Assasin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
ewe This will suck. Anyways, this is a murder story oneshot thing based on an Anime called Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. About some girls killing other girls! :D . No really, it's about this cursed town in Japan called Hinamizawa. There's a rumour of a spirit that holds the curse or something like that and people get 'Hinamizawa syndrome' and get paranoid, ending up committing murder. From what I've heard. If you're going to watch it, beware that it can get incredibly gory. Anyways, this is in Shion Sonozaki's POV :)

Enjoy. This still sucks. Seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I creep slowly across the roof, my bare toes making barely any noise. I crouch down and listen, ears sharp, as if I were an animal waiting for it's prey. I stayed there, waiting intently. From what I heard, Keiichi had just finished his dinner and he was going to his room to do homework. I smile as the door closes and the smile turns into a cheshire grin. He had locked the door. Perfect. I draw out my blade, getting ready to strike. I slide down the metal and grab onto the ledge, swinging myself through the open window. I land with a quiet muted thud, looking around cautiously. He hadn't noticed me. Of course, I was very stealthy. I make a step forward. Big mistake. My foot lands on a piece of paper, making a tiny crackle sound. I stop, but my grin was still there. I hide the knife behind my back as the boy turns. "Shion? How'd you.. oh." he stops, glancing at the window. He knew. "But why are you here?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. I giggle. "Oh Keiichi, dear Keiichi. You have a lot to learn don't you?" I say in a teasing tone, slowly revealing my weapon. His jaw drops slightly but he edges towards the wall and grabs his baseball bat. "S-Stay away Shion!" he cries. I laugh quietly again. "Keiichi! You really think I would harm you?" I taunt. He's shaking, I know it. He's scared. I run my finger across the edge of the knife. "Keiichi, I know you're scared. But there's no need. This won't hurt a bit" I say in a sugary tone, yet it's laced with venom. "You're going to kill me. That's it, right?" He asks. My giggle stops. I then throw my head back and roar with laughter, tears streaming from my eyes. I then look at him again, still chuckling quietly. He stares at me in shock. I just smile and walk up to him, trapping him in the corner. I stroke his cheek. "I know Mion will be sad". This triggered his anger. "Don't you dare say a word about her!" he screeches. "Well, it's tru- OOF!" I get cut off as the wind exhales out of me. He just pushed me onto the ground with a great bout of strength. "I said, don't you dare talk about her" He hisses, his eyes turned into slits. He raises his baseball bat but I was quick, I dodged the blow and rolled out of the way, jumping up and turning to him. "Good bye Keiichi" I say, raising my knife and jamming it into his arm. He screams with pain as blood trickled from the wound. I continue slashing, cries emitted every time

I struck him, and the carpet stained a dark red. I decide it was time for the final blow. I raise it up and stab him. I had no clue where it hit though, my eyes were closed. He lets out a groan of pain and as I let go of the knife, I could hear him drop to the ground. I open my eyes and smile with delight. I had stabbed him in the heart. My maniac laughter escapes my lips again. "This... this is great! Wonderful!" I yell. After calming down a bit, I look around. There was just blood everywhere. On the table, walls, ceiling, the bed. On me. I look down and see I was drenched. Not from my blood, I wasn't injured, but from his. Oh, Mion won't be pleased. But I don't care, I could give her Keiichi's fate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoyed it? >.>

Anyways, a question. Does anyone here watch Higurashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back