NYAN CAT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
have you listened the the Nyan cat?

It's really cute and...stuff but it gets annoying after about an hour or so.

How many seconds can you stand listening to it?

And what do you think about it?

AND if you are really daring, open a new tab and play ANOTHER Nyan Cat!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'VE BEEN NYANING FOR 1,000 SECS, AND I'M STILL NYANING!!!

have you listened the the Nyan cat?

It's really cute and...stuff but it gets annoying after about twenty minutes or so.

How many seconds can you stand listening to it?

And what do you think about it?
The Nyan Kitty is too cute. you should check everyday because it changes appearance too. I was only able to stand it for 300 seconds though :p

Not everyday, it changes everytime.

If youlisten to it for too long, you hear ghost sounds.

It gave me a headache after 1000 seconds or so. ;)

~Nightpelt :nyatchi:

edit:

Not everyday, it changes everytime.
I was wrong. -_-

Edit:

I got up to at least 1,0261 Seconds!

I've nyaned for 2444 seconds now! I'm not sick of it yet! I swear that I'm going to start typing like a-NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYANYANAYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYANYANAYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYANYANAYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYANYANAYANYANYANYANYANYANYANAYNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANNYANYANYANYANYAN

I was able to get to 3,000+ seconds till I started getting a headache, although Im pretty use to the song coz of the other Vocaloid/UTAU versions on youtube.

My high score was over 2000. Then, someone posted it on Youtube. It was over 3 hours. I only made up to 41 minutes. So, in total, listened to the song for an hour. :wacko:

The lyrics are so amazingly deep and poetic.

I-i think i'm going to cry.

This site deserves a Nobel Prize

It's deep, man.

I bet by 'Nyan', Nyan cat means 'Peace and suffering should end forever. Rescue others from poverty. Together, we can help the world.'

Now, everyone, sing Nyan with me.

♫ Peace and suffering should end forever.

Rescue others from poverty.

Together, we can help the world. ♪

Anyway, I'm okay with Nyan Cat. I've gotten up to 2 000+ on Rave version and don't really want to try to beat that. I have Nyan on my iPod and I think it has over 100 plays.

THANKS LOLCOMICS FOR MAKING NYAN CAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

1zgc5jq.jpg

I love nyan cat but when I showed it to them there like o_O

BTW: nyan cat was in a google nexus s commercial !!!!!!

i love nyan cat!

nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,nyan,

lol

man i NYAN right off the page!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back