Playing old pokemon Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipchi

Reaction score
Hi guys this is Just a Entry thing so IF you are currently playing a pokemon game any then just state what one you are playing Where you are and what team you have at this point and you can give or recieve advice so On you go

SO Right now Im playing Pokemon Heart GOld I have just passed the first gym and Right now i dont need any Suggestions on my team so Here they are

Team

Fred (Quilava)

Lv : 14

Attack - 27

Defense - 21

Sp Attack - 28

Sp Defense - 24

Speed - 29

Nature - Naughty

Ability - Blaze

Steve (GeoDude)

Lv 13

Attack - 24

Defense - 34

Sp Attack - 12

Sp Defense - 16

Speed - 11

Nature - Calm

Ablilty - Sturdy

Jen (Rattata)

Lv 6 (in training)

Attack - 12

Defense - 10

Sp Attack - 8

Sp Defense - 10

Speed - 14

Nature - Quirky

Ablilty - Run away

Bella (BellSprout)

Lv - 8

Attack - 17

Defense - 11

Sp Attack - 17

Sp Defense - 10

Speed - 12

Nature - Docile

Ablilty - Chlorophyll

Egg (Togepi)

Well thanks

SO Right now Im playing Pokemon Heart GOld I have just passed the first gym and Right now i dont need any Suggestions on my team so Here they are

Team

Fred (Quilava)

Lv : 14

Attack - 27

Defense - 21

Sp Attack - 28

Sp Defense - 24

Speed - 29

Nature - Naughty

Ability - Blaze

Steve (GeoDude)

Lv 13

Attack - 24

Defense - 34

Sp Attack - 12

Sp Defense - 16

Speed - 11

Nature - Calm

Ablilty - Sturdy

Jen (Rattata)

Lv 6 (in training)

Attack - 12

Defense - 10

Sp Attack - 8

Sp Defense - 10

Speed - 14

Nature - Quirky

Ablilty - Run away

Bella (BellSprout)

Lv - 8

Attack - 17

Defense - 11

Sp Attack - 17

Sp Defense - 10

Speed - 12

Nature - Docile

Ablilty - Chlorophyll

Egg (Togepi)

Well thanks
If i may help, Ratatta and bellsprout are not very good pokemon. their stats are weak and movesets turn out to be pretty bad. Theyre really only good for filling up the pokedex and the person in Violet City will trade a Bellsprout for Onix, but that's not really recomended either... Quilava is really good for sweeping while geodude can withstand a lot. Togepi is all around alright. its movesets arent the BEST, but with TM's it'll get better. Yawn and Metronome are MUSTS on a togepi/togetic (i have togetic which i traded to my SS from Platinum. Will make mine later)

I did a dunsparce only run.

I think she was around level 80 when i beat red

Thanks Kajah I got rid of Ratatta ages ago just was too annoying, but at that point i thought bellsprout had pretty good stats at lv 8. and geodude most of the time has good attack and mine does at lv 22 ( would be higher but i lost the game for a few days ) and bellsprout is at lv 20 and Bellsprout is just behind on the attack by 2 points but thanks anyway I have two new 2 new recruitments Sudowoodo and the amazing 7 evolutionary pokemon... EEVEE. If you want Kajah if you are playing any pokemon game ( that include mystery dungeon games ) then feel free to put your team up

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kajah I got rid of Ratatta ages ago just was too annoying, but at that point i thought bellsprout had pretty good stats at lv 8. and geodude most of the time has good attack and mine does at lv 22 ( would be higher but i lost the game for a few days ) and bellsprout is at lv 20 and Bellsprout is just behind on the attack by 2 points but thanks anyway I have two new 2 new recruitments Sudowoodo and the amazing 7 evolutionary pokemon... EEVEE. If you want Kajah if you are playing any pokemon game ( that include mystery dungeon games ) then feel free to put your team up
Nice. eevee is a good first attacker (speed) and sudowoodo has a great atk and defense. just be wary of water special attacks.

EDIT: I will put my SS, white, and Platinum teams up. maybe mystery dungeon blue...

I'm not replaying Ruby version but I played it so I could spend an hour catching Duskull.

