Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentGuardian

Reaction score
WE'RE GETTING THE GANG BACK TOGETHER.

Okay, your parents are heroes. You never found the thought of 'saving people for free, risking your life for those of others' appealing. You are a teenager, you have yet to find your powers.. but one day, you do. It turns out, you have a great power. You have more power than your parents combined. You keep this in secrecy, but somehow.. the academy for villains find out. You get called for a meeting about the school. It's your choice, be a hero.. or villain. You chose villain of course! Now you are on your way, to Dr. Daring's Academy For Villains. Will you surive the classes? Will you make friends? Will you, become one of the greatest villains of all?

Above is the original description to this RP (It has been made before.) I decided to remake this, but if the original creator is upset with my remaking it, I will delete it. (But the original should NOT be deleted, or locked, please.) 

The basic setup for the grounds are:

There is a lake very nearby. And a forest past that. Inside the building are the dorms, classes (Which nobody goes to anyway, so don't bother with them.), and numerous restarauntes. The city is nearby (a few blocks away) and it has many malls, and such things. Also a pet shop. There is a smoothie bar very nearby to the school. The rooftop of the school is very easily accessed by a staircase. Any new places can be added as you please. (And the dorms are not seperated by gender.)

Rules: 

-Try to avoid godmodding/marysuing

-Try to be literate

-Try to avoid abandoning the RP, especially if your character has close bonds with another character.

-Try to avoid having all characters in the same spot at the same time unless necessary

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Looks (Anime or something preffered, please no photos):

Powers (Nothing too special):

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera):

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm):

Crush (optional):

Other:

I'll post my characters in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
normal_school_girl_kaguya.jpg

Name: Becka Jones.

Looks: Above.

Powers: Increased flexibility, mind games and mist making.

Specialty: Dodging.

Dorm #: 10

Crush: None.. Well.. Yet.

Other: Might edit.

AHAHAHAH YEAAAAUH!

Name: Axel

Looks: I'll get a picture of him up tomorrow. Otherwise, long bright red hair, green eyes, average height.

Powers: FIRE-UH

Specailty: Blowing up those many malls.

Dorm #: 39

Crush: Well. If Moa comes back, Moa.

Other: He has an adoptive sister, and, if Ana comes back with her characters, his daddy is Tarou.

Name: Dixie

Looks: SAME WITH AXELLL. Long medium red hair, usually in two ponytails, green eyes, average height.

Powers: Darkness/Dragons

Specailty: She distracts people with her good looks, apparently.

Dorm #: 12

Crush: Eli/Nagoya if he shows up

Other: She's an idiot, Axel's adoptive sister, has a dragon named Death, and is Amezia's host.

Name: Amezia

Looks: ^ In her form, long white hair, grey eyes, two sets of large horns, long nails, a tail, and a small pair of wings. When possessing Dixie she can change their appearance to a very dragon like hybrid.

Powers: Dragons

Specailty: Fighting

Dorm #: None/12

Crush: Sort of XovoX, I guess?

Other: She drinks too much.

Might add more later.

Name: Eli

Personality: totally bipolar Stupid and silly 

Looks:

I'll try to get a more recently drawn picture later...

Powers: bipolarity Weather control

Specailty: Stealth...?

Dorm #: 3 as in :3

Crush (optional): Dixie

Other: I dunnos.

Name: XovoX

Personality: In his usual forme, constantly bored and unamused. But also depends.

Looks:

Also depends, though.

Powers: [i get to have godly characters because I'm awesome like that] He has the ability to consume creatures, then control that specific body/soul/personality and shift in between them. 

Specailty: He's a freaking godthing, I don't know. 

Dorm #: HE SLEEPS ON THE ROOF and also in unknown places and stuff.

Crush (optional): Unspecified.

Other: Nope

I'll make Grey and Shadow if Bunny comes back. But I might make Shadow even if she doesn't...

XD I FORGOT PERSONALITY, YOU GUYS. HRRRNNGGG

Name: Eli

Personality: totally bipolar Stupid and silly 

Looks: I'm sure I have something on dA. I'll try to get one up eventually.

Powers: bipolarity Weather control

Specailty: Stealth...?

Dorm #: 3 as in :3

Crush (optional): Dixie

Other: I dunnos.

-Snicker-.

How can you be male in cat years, please explain!

