Kuhos Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
Kuhos Village is a small village far away on a large island. The population is about 100, and everyone knows each other. The vilage is surrounded by a large forest. At the end of the forest there is a beach. The town is generally peaceful and normal, except for on thing. Everybody born on the island is a master. Now the being a master is nothing special, you are born one. So you wanna know what a master can do? It's that you can summon a creature. Each creature is different, and is controlled by it's master. The creatures can do almost anything and each one has it's own power. They can help clean, battle or just be friend, their uses are endless. They don't talk, but can communicate with their master. So what will you do with your creature?

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

Creature's Name:

Creature's Appearance:

Creature's Powers:

Other:

Name: Misty

Appearance:
random_girl_by_aquamistic-d3ek2td.png

Personality: Misty is a very careful girl who hates being left out. She is most confident when Cynder is around.

Other:

Creature's Name: Cynder

Creature's Appearance:
Cynder_by_Zorza_6.jpg

Creature's Powers: Air, Ice.

Other: Cynder is able to talk but doesn't often

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jesterine

Appearance:This

Personality: She's silent, but warms up to people once she gets to know them.

Other:

Creature's Name: Marina

Creature's Appearance:This

Creature's Powers: Brainwashing for 5 seconds.

Other: Always says "Lady Jesterine", even though it annoys Jesterine. She's a marionette.

ooc: Cynder is epic. Funny how her name is really similar to my character's.

Name: Cypher

Appearance:
Sora_by_AnaKris.jpg

Personality: Cypher is an impulsive, fast-pasted boy. He never thinks before he does something, always acting as soon as he gets an idea.

Other: Nope

Creature's Name: Repire

Creature's Appearance:
HeroesV_HF_Dwarves_07_Fire%20Dragon.jpg

Creature's Powers: Fire, Lava, all that stuff.

Other:

"Hey Marina, why do you call me 'Lady Jesterine?' Jesterine asked.

"Because, Lady Jesterine, I want to show respect for my master."

"Well, you don't have to do it that way."

"Lady Jesterine, do you perhaps know how we could improve my powers?"

"Not yet, but I'll try."

Cypher sat on a rock, Repire sleeping on the sand. He looked at the ocean, wondering what it was like away from Kuhos.

Jesterine and Marina went down town to see if they could find anything about brainwashing. They hoped that this time, the trip won't be a waste of time.

Misty flew over the beach on Cynder's back. She saw a boy, Cypher with a large wing-less dragon at his feet. She and Cynder flew down to talk to him.

Name: Alice

Appearance: Alice

Personality: Alice is a very calm and polite girl but with a vile short temper. Unless someone pushes her to the extreme, that side barely shows.

Other: She enjoys singing, whether it be English, Japanese or Korean.

Creature's Name: Lily

Creature's Appearance: Lily

Creature's Powers: Transformation and Fire along with other Phoenix abilities

Other: Lily is always polite to her master Alice, often calling her 'Milady' and sometimes other titles.

Misty walks along the beach with Cynder.

Jesterina went inside some bookstore and started looking around.

Misty hopped on Cynder's back and the flew along the beach a few meters off the ground.

Cypher just watched them, leaning against the rock he was sitting on.

"Milady, I think I see others ahead of us." Lily notified her master. "And? It's not really my problem, I can just go past them." Alice spoke calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back