Who can make the best duct tape rose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
:wacko:

OK, so I have recently begun making duct tape roses.

People have, in short, saying they look really nice (And buying them for $3 XD)

So, I present to you instructions on how to make a duct tape rose.
rose_large.jpg
(I just found that picture on the web. Not me, and tips: cover up the top of what you are using if you do not want it to show. Don't roll up the bud before as shown in the picture, roll it on the "stem", I use pens. Fold the top to the left, creating a triangle, but do not cover all of it, leave about 1/5 sticky. Then fold it the other way, and that should lead you to the pic in step 1. Ignore the last two, as they are inaccurate and confusing. :lol: ) BETTER INSTRUCTIONS BELOW! (Thanks to .:SnazzyPizazz:.!)

Please, if you can, post pictures!

Sorry if this topic makes no sense ;)

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm affraid the picture doesn't give much help. XD The first two steps are clear but then you go from barely any flower to BAM almost-done-whole-flower. How did you get there? Is there a certain way you have to place the pieces together? How do you make the stem? I'd like to try because it looks really cool! I just need some clearer, more detailed directions first :)

Oh and check this out. Everything these guys are wearing (yes EVERYTHING, even their shoes) is made made purely out of duct tape.

https://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&q=duct%20tape%20prom%20dress#i=52

Awesome huh? :DD

Ah here we are. I got these instructions straight from the Duct Tape website :)
Thanks so much for posting that information! Oh, and I just finished mine. Took me 3 hours and 15 feet of duct tape. 100 petals even!

defrgtberf.jpg

Actually, it's a lot more silvery in better lighting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back