Summer vacation hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
This hatch will start May 28th, Thats the first Saturday after school ends for me at least. I know some people on TT don't end School till way after, but you can still join anyway

There are no rules except the one's that we always have to follow.

It would be better if you could post pictures of your Tama.

Any type of Tama is allowed, and any amount. I will be hatching my P2 and my v3.

This hatch will go on until your Tama dies or marries.

Post what you will be joining with.

Thats all, and please don't post your going to join and then not join.

Let the hatch begin(in 4 weeks that is) :lol:

Well for my school,we have to go to a school camp the last 3 days of school.IF i joined would it be ok if i didnt update those days?We're not allowed to bring electronics so...

Could I join? I should be getting my Angel at the end of the month so I'll use that and if not I'll use my p2 or Moroni or v3! :)

Well my P2 died so I'll be using that?

Okay, Is it this Saturday coming up? Or was it supposed to be today?

Regards

I'll join with my iD if it's a baby at the right moment but if not, I'll reset my V4 I don't want to reset my iD because I'm on 3rd generation

I finish on that day as well. Im not going to use my v6 because Im already on gen 4 but i can use my v3 or my tama go

will be starting at an excact time or just any time on that day :D

Well I'm expecting an entama and a geijintchi (probably spelled that wrong). They might arrive by then, especially the entama, if the geijintci arrives before then I'll use that, if it doesn't but the entama does I will use the entama. If neither does, I guess i am SOL.

This sounds like fun! So of course I want to join too......but we just put our updates on your log here right?

I can join with a tama-go!I wont be able to update next wendsday-friday is that okay?

atheistcanuck: you can use both if you like, and they arrive on time

tamagotchigeek14: Yup, we log right on this topic

kuromametchifan123: Sure thats fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back