what was your favourite Cartoon growing up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty83

Reaction score
i'll start. my favourite cartoon growing up was She-Ra. i love that cartoon and ine the end it tells you a lesson. what is yours?

Tom and Jerry, hands down. I still watch it every once in a while (thank you, YouTube!) and it never ceases to make me laugh. :)

wow Tom and Jerry and Blues Clues. those are some nice shows. is there anyone else who had a fave Cartoon from when you growing up?

to be honest i used to watch Tom and Jerry. there is a TV channel called Teletoon Retro if anyone has heard of it. the classic cartoons from the 70's-90's are on that channel. it's pretty cool. has anyone heard of it?

oh i remember Teletubbies lol Po....Po.... i love that lol

i sometimes watch Spongebob. that show is very cool

Dexter's Lab(omelette du fromage. hehe.), Doug, Rugrats, Sailor Moon and Scooby Doo.

I can't pick just one X3 Pretty much anything that aired on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network in the 90s.

If I do recall, I only remember watching Digimon, Pokemon, Blue's Clues, Time Squad and The Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy.

Out of the three, my favorite was/is Time Squad, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy or Digimon but I can't really remember

My Pet Monster. Looking back I have no idea what I was thinking. It was a terrible cartoon. Every character was an idiot and the whole show was just aan excersise in stupidity.

The Dinosaurs.... The one with the Talking baby. OMG. I will Die of pure happiness if it EVER comes back. Look it up... I'm sure some of you will reconize it.

Then Rugrats, Sailormoon, Pokemon/Digimon, PowerPuffGirls. Maybe PowerRangers even though it isn't a cartoon... It would be less weird if it was... But I still watch all of them anyway, Every once and a while for some.

Dinosaurs was great! I even had a couple Dinosaurs shirts.

i used to watch this show called Jay Jay the jet plane but then there was this episode regarding a plane crash then i stopped watching that show because of that episode which scared the daylights out of me.

Dora scared me when i was 4 because of her eyes xD

i used to watch this show called Jay Jay the jet plane but then there was this episode regarding a plane crash then i stopped watching that show because of that episode which scared the daylights out of me.

Dora scared me when i was 4 because of her eyes xD
hahaha

I grew up a spongebob/Fairly odd parents/Jimmy newtron kid.

And althrough it rarely came on, I really liked the show Dexters Labritory. I just loved Dexters accent!

I grew up a spongebob/Fairly odd parents/Jimmy newtron kid.

And althrough it rarely came on, I really liked the show Dexters Labritory. I just loved Dexters accent!
YES! I like Jimmy Neutron too! and the fairly odd parents! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back