New Furbylike pet Tandars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the Gremlins..... Cuz of the Furby. That had interactive Gremlins too. I figured it was only a matter of time with all the classics of my sister's kiddy time comming back. (For me to play with, lol.) Had a show... But they had Hands/Arms/Feet and talking ablity too if I remember right.

Haha. I know of them, yet to play with the critters though.

That's true there were Gremlin Furbys. Interactive Gizmo it was called. Most people believe the Gizmos were made as a result of the Gremlins people sueing the Furby people due to the fact Furby looked a lot like the Gremlins character Gizmo. The companies came to some kind of agreement and Gizmo Furby was the result.

That's true there were Gremlin Furbys. Interactive Gizmo it was called. Most people believe the Gizmos were made as a result of the Gremlins people sueing the Furby people due to the fact Furby looked a lot like the Gremlins character Gizmo. The companies came to some kind of agreement and Gizmo Furby was the result.
Ya. I'm aware of that. I just was flat-lining on the offical name. People around me always called them Gremlins... They came out again when "Hey Furby" was out... I found them in a random Walmart somewhat close to me.

Ya. I'm aware of that. I just was flat-lining on the offical name. People around me always called them Gremlins... They came out again when "Hey Furby" was out... I found them in a random Walmart somewhat close to me.
Interactive Gizmo was a mogwai. In the movies they were small furry creatures that turned into Gremlins when they were fed after midnight. But yeah, most people just called them Gremlins too. At the time Tiger Electronics released Interactive Gizmo they insisted that it's release had nothing to do with the lawsuit. Few people believed them.

Funny thing about Wal Mart. Our local Wal Mart didn't get the Interactive Gizmos in until shortly before they were discontinued. I picked up a couple on clearance at the time. I'm in a different location now but it seems the Wal Mart in our new area may end up pulling the same thing with the TamaGo. They still haven't gotten any in yet.

Interactive Gizmo was a mogwai. In the movies they were small furry creatures that turned into Gremlins when they were fed after midnight. But yeah, most people just called them Gremlins too. At the time Tiger Electronics released Interactive Gizmo they insisted that it's release had nothing to do with the lawsuit. Few people believed them.

Funny thing about Wal Mart. Our local Wal Mart didn't get the Interactive Gizmos in until shortly before they were discontinued. I picked up a couple on clearance at the time. I'm in a different location now but it seems the Wal Mart in our new area may end up pulling the same thing with the TamaGo. They still haven't gotten any in yet.
Oh, I know of the movie and such. I visited a Walmart recently and found they still HAD v3s not on clearance. But Then a few v4.5 and Music Star value packs with the figures... No sign of Tama-Gos though. It was weird... as it is off topic. Lol.

I wanted one but I got two furby instead. (Geffory ToysRUs version and a White one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back