PARTY:

Level 100 Rayquaza

Level 86 Swampert

Level 54 Wailord

Level 60 Latios

Level 27 Magneton (A catching tool for Duskull)

Level 48 Blaziken

That's like my best game since I spent so much time on it from like ages 4-9. I have all three starters and have beat a master rank contest :3

I recently got a Pokemon Ruby ROM for fun since I didn't wanna start a new game on my other ones since they have really good pokemon on them. So here's my team so far:

Sceptile lv. 37

Leaf Blade

Pursuit

Absorb

Quick Attack

Delcatty lv. 32

Sing

Faint Attack

Assist

Secret Power

Tentacruel lv. 33

Surf

Supersonic

Bubblebeam

Acid

Lairon lv. 33

Take Down

Metal Claw

Iron Tail

Headbutt

Numel lv. 32

Take Down

Tackle

Ember

Magnitude

Doduo lv. 29

Pursuit

Fly

Tri Attack

Rage

lol my team sux. xD

Oh yea, I hav 6 badges too. :3

Memetchiluva and runner both of your teams are awsome and i agree ruby ( and sapphire ) were one of the best pokemon games ever

HI gus i found my pokemon black game (stuck down the couch) and i have reseted it and im about to start all i know is that im going to start with tepig (snivy and oshawott have been chose already)

well Ill post my team l8r

Nice to see i'm not the only one still playing R/S/E! =D

As of now, here is a short analisis of my 3rd gen games...

Fire Red: Finished a Porygon only run (LV. 100 in champion battle). Currently inactive.

Leaf Green: Did a runthrough almost a year ago. Currently inactive.

Ruby. Doing a Shuckle only run! I just got the 2nd badge. Here is my shuckle!

Shuckle @ Quick Claw

Nature: Calm

~ Toxic

~ Doubble Team

~ Hidden Power (Fire, high power)

~ Strength (For pure in game use)

I just used a random shuckle egg I had, and put strength on for a reliable attack. Not the hardest run, but has its challenges. Active.

Saphire: Doing a Ludicolo run. Just got 7th badge.

Ludicolo @ AMilet Coin

Nature: Calm

~ Surf

~ Attract

~ Strength

~ Nature Power

Currewntly Active.

Emerald: My home file. Always Active.

I'm playing Blue version, but it's just my hack slave. My team? Missingno. XD

Pokemon Yellow is entirely different (so is Saphirre, but that's a different story...). In my Yellow version, this is my team:

Mr., the level 16 Nidorino

Sparkee, the level 10 Pikachu

Pig, the level 11 Pidgey

Nida, the level 5 Nidoran (the girl one)

I last saved on Route 3 in front of a Youngster. I assume I beat him.

And in Saphirre...

Swampert, the level 61...POOCHYENA! No, jk, Swampert is a Swampert

Kira, the level 27 Doduo

Lin, the level 28 Linoone

Sumo, the level 27 Vulpix

FIREFOX, the other level 27 Vulpix

Psyco, the level 28 Psyduck (a.k.a. Caitlin's HM Slave >:3)

All games on here except Saphirre are ROMS, but I did play a Blue cartridge when I was like 6.

I pretty much restarted my copy of yellow but i can't find it :( when I find it I will put the pokemon and stuff

I will start playing a Pokemon Red ROM this summer so that I can beat it without having to be interuppted by school etc. And I will start playing my Emerald(That I actually have) Later.

pokemon.jpg

Im playing my pokemon blue rescue team but ive played it so many times i dont know if i want to continue playing it

lol, I got bored with Ruby a little bit coz I had underleveled pokemon to beat the Elite 4. I may try again, but that'll take a while. I decided to get a Pokemon Crystal ROM and here's my team so far(I beat all the gyms and Im at the Pokemon League btw):

Meganium

Togetic

Espeon

Arcanine

Piloswine

Lanturn

After I somewhat beat that, Im gonna try and get a Pokemon Red ROM and maybe get sum other ROM after that. xD

I got the Pokemon FireRed ROM instead and started out with my Charmander named... Chalk.(Weird huh?)

So... Here is my process so far.

Chalk(Charmander)

Lv.5

Ember, Scratch, Growl

Pluc(Spearow)

Lv.3

Peck, Leer

Static(Pikachu)

Lv.5

Thundershock, Growl

I actually found my Pokemon Colour the other day - With Pokemon Yellow still inside, haha! Tempted to buy some batteries for that noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back