Heatherclan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
NOTE: If there's anybody out there interested in making a rival clan in a separate RP, PM me! It would be really cool to have another clan in the RP section of TT and then associate between the two :3

I decided to bring this clan to TT, it was my fav on the Warriors Cats message boards! It came out really well, and I wanted to share with all you TTers. So... Without any further ado, here's the info on the world in which Heatherclan exists, and info is credited to spottedfire5790, she was the one who wrote this (I edited it slightly):

You pad into a small clearing filled with rocks and caves. A young beautiful she-cat with a starry pelt pads up to you and says, "You have made your way into the center of our camp.. Not many could do half as much of a task.. You are welcome here to Heatherclan."

~Camp~

"Now that you are here let me show you the camp.. Oh and I am Heartpelt, an ancestor of Heatherclan. She pads next to you and says, "This is the center of the camp, where we live and work to feed the young and old." She smiled and said, Heatherclan's territory is a forest but we also have sand pits and plains and other types of terrain. Also as you can see.. Caves." She looked around and sighed. "I have to return to the skies so farewell.." She fades, leaving you in the center of camp. A live cat comes to greet you..

~Dens~

Leader's den~

A tumble of rocks held together by strong old vines. It is actually rather large and is at the edge of camp.

Medicine cats den~

A cave at the edge of camp with a pool of water around it and stepping stones to the den. It is connected to Starclan and the water glows when Starclan sends a prophecy.

Warriors den~

A large cave in the cliff side of camp. It is dry and warm although is can be cold and wet when it rains or it is leaf bare.

Appretices den~

A smaller cave in the wall cliff side of camp with moss coming from the walls. It has more protection than the warriors den and is soft and warm; although the moss does leak sometimes.

Queens den~

A group of tall bushes with no roof but the apprentices weave tall grass together for the top. It is very cozy after this is done.

Elders den~

A mid sized cave with a cover at the entrance made of willow tree branches. A willow grows above it providing shade and comfort for the elders.

HELPFUL LINKS:

A good link for knowing about Medicine Cat Herbs and also a list of good names for your cat :)

The Wiki page for Warriors.

The original Heatherclan, which was on the WC forums.

RULES:

Feel free to have as many characters as you want; we'll need them. But no taking Medicine cat, leader, deputy and medicine cat apprentice. If you have a cat that is one of those, then you can't play any other special positions like the ones I listed. Otherwise, feel free to play as many apprentices/warriors/elders/queens/kits as you want.

No Rping other people's charries unless they approve!

Follow Forum Rules

Literacy please! Two sentence minimum per post, I expect this: Rainpaw padded over to the clearing, and then walked straight to the freshkill pile. He bent his head down and picked a juicy vole. No: Rainpaw padded to the clearing. He went to the freshkill pile and got a vole.

Keep it fair! No goddmodding.

Clan is a independent clan, so you must play a character in Heatherclan; however, kittypets, rogues and loners are accepted.

Form must be approved, mainly to approve your power.

No Ultra Powers and names that suggest such (i.e. Astropaw, who can control reality, or Timeknight who can control time)

BANNED POWERS:

Flying (Sorry, this just doesn't work; flying cats are too silly)

Elements (Pick one!)

Weather (Pick one!)

Time (Too powerful)

Love (Sorry, but cats cannot all fall head over heels for your charrie!)

Mind Reading (Only allowed on a very slight scale, it can't be super super super)

FORM:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

Mate/crush:

Power wanted:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Blazepaw

Description: Blazepaw is a dark silver tabby tom with blue eyes. He has no distinct markings other than the black stripe that stretches from his neck to his back.

Personality: Quiet, and rather dignified. He's very polite, although tends to remain silent due to an incident in his past he'd rather not describe. Due to his stoned expression, most cats are frightened of him. Especially when he's battling, because that's when he appears the most threatening. If you do get to know him, you find he's a pretty soft guy with a good heart.

Mate/crush: None yet. Open! :D

Power wanted: Lightning

Other: Nothing else, brother of Sunpaw whose form I shall make later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rosepaw

Description: A small boded she cat who is a chocolaty brown color with almost tiger-like stripes down her legs. This should give you the idea...

rosey_by_aquamistic-d3ec3ym.jpg
Personality: A swift but serious hunter who can't keep a straight face around kittens, she finds them very cute and loves playing with them. She has nothing against loners due to the fact her father was one. She has a hit and run technique when battling, when using this technique she aims for the cat's legs. She has high respect for the elders, often listening to their stories.

Crush: Blazepaw

Power wanted: Water

Other: Sagefur is her mother and mentor.

FORM:

Name: Willowhisker

Description: A tortoishell she-cat with green eyes and unusually long whiskers, has a surpisingly long/loud meow (see Below)

kitty%252C+yeah.jpg
Personality: Willowpaw is a Feisty apprentice, she is very good at hunting rabbits (although, she prefers fighting to hunting). Not very keen on kits, they get on her nerves very easily. She is very kind and helpful, but can turn very nasty if you mess with her.

