy: ♥♥♥♥
Weight: 17LBS (I'm doing well with keeping his weight low ^_^)
Training: ||||
Skill points: 9,9,10 (I am working on them atm lolz)
GP: 2010 (That's pretty lol because it's like the year haha :lol: )
Gen: 1st
There we go there's his stats. He also just got accepted into school and his teacher is Mrs Flower because i am trying to raise his gorgeous points.

That's it guys, hope to make a better post tomorrow!
Peace!
Love Sakura-san123 and Cho! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:40 AM ( #141 )

HEY!
OK i know i just logged guys but i have some seriously strange/awesome/excting news that just happened!!!! OK no joke. Cho started beeping and the door icon was highlighted so i pressed it and i thought i was getting yet more mail or something but it turned out to be the band manager and i thought ok cool, he has come to give me some more GP or something. But then..... HE BROUGHT ALONG A DOROTCHI!!!!!!!!!!! FOR CHO TO MATE WITH!!! And i was freaking out going what?? what..... WHATTT?? I didn't know i could mate Cho with someone now she was a oldie!!!! Anyway they did the usual marry process and as this was happening i was still shocked from seeing the band manager bring someone along for me to mate with. I am still stunned!! Which is why I'm doing another post! OK so anyway they had the egg and i just got a baby girl!!!! It looks like my 4th gen will be coming!!! So much much for getting Cho as old possible! WOOW, i still can't believe Cho has mated as an oldie! After all these days she has finally found love <3 <3

I wish i had pics to show you guys!!!! But i don't :angry: Anyways so now i have to think of a name for the baby and i am still like seriously.... this is awesome and weird at the same time!!!
Alright all done. just thought i might post this before i forget!
Bye!
Love Sakura-san123, Cho and a new unexpected addition to the family a husband and baby!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:42 AM ( #142 )

8THHHH PAGEEEEEEEEE FINALLLLYY!!!!!!

sakura-san123

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:52 PM ( #143 )

Sup readerz!!
Hey people, so after the shock of my Cho mating while she was a oldie i kinda took the battery out of her after all that because i was getting sick of the Music Star. So now it's just my V4 Carlo who i have being doing the mini updates about at the end of my posts :ichigotchi: So anyway i guess this log will now be all about Carlo!!

So Carlo is till a gourmetchi, he is hopefully due to evolve soon. I have being taking such goo care of him lately it's ridiculous XDD His skill points currently read: 24,36,23 which i think is pretty good, i have loads of gorgeous points because i am aiming for a Togetchi! I would really love to have a Togetchi because he is sooo freakin cute!!! Anyways so i took Carlo to school today and his teacher is Mrs Flowers and he guessed the right present so he was rewarded with some gorgeous points!! And i have being playing a lot of games with him today so that his skill points get higher and he stays fit!! He currently weighs 19LBS which is really goood!! :newmametchi: And right now he is currently just casually bouncing around the screen like a good little Gourmetchi, i wish he would evolved though :o

I think that's all guys sorryeh about the post being a bit short :rolleyes: But i will update if anything exciting happens!!
Byees!
Love Sakura-san123 and Carlo!! <3 :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

sakura-san123

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:05 PM ( #144 )

Heyy readers!!!
Yay! I have great news about Carlo!! He has finally evovled into a TOGETCHI!!!! Togetchi is exactly what i wanted and i got him! I am sooo proud of Carlo! OK so i have also started up my other V4 who i might log about later on, but anyway so my other V4 is currently a Ichigotchi called Rosey! And i am planning on mating them!! I have being connecting them for ages and they are nnow at 4 smiley faces which means they are best friends!! I just have to keep up the connecting and eventually they will fall in love and i can mate them!! Well that's the oringinal plan, i don't know if it will work because it all depends if Carlo turns 6 yearss old before Rosey becomes an adult, i just hope he won't! Anyway so my dreams for Rosey is for to be a Ponytchi and i'm hoping it will happen!! Here are the two of them's skill points:

