new tamagotchi! opening theme for tama ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the video, so I'll have to take your word for it. However, I sorta doubt that these would really sell billions (or even reach $1 million in profits, for that matter). :p

I didn't watch the video, so I'll have to take your word for it. However, I sorta doubt that these would really sell billions (or even reach $1 million in profits, for that matter). :p
Haha yeah! Millions I would say. Anyway I think that they should release the Tamagotchi in colour!

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Stores are already barely selling tamago's and music stars took forever to clear off the shelves. I doubt bringing a coloured tamagotchi to the U.S would catch on at all, especially since it would be more expensive. Bigger cities sell tamagotchi almost well, but America is more interested in smart phones and laptops and talking Mickey Mouses, which sell much better therefore are a much better investment for most stores. Tamagotchi is hitting a recession, just like the rest of the world.

Didn't mean to sound like a negative Nancy! I wish it didn't have to be that way!

I don't think that they will be released to the UK/USA + Europe. Its just a japanese special. Anyway at least they are still making them!

The iD L isn't as good as it looks, really. The ads are all Great new characters and Sparkly design and Fun and Special characters and Dress up your character but actually it's not all that exciting. If I could, I'd post some photos and videos of my iD L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back