What did you call..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabriostar

Reaction score
I was just thinking back to my first ever tama, and i was thinking of what i had named it. :p :huh:

My first tama was a cameo version 2 and it was a boy and i called it Zack. :blink:

What was yours? ;)

_Tamabriostar :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

Oh gosh. Well, my first ever Tamagotchi character came to be in 1999, so it was quite a while ago. The vintage Tamagotchis don't have a naming option and I didn't log much back then so that makes it harder to remember. However, I do remember that I called one Paul. I would say that 'Paul' is one of my earliest memories of naming a Tamagotchi. He was named after the protagonist in one of my favorite books, the WWI classic novel All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque. I was very taken with the story after I first saw the movie in middle school (and picked up the book some time after) so I named one of my Tamagotchis after Paul Baumer.

My first tamagotchi was a v5 so i only got to name the family. I don't remember what i called them though! D:

I know one of my first adults on it was a violetchi. :)

My first tamagotchi I've gotten was a v4 and it was a girl so I named her Dawn, and then she evolved into a beautiful Sebiretchi/Duckosaur.

QURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRCKKK!!!! C:

I didn't name my first Tamas. They were the originals and I never named a virtual pet unless it was a real option. For example, Super Poo-Chi and Aibo could be programmed to respond to a name so I named them. You could type a name in Tama Connections so they got names too. When I was talking to my original Tamas I generally just called them Tama.

The first Tamagotchi I named was a purple connection. Her name was Mecha.

My first Tamagotchi was a V2, and I got a boy. I named it CALVI... xD

I wanted to name it after myself, but I didn't know it was only limited to 5 characters, being my first time. Oh well. :p

Oh my, I don't think I could remember! I certainly don't remember what my first character was... I just remember pixelated blobs, lol. I can even remember always wondering what they were suppose to be, lol. I played for shear enjoyment and never educated myself on all the ins and outs of tamagotchis. Not to mention... that was about 15 years ago! I haven't played with a tamagotchi in 15 years, wow! I may not have even named him... awe, poor little bugger. I'll name my new one when he arrives. ^^

I'm fairly sure I named her Amelia. :]

Edit; Or not. Amelia's six letters, the maximum allowed is five. Still think it was Amelia though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was still quite young when I got my first Tama.... I got a v1 from my aunt (a shimmery purple one that came with stickers to decorate!!!) and It was a boy. I'm pretty sure I meant to name it Buddy, but accidentally named it Bubby. This was in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back