CARLO:
ROSEY:
There are thier stats. I don't really have much else to tell you guys apart from the fact that Carlo is waiting on his job offer and Rosey is now at school with Mr TurtlePedia as her teacher so she can raise her intelligence points. They both got star mail this morning but i can't quite remember what it said!! And they have both being taken to school today to keep their skill points up! ^_^ So anyway i guess i could let them talk to you guys before we leave, so here they are:
Carlo: What's up readers!! It's me Carlo how are you all doing?
Rosey: Heyy readers! I am so excited to be talking to everyone. Carlo and i have big dreams to become married and have kids don't we honey?
Carlo: Yes, babe but your a bit too young for me at the moment so lets just be friends until you turn into a beautiful young adult and....
Rosey: Awww Carlo!!! Thanks, do you really think i'm gonna be beautiful when i grow up?
Carlo: Positive hon!
Rosey: Naww, ok readers i know we were meant to be talking to you but i really wanna go and have some alone time with my Carlo here if you know what i mean *wink wink*
Carlo: haha ok baby lets go byeee readers! See you in the next post, and keep reading!
Rosey: Byes!

Haha, well that was unexpected... OK readers this is Sakura-san123 signing off, hope you enjoyed this post and i will see you guys next time!!! Byes!!
Love Sakura-san123, Rosey and Carlo!!! <3 :newmametchi: :newmametchi:

sakura-san123

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:02 AM ( #145 )

Hiii readers!
Alright before i start this post i would like to say four things:
1. OMG you guys are awesome!! I have 3 follows on this log!!! I really love my readers <3
2. BIG shout out to Miss Violetchi for shouting me out in her log and for the reply to my fan mail post that i sent her!! You rule!!!
3. Another BIG shout out to desiraeisdesirae for commenting about my log on my profile!! Thanks so much it means the world to me :)
4. I will now be logging about both Carlo and Rosey to make this log a little more interesting since i can't post pics for a while!!

CARLO:
Carlo is doing so well!! I am so proud of him!!! He managed to get a job today!!! I can't quite remember the options that were avaiable to him but i do know that there was the flourist and circus performer, we applied to both of those but got rejected :( But then we came across the Rockstar job, we applied for it and BAM Carlo got in!!!! It's probably because his Gorgeous points are pretty high right now ^_^. I haven't taken him to his job just yet but i might later on to see how he goes!!
Alright so quick update for his stats: Skill points currently read: 40,41,34, Training: FULL!, Weight: 33LBS, GP: 7290 and he is now 4 years old!! Yay! He mates in two days!! I'm soo excited!! I hope he marries someone really beautiful!! Hmmm what else has happened to little Carlo today..... Oh yea i caught him doing the 'pee pee wiggle' dance about 20 minutes ago and i got him to the toilet in time and as a reward i fed him some pudding from the snacks menu because i hardly ever feed him snacks and he deserved it! I have also being trying to play a lot of games to get his skill points up so that he got a job and all that game playing finally payed off because now my little Carlo is a Rockstar and we both can't wait for him to get his Salary!! Speaking of money, we haven't really being spending a lot of it lately, Carlo keeps nagging me to take him to the shop to spend it but i keep saying no because he needs to learn to save his GP! So that when he finally has a child, his child will learn from him and save money too!! I'm trying to raise little Carlo as well as i can so that his baby turns out good too!! I don't know if that happens in Tamagotchi but oh well :D. And i also already have planned out names for the baby!! If it's a girl it will be named Floss, and if it's a boy it will be named Fred (I'm doing the letter F for next gen ;P ) I really hope Carlo has a baby girl!! Because i would really like to try and get a Violetchi in 2nd gen!!! It should be fun!

ROSEY:
Well, Rosey is..... OK she kinda evolved into a adult which is great and all but it wasn't exactly a Ponytchi..... It was a Masktchi >.< Now i will just say this, i have never being a fan of Masktchi's or any bad care character for that matter because i always feel bad when i get them because i know i haven't taken the best care of my Tama :( Anyway so Rosey is now a Masktchi much to my dissapointment, and i don't think i will be mating Carlo to her now!! They can still be best friends... but i'm not so sure about the marriage part. We will see. Anyway so Rosey's stats: Skill Points: 41,30,24, Training: FULL!, Weight: 25LBS, GP: 5320 and she's now 3 years old!! So her skill points are really good and i do know the reason why i ended up with Masktchi, it was because i kinda started to neglect her and didn't play games as much as i should have.... i kinda turned into a bad parent, so even though her skill points were great... her care wasn't. I have learnt from this and next gen i have made a promise to both Rosey and myself that i will do much better!!! OK so even though Rosey's marriage is a little further away than Carlo's i have still came up with names for the baby! If it's a girl it will be named Beth and if it's a boy it will be named Brad (I'm doing the letter B for this V4). OK so now I am just awaiting on Rosey's job offer, hopefully it will come tomorrow!! I hope she gets a job, i had better work on her skill points!!
I think i have said everything i need to say. So that concludes this post readers and thanks so much for all the veiws and follows it really means a lot to me!!!!!
See ya next post!!
Love: Sakura-san123, Carlo and Rosey!!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:59 PM ( #146 )

Hellooo!!!