How can you be male in cat years, please explain!
That's the joke. D/ You can't. I was bored and wanted to put 'in cat years' somewhere in there and so I did. If he were 17 in cat years, he'd be very young in human years and would therefore not be attending a university.

i might try this (to kill time)

Name: Matt

Personality: Random,Thinks everything is awesome, has fun (possibility for being rude Ignorant and Short tempered)

Looks (Anime or something preffered, please no photos): He is invisible and looks nothing like ya momma (no not realy a young boy black hair he normaly wears a hoodie if not a

White shirt no arms a dogtag Daggy Cargo Trouser's and a cap with a bloddy cross on it. on backward

Powers (Nothing too special): TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION (No not realy he has a Large amount of control on Wind)

Specailty: Strategy

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 1 (the best year of his life)

Crush (optional): None

Other: Duuuhhhhh...... nothing?

Name: Luca

Personality: Luca is calm, adveturous, smart and flirtaous, though she does have a short temper at times.

Looks : Luca Though she has scars and bite marks on her legs, neck and upper arms.

Powers: Lycanthropy (She can change into a wolf or gain it's abilitys at wim but in the light of a full moon she turns into an out of control werewolf)

Specailty : Fighting

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 8

Crush (optional): None

Other: Nothing really....Though she does have a sword and hides knives up her sleeves.

Name: Megan Suzuki

Personality: Quite bubbly and friendly, mainly calm - she keeps to herself most of the time - she isn't open with people and tends to be known as the 'suspicious' or 'mysterious' one. She is trustworthy and loyal and if she makes a promise there isn't a chance that she'll break it.

Looks: Click.

Powers: Telepathy and Telekinesis.

Specailty: Intelligence.

Dorm #: 6

Crush (optional): None.

Other: She always wears a bracelet with her mothers name on it, nobody knows why.

Axel was blowing up trees, as usual.

Dixie was looking for Eli, skipping around the lakes.

Megan sighed unenthusiastically and pushed open the Academy doors, she quickly shuffled toward the office desk and picked up her dorm key - before settling in and unpacking, she thought it would be nice to explore for a while. With a cheeky smirk planted on her face she made her way toward the abandoned cafeteria and sat down, relaxing.

Name: Selena DiMarco

Personality: Selena is fun loving, adventurous, and definitely a bit on the wild side. She loves burning things (obviously), and she loves going on adventures!!!

Looks: This MINUS THE HORNS :3

Power: FIRE!!!

Specailty: Fighting!

Dorm #: 10

Crush (optional): Grey. Because he's her FIANCE. She kind of has to like him, right?

Other: She plays electric guitar like a boss.

Name: Annelise Diggs (But she goes by Annie)

Personality: She's soft spoken, but when she says something, it's usually well thought out and meaningful. She is very calm and collected.

Looks: Annie

Powers: She can talk with machinery

Specailty: Stealth/Gun work

Dorm #: 11

Crush (optional): I don't think so.

Other: Nah.

Bored, Megan decided to head outside, it was fairly warm but the sun seemed to be setting in the distance - it was gorgeous. With a slight snicker she headed toward a large tree and placed herself beside it, soaking in the warm rays that were emitting from the golden sun. Closing her eyes slowly, she drifted off into a deep sleep - although being the light sleeper she is, the slightest sound could wake her.

Selena was in her room, admiring the wedding dress she had bought. It wouldn't be too long before the big day, and she was just as nervous as she was excited. She honestly hoped that none of the heroes would show up during the ceremony. If so, she would have to quit being the dainty bride she wanted to be, and kick some major @$$. She put the dress back in her closet, then went out to walk around the campus.

Annie was on the roof of the school, her sniper rifle set up and ready in case any of the loser heroes decided to show up. She was down on her stomach, her bright pink hair pulled up under a black top hat. She communicated with any nearby pieces of technology, especially any foreign ones, to make sure she wouldn't be tracked. Letting out a puff of air, she sat with her back against the wall of the ledge, and took her hat off.

GUYS I'M ON DREAM WORLD AND THIS IS SOME ABOVE-AVERAGE STUFF.

Also, Bunny, you're here! =D And is that the same Annie who plays violin?

Name: Grey

Personality:

Looks:

Powers: Various powers are hidden in the giant croquet mallet he carries. He rarely uses it, though.

Specailty: Staying calm in dire situations

Dorm #: 3, I suppose.

Crush: HIS FREAKING BRIDE.

Other: Eli's brother

Name: Kavarak Shadow

Personality: Calm, collected, and always seems to be thinking.

Looks:

Powers:

Specailty: Thinking

Dorm #: 11

Crush:

Nah.

Other: Nope.

XovoX was on the roof.

Eli was in his tree.

Shadow was sitting on the bench.

Grey was I don't know.

Luca sat in her room, staring a calendar hanging on the wall, their were a few days with circles around them which made panic whenever that day came close. She felt along her left arm, tracing a few scars and groaned. "Well, I can't stay in her and stare all day." She muttered softly before heading out of her for dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back