TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Plot:

You are in China, in one of the three, or maybe four, nations. The Southern and Northen water tribes, Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom (Capital: Ba Sing Se) and the now empty Eastern, Western, Southern and Northen Air Temples. But could there be someone from the air temples? Possibly the avatar? You are in the middle of a war between the Fire Nation, ruled by the Fire Lord and the Water tribes and Earth Kingdom. Will you be evil and serve the fire lord, or be a traitor and join the other nations? Will you be good and live in the large ecconomy of the earth kingdom or the small, remote Water tribes?

Who is the Avatar?:A person born as a manifestation of the Avatar spirit. The cycle goes Water, Earth, Fire, Air. If the cycle is broken by an avatar dying, the world is in danger. The avatar is meant to keep peace amongst all 4 nations. He or She is in control of all the elements, but is a true master at their own.

What is the Avatar state?: Quoted from Avatar Roku: "The Avatar state is a defense mechanism. Designed to empower you with skills and knowledge of all the past avatars. The glow, a combination of all your past lives, focusing their energy on you."

What is bending?: Control of an element. Only certain people are benders.

Rules:

TT rules apply

If you want to be the avatar, you have to be an air nomad. Also, you have to PM me with a reason. The person I select, will be PMed the Avatar form :]

No godmodding, mary sues, all that junk

Yeah I'm not strict on sentence length. But please proper grammar (spelling mistakes are fine)

One nation only. If you are a traitor still fill out the form and put in where you went (E.G You are from the Fire nation but you are a traitor because you went to the earth kingdom)

Normal names are allowed but chinese would be preferred.

There may be exceptions to this but there are certain skin tones, hair colours and eye colours in each nation. Fire nation people tend to be pale with golden eyes, Water tribes are tan with blue eyes and earth kingdom are varied skin tone with varied eye colour (mainly green). And in the avatar universe there are only two hair colours. Brown and Black (although Yue had white but that was because of the moon spirit)

Water Tribe form:

Name:

Waterbender?:

Northern or Southern tribe?:

Traitor:

Personality:

Appearance:

Skills:

Family:

Past(optional):

Other:

Please erase this part when filling out form: Waterbenders have to have water with them when bending

Earth Kingdom form:

Name:

Earthbender?:

Upper Ring (rich), Middle right(average) or Lower ring(poor)?:

Traitor?:

Personality:

Appearance:

Skills:

Family:

Past(optional):

Other:

Please erase this part when filling out form: Earthbenders NEVER wear shoes and they can only bend when in contact with earth

Fire Nation form:

Name:

Firebender?:

Lightning bender?(you cannot do this if you are not a bender and you have to have a controlled, calm mind)

Traitor?:

Personality:

Appearance:

Skills:

Family:

Past(optional):

Other:

Please erase this part when filling out form: Firebenders can bend whenever they want but they need emotions, mostly rage. Fire is full of emotion and passion, that is why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's it guys!

Sorry if there's so much rules but in Avatar there's alot of specific stuff (especially for people not very familiar.

Please join! I will make mine later!

Name:Ai Lei

Earthbender?: Heck yeah!

Upper Ring (rich), Middle right(average) or Lower ring(poor)?: Middle

Traitor?: Nope

Personality: Zany, Curious, Always up for a battle, hates the fire nation

Appearance: Ai Lei has black cropped, chin length hair and green eyes, with pale skin. She is average sized and had freckles on her nose she wears a green tunic with brown pants and brown sashes.

Skills: Bending, Slight kung fu, Calligraphy

Family: Her mother, Ling Mi, Her brother, Ta Hashi and her father Yan Ghan.

Past(optional): No.

Other: Nahh not really

Last edited by a moderator:
Water Tribe form:

Name: Soron/Hidea Mali

Waterbender?: Yes/Yes

Northern or Southern tribe?: South/North

Traitor: No/No

Personality: Soron has an artistic side to him, and loves the cool waster. Most powerful in a tidal wave headstrong and serious./ Hidea loves music. she composes melodies and uses water to make musical noter, as well as using icicles to conduct. Most powerful when snow falls. Carefree and easy-going.

Appearance: Soron/ Hidea (despite their looks they should both be the same age.)

Skills: Has the power of Ice. can shoot ice and make it so long as there is humidity in the air learns the powers of mist/ loves mist, can make it and snow. Is learning to make ice

Family: Hidea Mali (sister), Sorora Mali (mother), Hidans Mali (father)./ Soron Mali (brother), Sorora Mali (mother), Hidans Mali (father

Past(optional): The two children were separated when they were 4, and havent seen each other since. somehow simultaneously, they both want to go on a quest to find each other.

Other: N/A

ooc: This ooc thing is just until I make a topic for this RP in the OOC subforum. Kajah, should my character meet with yours somehow? :]

Ai Lei, storming off and glaring over her shoulder at the fish stall. There was a plump lady waving her arms and yelling words. But Ai Lei could not hear her, for she was too far away. "Hmph. Stupid lady trying to sell me fish. I catch my own, she should know. Hers isn't even fresh!" she complained. She heard fast footsteps as a man ran up to her with a bunch of papers. "Hey you! Wanna join Master Yu's earthbending academy?" he asked. Ai Lei scowls. "I'm already a master!" she snarls, putting her foot forward and striking with her fist, hitting the man with an earth column, causing the man to fly backwards. "Hm. Serves him right"

OCC: probably. there has to be some action.