CARLO:
OK to be honest not much has happened wit Carlo or Rosey today because they have being alseep all day! It's because i had a Drama exam today and thankfully it was my last one (WOOT WOOT :D ) And then i went to a friend's for the rest of the day, and she isn't exactly a big fan of tamas so i couldn't whip them out and wake them up. So Carlo has being asleep all day and i only just woke him up to find he was a bit hungry so i fed him a couple of scones and i have just played jump rope with him because his weight is getting dangerously high. It's now at 40LBS so i had better watch that. And him sleeping all day has obviously mucked up him aging because he is still 4 years so I'm guessing he may age later on today :). I really can't wait for him to mate!! I don't want to get rid of him or anything in fact i am gonna miss him like heck when he does leave! But i just can't wait to get into 2nd gen :lol:. I haven't managed to take him to his job today because of the whole friend's place/exam fiasco so i will hopefully be able to take him later on so that we can get our salary!!! I think i have pretty much covered all i need to for my little Carlo.

ROSEY:
So it's pretty much the same for old Rosey, she's still 3 years old and she was asleep all day as well :/ She has not yet got her job request but that's because i have mucked it up with putting her to sleep all day Ohh well she will get it eventually. To be honest once Rosey leaves i don't think I'm gonna miss her as much as Carlo, the reason for this is because i worked a lot harder on Carlo and when Rosey was welcomed into the family i did take great care of her but i wasn't as determined as i was with Carlo :o. I guess that's probably gonna happen a lot while I'm running two tamas i will pay loads of attention to one, and hardly any to the other. Anyway back on topic Rosey is just bobbing around the screen at the moment :D I did just play a game of mimic with her and her weight is currently sitting at 30LBS i must say she's a bit fitter than Carlo!! OK all done.

That concludes this post everyone. Keep reading though because there will be a new post tomoz!!
Alright Sakura-san123 is signing out, have a great day readers! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:04 AM ( #147 )

Hiiiiii readers!!
OK firstly: Yay we are nearly at 2000 veiws!!! You guys are amazing!!!! It's good to know I'm talking to myself when i make these posts :P.

CARLO:
Yay, Carlo has finally aged to 5 years old!!! He didn't age this morning so i was starting to get kinda worried but i just checked his stats and he is now 5! Woot woot ^_^ Hey, i wonder if he will mate...... because sometimes for some unknown reasons my v4 mates a t 5 years old!! Hold on i will just set the time to 6:59 and see if i get any luck..... Yep ok it's set...... ho hum ho hum...... 20 seconds left....OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!! The matchmaker just appeared on my screen!!!! She brought along a Marotchi.... which i said no too, i don't really like them. LOL i didn't think that would work!! :P OK i have just set the time again so hopefully we will get a good character. OK this time she brought along a Seberitchi!!! Who we gladly accepted!! So the usual fireworks went and off and then out popped a baby boy!!!! So i believe i will be naming it Fred, like i said i would in a previous post! So little Fred has being born! This is very exciting!! I wonder what i should aim for??? Maybe a Kuchpatchi? Hmmm we will have to see!! OK so apart from that little exciting news, nothing much else has really happened with Carlo today, he's being getting heaps of mail from the king. He got a fishing pole first and then some make-up which i don't think is a good gift to give to a boy O.o....And the last thing that happened today is that i took Carlo to his job and he got his first salary!! It was 1000GP and he was very happy to get it!!

ROSEY:
This little cutie has also had a pretty sucessful day!! She finally got her job offer!! There were plenty of really good jobs avaiable: hospital, flourist, teacher, fireman and a couple of others that i can't remember, anyways so we tried out for the Hospital job first and got two no's and one yes. Then we tried the flourist and got completely rejected :( But then we tried out for the gotchi bank job and got accepted!! So Rosey now works at the gotchi bank!! Which is very exciting!! So that's pretty much all that happened to Rosey, she also got some make-up in the mail which was strange XDD. But other than that i have to say not much has happened to this tama.

