lovelin plushie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loveletchifan

Reaction score
Lovelin: hi guys!! i'm lovelin and right now, for some reason, im holding a cake, but owell! right now my owner is loveletchifan. (which is spelled wrong but who cares)and right now im sitting by her computer. nothin much to say yet but bye for now!!

lovelin: good news people! im gonna have a buddy soon because kuromametchifan123 should be getting a lovelin just like me pretty soon!!

Loveletchifan: yes im exited for her!! good luck kuromametchifan123!! see ya soon i hope!!

loveletchifan:thanks for uploading a picture of lovelin for me Kuromametchifan123!Here she is:

IMG_0488.jpg

Lovelin: happy easter guys!! i was tryin to wake up loveletchifan (or you can call her nikki) for easter this morning and couldn't get up on her bed. it was reaaalllyyy high. knowing how small i am and how tall the bed was, i couldn't get up. so i gave up and went down satirs and toook her chocolate bunny. Yea i thought it was time for a change and let LOVELIN get some of the gifts. Just kidding. When she woke up i had already just bitten off the ears of the bunny then just wrapped it back up and gave it to her. She still hasn't opened it yet. hehe.

Nikki: What?! that was not part of the deal! I said wake me up easter morning not eat the ears off of my chocolate bunny!

Lovelin: well, hehe sorry but its too late, buuutttt, HAPPY EASTER!!! i Made you someof my lovelin chocolates!!

Nikki: thanks lovelin!!

Both: HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!( whether you celebrate it or not have a nice day!!!)

Nikki:hi lovelin! your soo lucky you dont have to go to school today!

Lovelin: hehe weeeelllll i sorta wanted to see what school was like so i sorta.. ummmm... snuck into your back pack and i was stuck in a locker the whole time though. Now i see why you hate school.

nikki: well one, how could i not notice that you came with me. And two, you don't hangout in a locker at school all day soooo you haven't really felt what school is like.

Lovelin: ohhhh. O well. Ummm but i have a question, aren't you supposed to include a tamagotchi in a TAMAGOTCHI log?

Nikki: hehe o yeaaaa well, what tama should i use? most of mine are boring.

Lovelin: well, how about your... um i dunno they ARE boring ones but how bout your tamago? maybe you could try to get me on it?

Nikki: haha, oookkkkaaaay, i will make a goal to get a lovelitchi on my tamago.

lovelin: YAY!

Nikki: well lets go start up that tama.

Both: Bye!!

Both: and... it hatched!!

Lovelin: awww its so cute!! its a girl yay!!

Nikki: uhh yup. i dont see whats so exctiting about the tama go though.

Lovelin: oh i dunno just take good care of it and you will get me on it!!

Nikki: uh sure what ever. maybe. hehe.

Lovelin ok. but hey guys! nikki promised she would let me name her tamagotchi!! I know! name it bob!!

Nikki: uh well about that-

lovelin: no!no! name it earless chocolate easter bunny!! *says with mouthful of chocolate easter bunny*

Nikki: well i can't do that and can you stop eating my bunny!? and uh by the way i sorta wasn't paying attention to my tamago and named it A A by mistake....

Lovelin: A A? what kinda name is that!?

Nikki: oh i dunno just call her bob and move on! well let her talk on our next update. Bye!

Lovelin: oh wait hey i didn't get to say b-

Nikki: *logs off computer*

Nikki: hi guys! we have a special geust here!

Lovelin: oh! Oh! its ME!

nikki: no it's not now stop makin this all about you!

Lovelin: oh fine. bring on bob.

Nikki: ok well here she is and yess, ere calling her bob.

bob: hi guys! how are you?

Lovelin: uh great but you don't really start off with hi how are you. uh just sayin.

nikki: oh dont listen to her you can say whatever you want.

Bob: ok. how bout... MY NAME IS BOB!!!

*cricket noises*

* lovelin shoves bobs faceout of the way*

lovelin: anyway, back to ME!!

Nikki: lovelin, its not always gonna be about you. say your sorry to bob.

lovelin: *sighs* ok bob come get your apology and a free hug.

*bob squeezez lovelin*

Lovelin: *agh! i never said squeeze me to death!!

bob: sorry

Lovelin: whatever.

Nikki:Ok stop you two you are both acting imature just go!

Both(lovelin and bob) : aww sorry * hugs nikki

Nikki ok lets just say godd bye to mr. computer because its turining into a huggy weird day and this is becoming like a run on. say goodbye.

All: bye bye!!

Lovelin: WAIT! YOU FORGOT TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT M-

*shuts off computer*

Lovelin: OH! BOB IS GROWING!!!

nikki: aahhhhh! its so bright!! i see a white light!!!

