How to:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
Hello! I recently got some emails saying about how you can get certain characters on the original Tamagotchi's (P1 and P2)

I Think that it is fairly easy to get Mametchi/Mimitchi, whom is the best character you can get, on the P1 and P2. First you must get Tamatchi/Tongaritchi (the character with legs). Than by age 6 or 7 yrs he will change. This period with Tamatchi/Tongaritchi is the most important, I believe, to getting Mametchi/Mimitchi. You will have Tamatchi from about age 3 or 4, to age 6 or 7, depending on when you hatched it. Either way it will remain in this stage for a total of 72 hours. During this time check on him about every 15 minutes. He will drop about one heart in this period of time. As soon as he does drop 1 empty heart, fill it right away. Don't let him drop below one empty heart. If you follow my method then you should end up having a Mametchi/Mimitchi

Best thing to do is either really keep an eye on the attention icon, or always keep the sound on. He will beep at you for attention and for no reason. He will have dropped one heart, and need discipline. You can't play or feed him meals. So discipline him then take care of him. Discipline him every time he calls for it. This will be a total of 2 times after he has legs. If you disciplined him all the way in the Marutchi/Tonmarutchi stage, the discipline will start off as 50% in this stage. After the finale time you discipline him he will get sick soon after. Also him getting sick tells you that he will change within the next 30 hours. Usually the very next day after being sick. Overall, you need to take as perfect care as possible to get Mametchi/Mimitchi.

Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi - This is one of my hardest to get character. He is the middle character of the healthy characters. Again to get this character you must first take good care of Marutchi/Tonmarutchi and get the character with legs, Tamatchi/Tongaritchi. Next thing to do is follow almost all of the above for Mametchi/Mimitchi. The differences here are simple. Let the hearts drop only 2TIMES to 2 empty on both hunger and happiness. After those two times, take perfect care as if you were going for Mametchi/Mimitchi. Next is discipline. Only discipline 75%. On the last time it asks to be disciplined, ignore him. The attention icon will be unlit in about 5 mins.

Masukutchi-Zukitchi - This is what I tend to call the average caretakers pet. Masukutchi/Zukitchi is very easy to get. Simply you must take average care of him. Again you have to get the Tamatchi/Tongaritchi first to get this guy. Once there, if you disciplined as you should have when he was only Marutchi/Tonmarutchi. Than he should already be at 50% discipline. There is no need to discipline anymore. Let it remain at 50% discipline in this stage, ignoring his 2 calls for discipline. During this time taking perfect care is not needed. Let the hearts drop to at least two empty on both hunger and happiness. And if you even prefer, always let him beep at you for attention. As long as you take care of him when he beeps it will be no problem at all to get this character.

I hope you don't mind that I post this: if all you other awesome ancestor enthusiasts out there would like more tips, please feel free to check out https://mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm, more specifically this Tamagotchi Tips page, which jordboss is kindly referencing. I've been visiting this site for 10+ years and it's a great resource for vintage Tamagotchis!

I hope you don't mind that I post this: if all you other awesome ancestor enthusiasts out there would like more tips, please feel free to check out https://mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm, more specifically this Tamagotchi Tips page, which jordboss is kindly referencing. I've been visiting this site for 10+ years and it's a great resource for vintage Tamagotchis!

I know that, I have been reading it for several years too. I know they were from that page so there really was no need to post that information,

Useful tamagotchi information like this is always welcome - not everyone has a list of reliable sources of tamagotchi info and it's always nice to let others know about it :)

If there is information that you wish to share that you have read on another site or forum, you really should post a link to the source and give credit to the original author. It's a kind of "internet etiquette" if you like (and it also stops anyone accusing you of copying or plagiarism ;) )

(A direct link to specific useful information would not be considered as breaking the "no site advertising" rule - it's not like you are promoting your own site or own personal page.)

I know that, I have been reading it for several years too. I know they were from that page so there really was no need to post that information,
There might be people who were unaware of where this came from. OldSchool was just trying to be helpful for others.

*removed - back seat moderating *

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OldSchoolTama for posting that,

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back