Alright i shall finish up here, hope guys are well and i will see you in the next post!!!
Love Sakura-san123, Rosey, Carlo and a very cute new addition to the family Fred!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:35 PM ( #148 )

Hey my wonderful readers!!!
OK i have so much to get through sorry about not posting! I had my bestest mate over for a sleepover yesterday (you guys may know her as Kuchipatchi Love!!) Anyways she is currently not into tamas, she says she still loves them dearly and even offered to take care of my v4!! But anyways i didn't log because i wanted to spend some time with her since i hadn't seen her since well i can't remember :P. Oh and also HAPPY FIRST OF DECEMBER!!!!! Yay it's nearly Xmas!!!

FRED:
Haha you may be wondering why I am saying FRED now well that's because Carlo left last night!!! I was asleep which was unusual for me i am usually up at that time (I'm a night owl guys ^_^ ) anyways i went to bed a bit earlier because me and my mate were both pooped. So yes Fred is now in my care!!! But before i go on about Fred i will just quickly tell you guys what happened with Carlo yesterday before he left!!
MINI CARLO UPDATE!!
So yesterday was Carlo's last day in my care WAAAA!!! :( So yesterday Carlo and Rosey had a quick connecting session since it was Carlo's last day, anyway so i connected them around 2 times and then i went to see their friendship stats and they both had 4 hearts!! Which meant they were in love so they couldn't mate!!!!!! I was likeeee nooooooooooooooooooooooo why did i mate Carlo early!!! I think i said in a earlier post that i wasn't gonna mate Carlo with Rosey because she's a Masktchi, i feel really bad now!!! So i also caught Carlo doing a Xmas amnimation!!! It was sooo cute!! He was looking at a little tree!! I was like awwww!! Anyways so then he also got some mail and it was a snake!!! :angry: No fair! Carlo doesn't need a snake on his last day!!! And lastly i played a couple of games of Flag with him because i love Flag even though i'm not very good at it. :P
So that's what happened yesterday with Carlo and now he's gone and I'm gonna miss him soooo much!! :( But at least i have my wonderful little Fred to raise and take care of now. So anyway back to Fred, my friend actually helped me raise him!!! She offered to take care of him while he was a baby, so she took care of him for most of the time and handed him back to me and he was taking his nap, sooo sweet!!. OK and then he evolved into a Mizutamatchi!! Yay! I haven't had one of those in a while! So i have just played some games of Mimic with Fred and his stats currently read: Skill points: 6,10,18, Weight: 12LBS, GP: 10750 and he's 0 years old. And he's also on 2nd gen woot woot!!. OK so I'm aiming for Fred to turn into a...... Oop hold on, Fred just recieved 600GP in the mail from the king! How sweet!! Anyway i got sidetracked :P So i want Fred to turn into a character that has loads of kindness points, for example: ShimaShimatchi, Kuchipatchi or Zukyutchi!! I don't mind which!! OK i think i had better move on to Rosey.

ROSEY:
Great new for this little tama!!! She has mated!!! Yay! She mated with a ShimaShimatchi! Which was soooo cute, so anyway fireworks went off and then Rosey came up with a little Boy on the screen! Who i think i will be naming the baby Brad or something starting with a B!. OK so what happened yesterdday with Rosey? Well not much apart from the whole connecting thing with Carlo she didn't do that much. Although i did manage to take her to her job for the first time yesterday! OK so when we first went we actually got our 1000GP salary!! Which was weird because i hadn't even taken Rosey to the job yet!! Anyway so we went a second time and managed to get a excellent!! So as a reward Rosey got a decent amount of intelligence points. And that's all that i did with Rosey yesterday. Ohh! I just looked at her screen and she's doing the Xmas animation!! Hehe it's so freaking adorable it's killing me :). Aw i just had to stop her from looking at the tree because she did a poop :o..... I think i have said everything on Rosey. Not much has really happened with her today, apart from she got a fishing pole in the mail! Which was cool, i think i may use it later on today. OK that's it!!!