*everything stops

Lovelin: yea! bob is now a hoshitchi!! she's on her way to becoming lovelin!

Nikki: yea but oh snap i gotta go my profile says im a male thats not right!! ill be right back lovelin! dont cause any trouble you two.

bob: lovelin was that you who changed nikki to a male?

Lovelin: hehe well...

Nikki: lovelin i heard you!

lovelin: o sorryi can change it back.

Nikki: ok next time you will be in trouble little miss!

Lovelin: ok well, bye bye peoples!

bob: thanks for reading!

lovelin: oh bob stop trying to act all nice and everything we all know its fake!

nikki: lovelin! stop rigjht now! go!

All: bye bye!!

Lovelin: *mumbles* shut it bob.

Nikki: oh stop you two and good bye and thanks for watching!

Lovelin: OHHHHHH YEHH!!!!! *does victory dance*

Nikki: what are you so excited for?

Lovelin: Well, im excited because I paused bob!!!

Mwahahahahah!! *continues victory dance*

nikki: and thats exciting why?

Lovelin: well, no offense but, bob can get kind of annoying when all she does id bob bob bob bob BOB!!!!

Nikki: oh yea well i DO agree with you on that one

lovelin: yep. so lets BOTH do the victory dance!!!!

Nikki: ummmmm actually that itself can get pretty stupid...

lovelin: oh. how bout we go hang out with mametchi? ya know yellow guy with the blue hat?

Nikki: NOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NOO! IM AFRAID HE WILL BLOW ME UP WITH A ROCKET OR MAKE ME DO SOME CRAZY SMART MATH PROBLEM!!! *hyperventalates

Lovelin: oooookkkkaaaayyyy? well just forget i said that.

Nikki: WHEW! thank you! can i un pause bob then?

Lovelin: lemme barrow one of mametchi's rockets and fly away first then you can play with bob all you want k? BYE!!! lemme know when bob is paused again if you need me i will be on planet zorgtron away from bob. BYE!!

Nikki: ok? *unpauses bob* hi bob!

Bob: bob bob bob bob BOB!!!!

Nikki: WAIT!!! LOVELIN!!!! WAIT FOR ME!! DON"T LEAVE ME WITH BOB!!!! Well im gonna go now i gotta escape from the wrath of bob bye!!

THANKS FOR READING!!! READ MY NEXT POST SOON!!!!

Nikki: awwwww!! bob is sleeping!!! she's sooo cute when she sleeps!!!

Lovelin: uhh yeaaa...... charming! *said in a sarcastic voice*

Nikki: Oh i KNOWWWW!!! so CUTEE!!!!!! ^_^

Lovelin: uh oh.

Nikki: what?

Lovelin: bob's waking up!! she's gonna blow!!!! *earth shakes*

Both: aghhhhhhh!!!!

*bob wakes up*

Bob: RAWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! *earth stops shaking*

Lovelin: WHAT WAS THAT?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?! THATS SO POINTLESS!!! :rolleyes:

Bob: :p hehe

Lovelin: stupid bob

Nikki: of course it turns into you say "ooh your annoyed with bob and you go away somewhere or whatever" then, im supposed agree with you or punish you.

Lovelin: :blink:

Nikki: ugh *SIGHS*

Lovelin: okay how bout we have one of those stupid cartoon endings where everyone walks together into the horizon in the sunset?

Nikki: uhhh no.

Lovelin:eek:k lets just go eat donuts or something okay?

nikki: uhh sure.

lovelin: i want a donut. with sprinkles. on only ONE SIDE!

Nikki: a plainoriginal glazed donut.

Lovelin: aww cmon get somethin better than that! make that TWO donuts, with sprinkles, on ONE SIDE!

Nikki: :rolleyes:

Lovelin: hows that ending?

Nikki: ya just can't win can ya?

THANKS FOR READING!!! NEW POST SOON!!!

lovelin: oh its such a nice day outside!!!

Nikki: i know! do you wanna go play on the swings?

Lovelin: sure.

Lovelin: *runs to a swing*

Nikki: oh! lovelin watchout!

Lovelin: huh? Oh!!! ahhhh! :eek:

* im so sorryfor those who are reading this but a tradegy has happened. kutchipatchi has sat on lovelin and, well, sorta flattened her with his flab (no offense but he's got flab). lovelin is ok right now and yes we will post more updates. thanks for reading and read my next post!! :wub: see, he even looks like hes sitting down on something or possibly someone!! lol

Nikki: lovelin recovered from her accident with kutchipatchi!! *shivers* and i haven't updated in forever. yea but ill udate later in the week because right now its late. lovelin is off eatin my jelly bellies and i have trouble updating this because its never loads correctly. grrr. well bye for now see you later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back