Shugo Chara: Role Play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
Alright! This is my first Shugo Chara RP, and I'd like to keep it alive.

You are a person (you can be someone from the anime, but its preferred if you werent) who is confused about life. Your dreams are muddled, and you dont know where to go. You pray, and the next morning you find eggs in your bed. These eggs contain Shugo Chara, Guardian Characters, to aid you in finding your dream, or would-be-self. When they hatch, 1-inch "people" come out and support you with a Character Change (shortned: Chara Change) to give you a new character that you expose to everyone. They also support you with the rare Character Transformation (Chara-Nari) which grant you powers, mainly to battle evil forces, as are named here: Some people give up on their dreams and they become corrupted X-Eggs. These eggs wreak havoc on people who dont succumb to their will. When they hatch, the owner of this egg faints and even more power is unleashed, sometimes fatal (but no one ever dies!) There are also Nazo-Eggs (?-Eggs) that are forced out of one's body to wreak havoc. They can preform a confusion Chara-Change, and when the owner is provoked they undergo a Confusion Chara-Nari. They can do total damage. The evil corporation Easter is trying to draw out X-eggs because when many of them are purified at once (yes, they are purified) a special egg called the Embryo comes out. The Embryo is an egg that can grant ANY wish.

When you chara nari, you have a certain word or phrase that is your chara-nari name EX. in the anime, when a girl Hinamori Amu undergoes a chara-nari, she becomes Amulet something. Amulet Heart, Amulet Spade, Amulet Clover, etc. That's most of the info needed to start! The maximum characters you can have is 10.

Form:

Name:

Chara-nari phrase (ex. Amulet [you cant use that]):

Characters:

Part of Easter?:

Characters role (what do they support?):

My form:

Name: Cain

Chara-nari phrase (ex. Amulet [you cant use that]): Shine

Characters: Pakku/Farrun/Mairi/Manisu/Onerai/Doeru/Makkaku/Sakura

Part of Easter?: No

Characters role (what do they support?): My desire to... be an astronaut/be a karateaka (i think thats how you spell it...)/be artistic and carefree/be a scholar and very smart/be perfect/be a sports player/be a linguistics teacher/be a girl and calmer, much like a female.

Have a Ton of Fun!!!!!

What do you mean by approve?

I'd like to join, I was just a little curious on how you're supposed to get approved. xD
you must fill out the form, then i say if you need more or less, and that determines whether you can join.

Why so many characters Kajah? I want to join but I'd rather not have to run 8 little egg characters, that would be a pain and it'd be powerplaying..

Why so many characters Kajah? I want to join but I'd rather not have to run 8 little egg characters, that would be a pain and it'd be powerplaying..
Its actually not godmodding, seeing as how you can only character transform with one at a time unless you gain powers (yet to be named) which you can only use a few powers at once. You can do the same, or you can have only 2 or 3. Whatever you want.

(Still, even Amu doesn't have that many in the actual anime, and you could make your character into a god because they can become a smart person and a super athlete like pow... Eh... Well, I'll join later. I guess.)

(Still, even Amu doesn't have that many in the actual anime, and you could make your character into a god because they can become a smart person and a super athlete like pow... Eh... Well, I'll join later. I guess.)
Well, no godmoddig allowed then. Still, like I said, what i did isnt necessarily godmodding. no turning yourself into a god.

(That's not my actual point, my point was that you'd be able to change your character into whatever is needed whenever you need it. So, like if we were RPing a typical school day, your charrie could pass a math test and demonstrate/teach an entire class, and then go out to do PE and then beat everybody in a race, be able to paint the best and beat everybody else with karate and character change..)

Eh..

Name: Jolu/Derrick

Chara-nari phrase (ex. Amulet [you cant use that]): Chill/Dash

Characters: Pain/Shaf, and Mick/Ethan/Len

Characters role (what do they support?): Pain is from Jolu's wish to be a rapper. If you can get the reference on why his name is Pain, you get a cookie, Jolu's other character Shaf is based on Jolu's interest in athletics./Mick is teh character that improves Derrick's athletics skills and was born for such./Ethan is born from Derrick's wish to be in a band singing hits. :3/ Finally, Len is born from the wish to be better at technology- and stems from Derrick's wish to be a hacker.