OK that is it for this rather long post!! It's being a while since i've made such a long post!! Hope to see you guys soon, take care!!
Love Sakura-san123, Fred, Rosey and Baby!!!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:28 AM ( #149 )

Yo my wonderful readers, :P

FRED:
Woot woot!! Fred evolved this morning!!!! So i was just chilling in front of the tele, eating pasta for lunch (yyuuummm!!) when i heard the familiar evolving sound coming from Fred!! So i quickly grabbed him from the little box he sits in to find he had evolved into Hinotamatchi!!!! He's sooo cute!! I had to have a bit of a jump around my lounge after i saw what he had evolved into because i was very proud of him ;). So then a little while later he got his school mail, we selected Mr Canvas for the teacher seen as though we are wanting lots of kindness points!! I haven't yet taken Fred to school today but i probably will later. I also caught him taking a bath earlier on today! It was very cute and i had to just watch him for a while bobbing up and down in his little bath tub, because it was so sweet. But he eventually told me to stop looking at him because he wanted his privacy!!! Man they grow up so fast..... :') Haha I'm getting all emotional I'm sorry :lol: Anyways, so other than that he didn't do much. He beeped for no reason before so i gave him a time out. Then i felt afterwards when i saw his cute little face crumble, so i played a game or two of jump rope so he was happy again :)

BRAD:
So yes as you can probably tell by the name Rosey has left Brad!!! And Brad was offically born at around 10AM this morning as i kinda slept in today, i was feeling tired. So anyway i raised him for the hour and he was a very needy baby sadly, but we pulled through and eventually he evolved into a Mizutamatchi! Just like Fred!!! LOL they were twins for like a couple of minutes before Fred evolved into a teen :P. So yes Brad is offcially in my care, and i did decide to name him Brad after reading a previous post. So I must say Brad hasn't being getting top care.... but he hasn't being getting bad care either, so he's pretty much being getting average care. Which is good enough. His skill points.... ohh not so good, i haven't really being focusing on his skill points so i need to really work on that. And today i caught Brad crying so i gave him some praise and he was right as rain again!. Even though i didn't take the best care ever of Rosey i must say I am going to miss her :( And i know Brad will too, but he's being a brave little soldier and not letting the fact that he's alone now get to him. Plus he's not really 'alone' anyway because he has Fred and I. Speaking of Fred, i connected the two this morning and it was very cute because they both played a game of Flag and little Brad go a perfect!! So he was rewarded with 400GP! I kinda felt bad for Fred though so i gave him a tart for trying :).

I think that's it readers. I am very sorry but i won't be posting until Sunday, so this is my last post for a couple of days! :( It's because tomorrow I'm going to a Xmas parade with my mate and then staying over with her at her place (yay!) But she doesn't have internet so i can't log, plus she doesn't like tamas so my little Brad and Fred will be asleep for a while (boooo!) So i just thought i would let you guys know that. Just so that you know that i have not given up my log I'm just not gonna be here!!

Love Sakura-san123, Brad and Fred! <3
PS: Yay! A couple more posts and views and this log would have hit 2000 views!! Love you guys and thanks for clickin!!! :) :wacko:

sakura-san123

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:52 AM ( #150 )

Hey hey :)

So this is just a quick post, to say that i am back from my friend's and i had so much fun. But my tamas didn't i had to keep them on pause in my overnight bag, it wasn't any fun for them or me :( But i had fun with my friend at the Xmas parade and i kinda managed without my tamas.

I'm sorry about the sucky post, but it's pretty much 11:00PM at night right now, and i just got back from a dinner with my grandparents. Just wanted to let you guys know, i will be doing a proper post tomorrow and it will probably be quite long because i have a lot to say!! Yea.... i think that's pretty much it, there will be a better post tomorrow guys i promise :)

Love you guys, good night and take care.
Love Sakura-san123, Brad and Fred!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:58 PM ( #151 )

Yo readers!!
SO i promised i would make a proper post for you today and well here it is!!

FRED:
Fred is doing fabulous :P He should be evolving sometime today, and if not today tomorrow!! So anyway, i haven't really being paying much attention to Fred today which is very cruel of me :( I just caught him doing the 'Pee pee wiggle' dance so i got him to the toilet in time. I also took him to school today and we picked the correct pressie! So Fred got some kindness points! I really hope i get a character i have being wanting!!!! I managed it with Carlo so lets see if i can do it again!! So here's a quick stats update: Skill points: 15, 26,31, weight: 22LBS, GP:13900, Training: ||||||, and he is 1 year old. That's probably because he's being on pause :o. I also played some games with him like jump rope and shapes and we won both!! So he has loads of points now, and i finally let him go to the shop and we brought a hamburger and a chest. We haevn't used either though. And also if i rememeber correctly, he got some mail from the king and got a extra 200GP! Yay for Fred!! I think that's all for Fred :).

