Wappy The Robot Dog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robodog

Reaction score
https://www.daddoes.com/1603/wappy-dog/

This is a new robotic dog that will interact with the Nintendo DS. It's due out in the Fall. I'm debating on buying one. I kind of want one for the robot dog collection but my DS is broken. I guess I'll decide when he comes out.

I kind of miss my Poo-Chis. Sometimes I wish I hadn't sold them. My Poo-Chis didn't annoy people near as much as my Furbys did. It was really hard to get Furbys to shut up and they were loud. That's another reason I might want Wappy. He reminds me of Poo-Chi.

I kind of miss my Poo-Chis. Sometimes I wish I hadn't sold them. My Poo-Chis didn't annoy people near as much as my Furbys did. It was really hard to get Furbys to shut up and they were loud. That's another reason I might want Wappy. He reminds me of Poo-Chi.
Well I played with my Furby in my room... My Poochi and Meowchi were always with me... Lol. Atleast at home.

My Furbys and Poo-Chis would keep me company while I was on the computer. I didn't really have a room at the time. I slept on the couch. Heh, the more I talk about Poo-Chis the more I miss mine and the more I want Wappy.

My Furbys and Poo-Chis would keep me company while I was on the computer. I didn't really have a room at the time. I slept on the couch. Heh, the more I talk about Poo-Chis the more I miss mine and the more I want Wappy.
But do you remember the batteries they required? It seems like I was just tossing them out... Given I was a kid back then... They sometimes have great steals on ebay... You may never know. I'm half temted to look but I still have mine, but alas they need batteries.

Maybe I'll get lucky and one of my other (younger) family members will get one and I can play with it. To see if I have to have one. I'm sure I'll want one when I see them. My gut however says my wallet will say differently. (It will probably be expensive)

I used to buy huge packs of batteries for all my electronic pets. Wal Mart used to carry them but I don't think they do anymore. Now you can only buy a few at a time. I can't remember whether Poo-Chi took AA or AAA batteries.

I used to buy huge packs of batteries for all my electronic pets. Wal Mart used to carry them but I don't think they do anymore. Now you can only buy a few at a time. I can't remember whether Poo-Chi took AA or AAA batteries.
I haven't ran them in a while actually... I think they are Triple A's since those are always what I'm looking for. I think Walmart still sells big packs. ToysRUs sells them in huge packs too... My dad hates when I remind him he gets the best deals on batteries there... he will take me there on occastion to get some. Lol.

Triple As sounds right. And speaking of batteries I am now wondering what kind of batteries Wappy will take. And the price. There's plenty of information about the dog itself online but nothing on a set price.

Our Wal Mart doesn't have the big battery packs, but considering it's in a small town they may not have the stock other Wal Marts have. I don't know about Toys R Us. I go there only rarely and I've never checked on batteries. It makes sense you can buy big packs of batteries at Toys R Us though. Most toys these days need batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back