"I have to!" Soron and Hidea said at the excact same time, except for being on different sides of the globe.

"Hidea? What do you have to do?" the mother asked.

"Find Soron! we've been separated since we were 4, and i want to see him!"

"Honey, how will you get there?"

"With my waterbending skills! i'll make an ice raft and float there!"

"you havent perfected your ice skills yet!" the mother called out.

"Oh yeah?" Hidea said, eyeing a pot of water. "Hnnrgh......" Hidea moaned, trying to make ice. push and pull... push and pull... now contract! she thought. she accidentally whipped her mom. "MOTHER!" Hidea screamed.

"YOU WILL NOT GO SEE YOUR BROTHER! TO YOUR ROOM!" Sorora screamed.

"Soron, what is it?" Inquired Hidans Mali, the father of the two separated childred.

"I must reach Hidea! It's been far too long! I want to see her so badly!" soron wailed.

"Haha, what a dream!" said the dad.

"No really!"

"No, you cant go!"

"YES I WILL!" soron shouted, blasting his dad.

both embarked on a journey of epic proportions, though Hidea left first. After about a month of travel, Hidea reached the shores of Ba Sing Se while Soron was caught out in a storm.

OOC: Cool.

Ai Lei scowled and thrust open the doors of her Ba Sing Se home. Ling Mi looked up. She was cooking some chicken that her father had caught. She noticed Ai Lei's expression. "Is everything alright?" she asked in a soft tone. Ai Lei responded with a 'Hmph'. Her older Brother, Ta Hashi walked in, yawning. He had just come in from a nap. "Hey Ai, how're ya" he mumbled, plopping down on the floor. Ai Lei glared. "Fine."

OOC: Yay!

Ai Lei was sent out to the market to gather fruit. She sighed, going up to the stall that sold the fruit. "I'd like that fruit basket please" she asked, pointing towards a large basket piled with fruit and nuts. The man smiled. "Certainly. That will be fifteen gold" he replied, handing over the basket. Ai Lei puts the money on the counter and goes back to her house. Note that it was a long trip. "Ugh this is so boring" she grumbled.

Name: Fang Zhen (Goes by Fang)

Firebender?: Yep

Lightning bender? Too much rage, but working on it.

Traitor?: Nope

Personality: Pretty sadistic, but hides a lot of emotion, but lets all emotion out when bending. Most powerful when in an enemies presence. Likes to deceive people, very good liar.

Appearance: Shoulder length straight black hair, gold eyes that darken slightly when mad, pale complexion, wears a blood red dress, similar to Mai's, but without the white. (https://fc01.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/019/4/f/TyLee_and_Mai__s_Wardrobe_by_DressUp_Avatar.png first dress on Mai's bit)

Skills: Bending, familiar with poisons.

Family: Orphan

Past(optional): N/A

Other: N/A

Hidea, in the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se, decided to tour around and get supplies. she only had five gold, so she drew out her favorite flute and began to play as her bag was held out. It wasnt long before she saw a black cropped, chin length hair and green eyes, pale skinned girl.

Name: Ty Lin

Firebender?: Yes.

Lightning bender? Almost. She has controlled lightening once but hasn't been able to since.

Traitor?: No

Personality: Ty Lin is a shy girl, who once you get to know her is quite confident around her friends. She is very flexible and is comfortable around high places.

Appearance:
Bubbly_Pink_Blur_by_Draegos.png

Skills: Walking on wire (she has very good balance). Firebending (she uses blue fire, she hardly bends at all).

Family: Ma, Pa and Mi Lee (younger sister)

Past(optional): ------

Other: She wears different clothes depending on the main form of bending in the place she is.

Name: Ty Lin

Firebender?: Yes.

Lightning bender? Almost. She has controlled lightening once but hasn't been able to since.

Traitor?: No

Personality: Ty Lin is a shy girl, who once you get to know her is quite confident around her friends. She is very flexible and is comfortable around high places.

Appearance:
Bubbly_Pink_Blur_by_Draegos.png

Skills: Walking on wire (she has very good balance). Firebending (she uses blue fire, she hardly bends at all).

Family: Ma, Pa and Mi Lee (younger sister)

Past(optional): ------

Other: She wears different clothes depending on the main form of bending in the place she is.
Isnt this just Ty Lee?

Hm.. yeah that's ty lee, but oh well :]

Ai Lei frowned, someone was behind her. She was an earthbender, of course she would know. She turned around to see a short girl that looked like she was from the water tribe. "Why are you here?" she asked sharply.

Ty Lin watched the two girls from a tree, she wasn't sure if they were OK to approach or not.

Ai Lei felt another presence. "Seriously?" she said to both. She turned and spotted Ty Lin. "I know you're there. And I know you're fire nation. What do you want? Havoc?" she spat, instantly regretting it. "Uh.. sorry"

Ai Lei sighs. "Sorry, a bit rough with strangers." she admitted. "But aren't you fire nation? Why are you here anyway?" she added.

"Yes, I am. And I'm here to find friendlier people, and learn how to control my temper..... "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back