I miss you shelltchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candydomo

Reaction score
i met you when i finally started playing with my tama go again april 29th 2011 i was hoping for a baby boy because i love mametchi but i got a girl but i was still happy. i woke up the next morning hearing beep beep beep a shelltchi was hopping up and down with a exclamation mark above your head i was so happy you grew up to be a healthy girl but then later that night i thought i should debug my tama go to make it grow faster so she could get married to mametchi so i tried debugging the tama go but something went wrong wrong my screen glitched and you were gone i immediatley pressed the reset button and tried to click the download option but it wouldnt let me it would just go to where you set the time and date i knew you were gone for good. i was so mad and sad also i never even debbuged the tama go and i let you go all for nothing. But now i am currently raising a beatiful baby boy named kinotchi and i will never ever try to debug my tamagotchis again

R.I.P. shelltchi 04-29-11 - 04-30-11 I will miss u forever <3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back