Mate/crush: not yet

Power wanted: Extra speed

Other: likes to eat rabbits

Name: Hawkpaw

Description: Hawkpaw is a small she-cat, she has golden-brown fur with dark spots all over her body with auburn eyes, almost like a leopard. A little like this.

Personality: Hawkpaw is gentle and caring when it comes to dealing with elders, kits and queens though when insulted or teased she becomes vile and witty. She isn't much of a fighter then she is a hunter.

Mate/crush: None

Power wanted: Greater speed

Other: None

Name: Sunpaw

Description: A golden brown tabby tom with one folded ear. He has amber eyes and three small black stripes that stretch from the top of his neck to his head.

Personality: Sunpaw is the opposite of his ever so stoned brother. He's bright, charismatic, athletic and definitely one of those leaderly types. Unfortunately, he can be rash at times and can be a little hard to control if he gets angry.

Mate/crush: None yet, open.

Power wanted: Power of the sun; think fire pretty much.

Other: None.

Idk if I can have two characters but...

Name: Lightningstar

Description:See pic, Cream colored tomcat with grey on his chest and front paws. Has a distinct thunder mark on his side

Personality:Brave and very caring,LightningStar is a very strong leader. He is powerful and very calm even in the most stressful situations.

Mate/crush:FreshPelt is his Mate

Power wanted:Lighting

Other:None

Name: Freshpelt

Description:See pic, Grey and Orange cat

Personality:Freshpelt is a very childish cat but don't take her lightly because of this, Freshpelt is one of the strongest cats you'll ever meet. She is sometimes a little too proud of her pride...

Mate/crush:Lightningstar is her Mate

Power wanted: She is too taken in pride of her strength to want a power

Other:

Name: Tigersky

Description: Rather large ginger cat, with long fluffy tail andd dark striped pelt, with a pointed muzzle and light green eyes.

songkit.jpg
Personality: Strong, and very naive most of the time. Very sarcastic and stubborn if displeased. Tigersky is patient and willing to serve his clan.

Mate/crush: has a soft spot on Willowhisker

Power wanted: light (glowing eyes and whiskers?)

Other: ...

(Everybody is accepted! RP starting.. Now! And we need to figure out mentors too. And everybody is allowed to have as many charries are they want. It'd be better if we had more cats so play as many as you want)

Blazepaw slowly rose from his nest and silently walked over to the clearing, where Sunpaw was already sitting. Sunpaw smiled at Blazepaw, and meowed a greeting. Blazepaw answered with a solemn nod before sitting down beside Sunpaw.

Rosepaw walked out of the Apprentices den and yowled a greeting to Sunpaw and Blazepaw. She slowly made her way into the Queens' den to check on the queens and their kits. "Everyone's here." She thought walking out.

Hawkpaw laid in her nest quietly, she was still tired and didn't want to get up just yet. She curled up in her nest and let out a soft, short sigh. "They're gonna make me get up soon so I should probably enjoy this while I can." She murmured to herself and closed her eyes.

Freshpelt exited out of her den to see that most of the clan was awake. Thunderstar had exited the den right after and greeted his mate with a welcoming purr. Both cats went through the camp to make sure the clan was ok.

Sunpaw stretched and then got tired of waiting. "You know what?" He mewed to Blazepaw before yowling out, "C'mon! Hey apprentices, let's go hunting seeing as our mentors appear to still be asleep!!" Blazepaw glanced at his brother, but seemed oblivious to the sudden announcement. Sunpaw began to stroll out of camp.

Hawkpaw groaned as she made her way out of the apprentices den and saw Sunpaw making his way out of the camp. "What is he doing?" She asked, seeing Blazepaw sitting in the clearing and sat next to him. "If he's not carful, he'll be picking ticks off the elders."

ooc: I think that was one of the punishments that apprentices got, I haven't read they books in a while

ooc. Yeah, it's one of them.. I should probably make an OOC for this, shouldn't I?

"It's his choice." Blazepaw looked down at the puddle by his feet, glancing at his reflection. He didn't really care what Sunpaw did or not. He didn't really care if anything happened to himself, either. It'd been a long time since he'd really been happy, sad, angry or hurt. Whatever.

ooc: Yeah

Hawkpaw sighed and shook her head at Blazepaw. "I guess you're right, but still, he should know better then this." She trailed off before going after Sunpaw.

Blazepaw said nothing and only gave a tiny nod before he padded after Hawkpaw and Sunpaw. He didn't really care if he got in trouble, anyway.

"Might as well go....." Rosepaw mutters, beginning to follow the others. "We better kill something good." Thought Rosepaw. "I hope this is worth it....." She hated getting in trouble.

Name: Sagefur

Description: Rusty coloured fur with black speckles. This should give you the idea....

abyssinian%20cat.jpg
Personality: One of the best hunters in the clan, often showing kit basic hunting skills. She isn't much of a fighter and if in a fight will pin her opponent to the ground. She often worries about Rosepaw.

Mate: Jet (a loner)

Power wanted: Improved sight. (So she can watch Rosepaw...)

Other: Is Rosepaw's mother and mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back