5/4/11

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxkiroxxx

Reaction score
This is another random piece of writing from my legendary (not really) Language Arts notebook. My friend (known on TT as rockstarr22) and I have a zombie rpg, and Ally is her character. The prompt given by my teacher was "The noise was getting louder and louder..." So, here it is.

--

The noise was getting louder and louder as Ally and I ninja'd down the hall. "They're coming..." She whispered. It had the essence of doom on it.

"Yes, I think we all know that." I replied sarcastically. As if on cue, a rainbow-robot-unicorn-zombie-werewolf-vampire-poltergeist ran out of a room, its unholy hiss killing my eardrums. Its unnatural red eyes glared at us. There was no "they". Only that one, and that was enough for me.

"I think we should just..." Ally started.

"Run?...Yes." My scarred brown boots that were popular before the apocalypse hit the ground repeatedly with a never-ending thump, until I fell through the dilapidated house's floor. Instead of sitting there and wimping out on my best friend and partner, (on a mission!) I told myself I'd cry about it later. Plus, I was downstairs now. Ally rushed down the stairs with a huge creak in each step. I was running out the door with what looked like a stranger's black pigtails trailing behind me. It was hard to realize that they were mine.

--

That's all I had in my notebook. Brittany (rockstarr22) said it was really good, and I want to know what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back