Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentGuardian

Reaction score
While there are many RPs up now about Pokemon, I propose a bit of a new styled idea. (If one exists and is active already, this can be taken down.)

You are a Pokemon.

You did not start as a human, you are not part of a rescue team (Well, maybe, but that's not the idea of the story), you are not a legendary (Unless you are more than confident that you can play the part to its fullest), and there are NO humans (Maybe later, but at least not now). This is pretty much just a free-for-all wherever you want it to be RP.

Rules:

-We all understand each other, no need to say ["Pika pika pikachu! (Hey there!)", said Pika] 

-Try to be as original as possible

Try not to abandon the RP (ESPECIALLY if your character has bonded with another).

-This is an RP of all genres. That means romance, comedy, drama, suspense, et cetera. 

-Please be as literate as possible.

-Try to be as original. I don't want this to be a festival of Pikachus.

-Try to avoid Godmodding and Mary Suing.

Form:

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Other: 

I'll probably post mine after one or two people join. Have fun!

I'm confident I can play a shaymin to it's fullest potential. So..

Name: Sky

Species: Shaymin

Personality: Sky is a mix of a jock and leader-ish type. While he's definitely boyish, rash and (sometimes overly) confident, he is actually nice to pokemon who he might not even know well. Of course, he does have a sense of trust, and tends to stay away from pokemon he knows he can't really trust. His favorite thing to do is to simply fly in the sky during the day when he's in sky form, and then during the night, to simply try to find shelter to rest in. He's clever and is very good at avoiding humans and getting delicious berries and water, but of course, he has his faults. Sky can be very stubborn about changing his opinion of things and does have a dark side of depression he keeps to himself.

Other: Not much else. He's an ordinary shaymin in appearance.

Name: Evermore 'Ever' Usyam

Species: Sneasel

Personality: Ever isn't the type of girl to listen or think. In-fact, three quarters of the time she is the complete opposite. ever is extremely loud and isn't afraid to blurt out someones big secret, unless that person meant alot to her. Ever is only a child, only hatched out of an egg three weeks ago. But she matured faster than normal kids, but yet being a complete child, being raised by a family of Zangoose and Floatzel instead of her normal Weaville/Sneasel family.

Other: She is 5 centimeters shorter than the average Sneasel her age.

Last edited by a moderator:
- I'm going to watch this :'3

/conflicted whether to make an Eevee or an Azurill :/

HEEEEY PG

Name: Trace

Species: Ralts

Personality: Trace is horribly flamboyant, collecting anything that sparkles or shines and occasionally making accessories out of the things he finds, and hoarding them. In fact, he almost has a hoarding problem, with all of the junk he keeps. He doesn't take criticism very well, getting furious over the slightest things. He still does, however, have the stereotypical quiet side that is common in Ralts.

Other: Um. Nah.

Name: Bibee

Species: Azurill

Personality: Bibee is pretty young but always tries his best to be good and stay out of trouble, but sometimes it follows him everywhere. He's rather naive and will talk and play with everyone.

Other: Bibee accidentally wandered off and is lost.

Edit-

Name: Mattie

Species: Vulpix

Personality: Mattie is the one who'll stay quiet if you don't speak to her, and appears shy, but really isn't. She is stubborn and in an argument, she usually wins.

Other: Not much more...

Name: Leona

Species: Purrloin

Personality: Leona loves getting into trouble and is very adventurous, she like to take others belongings or eavesdrop and then if caught, she’ll pull a cute act to get out of it. When she’s not doing things like this, she normally relaxes herself or find someone to hang around.

Other: Leona prefures to be call Leo and like many other Purrloins, she can stand on her hind legs.

ooc: Wow, I really wasn't expecting this many people! I was expecting MAYBE one person by tomorrow, but we already have a turnout of 6 people here, all with what seem to be very interesting characters. And hiii, v3. :D

Name: Scarf

Species: Snorunt

Personality: He is shy around those he doesn't know, but when alone or around Pokemon he's very familiar with, he can be relaxed and confident. He can have a temper when pushed too far.

Other: Nah

Heehee, I decided I would grace your rp with my WUNDERBAR presence. xD

Trace was sitting in front of a tree, inspecting a leaf he had found by it. It was large and green, with some black spots where it had been eaten.

Bibee looked around uncertainly. "M-mummy?" whimpered the small dot pokemon. His eyes searched the area, but from what he could see he was all alone. If there where other Pokemon maybe he wouldn't feel so scared, but there weren't, so he was scared. He breathed in, then out, before jumping away quickly, in search of his family.

Heehee, I decided I would grace your rp with my WUNDERBAR presence. xD

Trace was sitting in front of a tree, inspecting a leaf he had found by it. It was large and green, with some black spots where it had been eaten.
I feel lucky to be in your presence.

Scarf was looking around for food in the forest. (ohwaitasecondSnoruntseatsnow) Luckily, it was wintertime so he found some snow and was munching on it.

Most people do.

Trace decided to look around and see if anyone that interested him was near by, so he started to wander, "Hm. I don't really sense anyone, but, it's possible people are near by."

Bibee stopped bouncing, as he noticed a figure in the distance. He ran up to it, his ball tail leaving a mark in the snow. "Hai! Hai!" he said happy to see a Pokemon other than him.

Bibee stopped bouncing, as he noticed a figure in the distance. He ran up to it, his ball tail leaving a mark in the snow. "Hai! Hai!" he said happy to see a Pokemon other than him.
@v3: I can understand why. Also, guess who I drew?

Scarf turned toward the source of sound and saw Bibee bounding toward him. He considered running, but the approached didn't seem too dangerous. "Um... Hi?"

Bibee was grinning terribly, "Wanna play?" he asked, before suddenly asking the Snorunt "Do you know where my mummy is?".

Bibee was grinning terribly, "Wanna play?" he asked, before suddenly asking the Snorunt "Do you know where my mummy is?".
Scarf nervously replied, "Um, um, I don't know... And do you mean your mom or Cofagrigus? I sure hope I don't see a Cofagrigus..."

Bibee looked down in thought. "I don't think mummy's a Cofagrigus but she might have evolved.. Do you know if Azumarill's evolve into Cofagrigus? I don't think so but they might..." Bibee said all of that in one breath before calming. His excitement had dimmed, and now he was missing his family again, but having another Pokemon near him soothed it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back