Voila.

Last edited by a moderator:
(That's not my actual point, my point was that you'd be able to change your character into whatever is needed whenever you need it. So, like if we were RPing a typical school day, your charrie could pass a math test and demonstrate/teach an entire class, and then go out to do PE and then beat everybody in a race, be able to paint the best and beat everybody else with karate and character change..)

Eh..

Name: Jolu/Derrick

Chara-nari phrase (ex. Amulet [you cant use that]): Chill/Dash

Characters: Pain and Shaf/Mick, and Ethan

Characters role (what do they support?): Pain is from Jolu's wish to be a rapper. If you can get the reference on why his name is Pain, you get a cookie, Jolu's other character Shaf is based on Jolu's interest in athletics./Mick is teh character that improves Derrick's athletics skills and was born for such./Ethan is born from Derrick's wish to be in a band singing hits. :3

Voila.
Accepted Runner. I can see where youre coming from, but that's the point of Shugo Chara. To draw out the essence of perfection in all of the skills each character posseses. Have fun! ;)

OCC: Accepted, and yes, we can.

Cain woke up one morning, unprepared for school once again. He slapped on any random clothes and headed out.

OCC: We dont have our Charas yet.

Name: Luka

Chara-nari phrase : Graceful

Characters: Mana/Izumi/Arisu/Haru

Characters role (what do they support?): Mana comes from Luka's wish to be more calm and independent in herself as well knightly. Izumi comes from her wish to be better in archery, Arisu is from her wish to be skilled in sword fighting and lastly Haru is from her wish to be elegant and intelligent.

Name: Luka

Chara-nari phrase : Graceful

Characters: Mana/Izumi/Arisu/Haru

Characters role (what do they support?): Mana comes from Luka's wish to be more calm and independent in herself as well knightly. Izumi comes from her wish to be better in archery, Arisu is from her wish to be skilled in sword fighting and lastly Haru is from her wish to be elegant and intelligent.
Accepted

Derrick, an early riser, was already outside and walking to school. He wished that he could inline skate to school, but it would be a pain to carry inline skates around all day.

Luka laid in her bed groaning. "If I skip school, I'll get into a lot of trouble. I'm better off being late." She said as she literally rolled out of bed. Thankfully she had packed her things the night before and quickly got dressed before heading downstairs and out the door.

"Okay class, who knows what the prefix, Astro, means?" Ms. Ajami asked.

"Oh gosh, I know this!" He said. "OH! OWOWOW!!!"

"Uhh... Cain? Do you have to go to the bathroom?"

"YES!!" He ran off. He suddenly found an egg under his body... "On second thought, no thanks." He said. "What am i holding in my hands?" He asked his neighbor as he held up the egg.

"Nothing," Tess, the girl next to him, replied.

Derrick walked into the school, and then sat down in his biology class. He nodded off a couple of times during the teacher's long, long lecture, when he suddenly felt an odd weight drop itself in his pocket. Suddenly wide awake, he slowly put his hand into his left pocket, to feel something smooth, and round... Like an egg.

Luka made it to her class on time and sat at her desk during her history class, staring out the window as the teacher when she felt like there was something under her. She quickly made sure no one was looking and checked what it was. "Sir, I'm not feeling to well, can I please head to the nurse?" Luka asked, trying not to sound panicked. The teacher nodded as Luka collected her thing and what she had found into her bag and rushed out the door. Eggs, where did those four eggs come from? She asked herself this over and over until she got to the nurses office.

Derrick watched as everybody else began to file out of the room, and he followed. He ducked into a bathroom stall and checked his pocket(s). In his two hoodie pockets and his two jean pockets, there were eggs..

"What the? Is this some bad Easter egg prank? I'm not even Christian!" Still, the patterns on the eggs were very cool; he had to admit it would be a waste if he flushed them down the toilet. Taking the eggs, he walked out of the stall, avoiding the eyes of the guys at the urinals and walked out of the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back