Photo
- - - - -

Playing old pokemon Games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Memetchiluva464

• memetchiluva464 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:34 AM ( #18 )

lol, I got bored with Ruby a little bit coz I had underleveled pokemon to beat the Elite 4. I may try again, but that'll take a while. I decided to get a Pokemon Crystal ROM and here's my team so far(I beat all the gyms and Im at the Pokemon League btw):

Meganium
Togetic
Espeon
Arcanine
Piloswine
Lanturn

After I somewhat beat that, Im gonna try and get a Pokemon Red ROM and maybe get sum other ROM after that. xD

PokemonKid

• pokemonkid user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:19 PM ( #19 )

I got the Pokemon FireRed ROM instead and started out with my Charmander named... Chalk.(Weird huh?)

So... Here is my process so far.

Chalk(Charmander)
Lv.5
Ember, Scratch, Growl

Pluc(Spearow)
Lv.3
Peck, Leer

Static(Pikachu)
Lv.5
Thundershock, Growl

AccioSnitch

• acciosnitch user photo

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:41 PM ( #20 )

I actually found my Pokemon Colour the other day - With Pokemon Yellow still inside, haha! Tempted to buy some batteries for that noise.

KuroMametchi-Rocks

• kuromametchi-rocks user photo

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:56 PM ( #21 )

i know this topic is already dead by now but i have recently set out on the journey to complete the whole johto region pokedex me playing a legit pokemon silver cartridge on a game boy advance i could swiftly copy glitch my way to all three starters what i didnt know was it didnt count the pokemon in my pokedex it only counted the evolved versions luckily my cymdaquil was FEMALE so i could breed her with my ditto to get a baby cynda but my todadile was male so i have to encourage someone to trade me a todadile... well heres my team!!!!

Lvl 16 Rattata

LvL 17 Pidgey

Lvl 17 Bayleef

LvL 17 Quilava

LvL 18 Croconaw

Lvl 10 Ditto

SouthParkPikachu

• southparkpikachu user photo

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:38 AM ( #22 )

i used to play pokemon yellow on my friends gameboy advance, then i left it out in the rain by accident still works but all the pokemon and people are sqaures and it freezes everytime you enter a building or talk to someone. :(

KuroMametchi-Rocks

• kuromametchi-rocks user photo

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:06 AM ( #23 )

Weird i left a gameboy colour in the rain for months and the console and the cartridge inside still worked!!!