Tamagotchi-iD L character charts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
Below are charts showing all available characters. (Character images extracted from Tamagotchi-iD L connection files.)

iDLFemales.png

iDLMales.png

Thanks!! :) but how do you get a Lavulitchi? Take perfect care of a Choribotchi? I got two Perotchi's in a row from Perfect Care of Momoirotchi, so I guess I just have to wait to get a Choribotchi. I'm on 3rd Gen. and have a Kaubotchi right now... :D

And also how do you get Princess Lauvli? A special character obtained from Lavulitchi? This is confussing... D:

I am trying to "decipher" this chart, and so far I have come up with these facts:

Take perfect care of a Choribotchi to get a Lavulitchi.

Take perfect care of a Yurapatchi to get a Mametchi.

Take perfect care of a Momoirotchi to get a Perotchi.

I'm experimenting with mine to try and find out more about the growth. Right now I'm taking perfect care of a Nittobotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a growth chart, it's a character chart, so those who can't read Japanese can know what each type of character is called.

There's a growth chart on this Japanese site, but we haven't proven its accuracy yet: https://e-mani.net/tamagotchi/entry/list_sodatekatal.php

To get dressed up characters:

Step 1. Unlock the Henshin Jo travel destination. To do this, you have to raise four unique adult characters to TamaTomo level.

Step 2. Raise one of the characters that can get dressed up.

Step 3. Purchase certain clothes or accessories. What you need depends on which character you have. Example: Mametchi needs to have the crown.

Step 4. Have your characters visit Henshin Jo. If you have a character capable of being dressed up, and you have the necessary clothes or accessories, a question will appear asking if they want to change. Answer Yes, and your character is transformed. You can sent your character back to the Henshin Jo to have them change back to normal.

Wow, thanks Binary! I don't have an ID L (yet...) but this certainly is helpful!

Violetchilluvr3

This is not a growth chart, it's a character chart, so those who can't read Japanese can know what each type of character is called.

There's a growth chart on this Japanese site, but we haven't proven its accuracy yet: https://e-mani.net/tamagotchi/entry/list_sodatekatal.php

To get dressed up characters:

Step 1. Unlock the Henshin Jo travel destination. To do this, you have to raise four unique adult characters to TamaTomo level.

Step 2. Raise one of the characters that can get dressed up.

Step 3. Purchase certain clothes or accessories. What you need depends on which character you have. Example: Mametchi needs to have the crown.

Step 4. Have your characters visit Henshin Jo. If you have a character capable of being dressed up, and you have the necessary clothes or accessories, a question will appear asking if they want to change. Answer Yes, and your character is transformed. You can sent your character back to the Henshin Jo to have them change back to normal.

What is TamaTomo level? I'm on 3rd Generation already, but I got two Perotchi's for the 1st and 2nd but it's a boy this time :)

EDIT: The growth chart is accurate, since Perfect Care of a ???? (Japanese but no picture) gets you a Perotchi and Perfect Care of a ???? (Japanese but no picture) gets you a Mametchi. In fact, I have stumbled across that link before; Tama-Zone got it first. I didn't really understand it since apparently 5 Care Misses as a baby gets you a Cow Solitude and Adolescent Girls eat candy and take horrid care of you (???) and also there's a character called Tsu Tchi Banged (double ???)! But Don't translate it, it only makes it confusing!

If you don't understand it, the first column shows "Rebellious stage", the second shows "Thank Miss", the third column shows "Puberty", the fourth shows "Thank Miss" and the fifth shows "Period friend". I think "Thank Miss" means "Care Misses". As for "Rebellious stage", "Puberty" and "Period friend", I have no idea. Anyway, I get the basic idea. I think the "Thank Miss" on the fourth column means the number of care misses as a teen, and the adult that comes in the fifth column after the fourth column "Thank Miss" is the adult you will get for the number of care misses shown in the fourth column. Here is how to get a Lovelitchi: How to Grow: Raburi Tsu Tchi (AKA Lovelitchi)

Anyway, now that I'm not testing growth chart accuracy and finding out how to get certain charactrs, I'm free to reset mine and try to get Lovelitchi. Now I know to get a Choribotchi and take Perfect Care of it, it's gonna be easy! I can't wait to get my favourite character! Hopefully I won't mess it up totally...

What is TamaTomo level? I'm on 3rd Generation already, but I got two Perotchi's for the 1st and 2nd but it's a boy this time :)
By "TamaTomo level" I mean adding your current adult character to your TamaTomo Collection. ... On the first status screen, below the rice bowls (hungry level) and friendship guage (friendship level), there are four circles. These are where the happy seals that you've found are shown. Finding a happy seal extends the length of the friendship gauge. Finding all four happy seals adds your current adult character to the TamaTomo Collection (first option in the book menu.)

Thanks! :)

I am currently growing an iD L, and hoping to get Lavulitchi from perfect care of Choribotchi. Right now I have Kingyobotchi, so I know that I am on the right track!

I worked out information about the growth cycle of the girl characters!

Choribotchi/Momoirotchi will randomly grow into either Paletchi or Kingyobotchi or Rolotchi. If a child is from Momoirotchi, 0-1 Care Misses will give you a Sabosabotchi. If a child is from Choribotchi, 0-1 Care Misses will give you Painaputchi.

Perfect Care (0-1 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Choribotchi = Lavulitchi

Good Care (2-3 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Choribotchi = Meloditchi

OK Care (4 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Choribotchi = Moriritchi

Bad Care (5 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Choribotchi = Chamametchi

Horrible Care (6 or more Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Choribotchi = Memetchi

Perfect Care (0-1 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Momoirotchi = Perotchi

Good Care (2-3 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Momoirotchi = Shigurehimetchi

OK Care (4 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Momoirotchi = Makiko

Bad Care (5 Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Momoirotchi = Pichipichi

Horrible Care (6 or more Care Miss) of a Teen that is from Momoirotchi = Furawatchi

By dazzilitchigirl with information from binary's link to the Japanese growth chart and character names from character chart in this topic. Good luck everyone with getting your favourite character!

Take perfect care of a Momoirotchi to get a Perotchi.
I neglected my Momoirotchi entirely and got a Perotchi.

I neglected my Momoirotchi entirely and got a Perotchi.
from what I can see dazziliitchigirl's information indicates that the treatment at the baby stage doesn't matter, if you take perfect care of it at the teen stage you will get Perotchi.

but how do i get the special item/clothes? do i have to download them or unlock them using the tamatomo symbols?

but how do i get the special item/clothes? do i have to download them or unlock them using the tamatomo symbols?
Some have to be downloaded then transfered over to your Tamagotchi-iD L via IR. Most are available from the built-in shops on the Tamagotchi-iD L. The shops' offerings are the same every time you visit. A list of what's required for each character that can be changed is here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/175341-henshinjo-help/page__view__findpost__p__3092324

OMG these characters are so cute! I love the designs. I can't wait until my iD L arrives :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back