BRAD:
Yay!! Brad evolved yesterday!! Once i had gotten home from my friends house and unpaused him, i waited a little while and then heard that wonderful sound of someone evolving!! So i checked Brad and i saw a gorgeous Gourmetchi bouncing around the screen! NOG! Hehe, another Gourmetchi! Pretty cool :lol:. Yea, but i don't think he will be evolving into a good adult because his skill points are reallly low, i don't even wanna tell you :o. Sorry little Brad, i don't think you will be a cute character this gen. It sounds like i have broken my promise..... But on the bright side he got his school offer yesterday!! I chose Mr Turtlepeida, because i don't usually pick him. So i have taken Brad to school a couple of times today. Which is good, he also got GP from the king! But it was a bit more that what Fred got, Brad got 1000GP!! Awesome! yes so i think that's all for Brad.

OK guys that's all for now, i will hopefully be updating tomorrow, but my internet has being playing up a bit lately so i don't know what's gonna happen. Anyway take care and i will see you all in the next post!!!!
Love Sakura-san123, Brad and Fred!! <3 <3

sakura-san123

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:40 AM ( #152 )

Heyy TamaTalkers!!
Ok, i kinda deactivated my V4's because i felt bad as i was really neglecting them and other stuff so i took the battery out, and popped a couple in my pink TMGO!! Who is currently a Kilalatchi who i decided to name Pumpkin (IDK why it's just the first name that popped into my head :) ) Anyway so i started Pumpkin up this morning as i was kinda bored and my internet was failing, it hasn't being working very well and it came back on a couple of hours ago so i am taking advantage of it now just in case it craps out again :P.
Anyway that is off subject. I started Pumpkin up and he was actually a Ahirukutchi when i downloaded him but then he evolved into Kilalatchi a little while later.

Anyway, he's on 3rd gen i believe and is doing quite well, i managed to get on TamaTown today, because it was working so i unlocked Kilalatchi and also revamped my room!! It's all Christmasy now :) Oh and also speaking of Christmas, there is a little tree sitting in the background of Pumpkin's room!!! (I have the colunms room if anyone was wondering) It's really cute, i didn't know TMGO's did that!! If you guys are running your TMGO's at the moment, tell me if you see a Xmas tree in your tama's room!! ^_^

Alright apart from that i have had a pretty uneventful day with my tamas, i actually had Gozarutchi twins when i deactivated my V4's!! Yes both Fred and Brad had turned into Gozarutchi!! Which is also kinda why i took the battries out of them, I'm not a big fan of Gozarutchi :/ So yeah..... That's basically it, keep reading guys and i will see you in my next post!!
Love Sakura-san123 and Pumpkin!! <3

sakura-san123

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:31 PM ( #153 )

Hey hey my wonderful veiwers!!
So this will only be a quick post because my laptop is about to run out of charge and i am about to go out for dinner so yeah.

OK, Pumpkin evolved today!! He evolved into Kuchipatchi!! Which was completely unexpected because i kinda neglected him as a teen :P Anyway so now i have a cute little Kuchipatchi named Pumpkin, which i think is pretty cute. OK i will just quickly sum up what me and Pumpkin got up to today since i really don't have much time:

-He evolved into Kuchipatchi early this morning, not sure when though
-Since he's now a Kuchipatchi and i have the Kuchipatchi gotchi figure, i took him to his restrauant. But we only got one customer :/ It was a Marotchi and she ordered the chinese salad. She happily ate it all up but i can't remember how much it cost.
- I also inserted my Violetchi figure because i was bored. I checked my items box and saw that we had a flower dress and a Cherry blossom, i selceted the Cherry Blossom and Pumpkin took it outside and planted the tree, but sadly we didn't get any cherry blossoms! :( Pumpkin was not happy about this.
- While the Violetchi figure was stil inserted i played a quick game of Ping Pong with Pumpkin and we made it to 17 hits before we missed. We scored a bit of GP for our efforts :mimitchi:
-I took Pumpkin to the park, and we met up with a Marotchi..... (haha that's weird :P ) Anyway they played on the swings which was cute.
-And i just caught Pumpkin taking a bath just now, so i thought i would add that in there ^_^

That's it readers. I promise i will have a better update tomorrow!!! See ya!!
Love: Sakura-san123 and Pumpkin! <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments