• Evenns, the Land of Flourishing Myths •

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
Magical_land_II_by_Kosak94.jpg

This is your home, Evenns.

Welcome to Evenns, the place where griffins can hoarde their gold, dragons can gather as much food as needed, and mermaids and mermen have room to swim.

We invite you to do anything you want in our land, so long as it is not destroying the castles that scatter across the land!

You have lived in Evenns for over 10 years now, and all those years have been lazy and contented ones. This year, however, is much less contented.

Casters, Evenns' sworn enemy land, has wanted forever Evenns' sacred Forest Jewel. Casters is already in possesion of the Water Jewel, the Forest Jewel's sister jewel, and if the two are bonded together somehow, something extravaganzant will happen to the Keepers of The Bonded Jewel. Casters has had a huge idea for over 10 years now. Only now they are starting it.

"CASTERS DECLARES WAR ON EVENNS! CASTERS DECLARES WAR ON EVENNS!"

You have lived long enough to reach the age of defending Evenns, so you decide to fight.

• • RULES • •

► All TamaTalk rules apply.

I ask for literacy, or else you will be banned!

► Please tell me if you are going away for a while. I don't want you to abandon your character!

► Keep violence and romance PG-13!

► Swearing must be replaced or bleeped. If bleeped, bleep out as much as you can. [eg. "Oh, fudge! Oh, f***!"]

Before you begin RPing I need to confirm your form. Be patient, I won't take too long!

► If you have read all the rules and agree to them put 'amazing' somewhere in your completed form.

☼ If anyone would like to make a seperate RP for Casters, drop me a PM! It'd be really neat to have this sort of situation on the RP boards.

• • FORM • •

NAME:

TYPE OF CREATURE: [This can be any mythical creature! Here is a list of creatures if you're stuck.

PERSONALITY: [Must be a minimum of 3 sentences!]

LOOK: [images are preferred to descriptions, but either is fine. If the only pictures you find are in black-and-white feel free to describe what colour they really are]

OTHER:

I will add mine later.

• • FORM • •

NAME: Micah/Alisa

TYPE OF CREATURE: Mermaid

PERSONALITY: She is rash, and can sometimes come off as mean and snooty. But when you get to know her, she is kinder than you think. She is very smart. Once she sets her mind on something, she won't change it./ Kind, loving, shy, hard-working, smart, but can easily doubt herself. Easier to be around than her sister, she can be friends with almost anyone. Amazingly, she is trustful, it takes a serious wrong for her to hate you. =]

LOOK: Micah is slim, beautiful, and sleek with long dirty-blonde hair. Her tail shimmers a metallic golden yellow color that has a slight pink iridescence. Alisa is also slim, pretty, and sleek, but her hair is jet-black with a blue shine to it. Her tail is a metallic iridescent green and blue turquoise color.

OTHER:Micah and Alisa are sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[[^ Accepted. There is only one little thing you forgot! Read the rules once more ;>]]

NAME: Kelpie

TYPE OF CREATURE: Sea-Horse

PERSONALITY: Kelpie is rough and is a real tomboy. She loves fighting with other Sea-Horses and other aquatic creatures, and gets along fine with them. Kelpie hates gossip and fashion. She believes both are stupid and refrains from talking about it anytime. She enjoys scaring others and loves scary or creepy stories. Usually the most disturbing/disgusting things intrest her the most.

LOOK:
KELPIE.jpg
But with a bluish-purplish colouring

OTHER: She is amazing at grammar and writing.

Alisa swam, a jet black, turquoise blur, coming to a stop in front of her sister. "Hey, whatcha doing?" she asked, playfully swatting at Micah with her tail. Micah's hand became fists and she gritted her teeth. "Well?" Alisa said impatiently. In response, Micah swam off, muttering about annoying sisters. Alisa frowned. Her sister was never any fun. Always so serious, it was surprising they were even sisters at all. She decided to go seek out someone to talk to. She headed in the direction of the sea horses.

Kelpie, was of course, talking with the other sea-horses about the war and if she should join or not. Lots of her sea-horse friends agreed that she should join the war for their side, so Kelpie smiled and headed toward the battle-field.

Then she almost ran into a mermaid.

"Woah," she snorted. "What was that for? Where are you going?" She asked roughly.

NAME: Luna

TYPE OF CREATURE: Semi-serpent. (Half girl, half serpent.)

PERSONALITY: Luna is an complete hypocrite, one day she is ready to battle and headstrong and the next day she is the peace maker - much to others annoyance. It is rare to have Luna in her zen state. In her zen state she is able to read other emotions almost mockingly.

LOOKS: Luna has long silverish brown hair that goes down to her tail with pale blue eyes. She has a long tail with silver-black scales, she is also able to go on land for a short time using her tail which is some times more snake-like than serpent. She also wares alot of jewelry.

OTHER: Luna carries a dragon tooth knife.

NAME: Blair Huntley

TYPE OF CREATURE: Elf

PERSONALITY: She comes off to be a quiet, calm and gentle though she is easily distressed. Along with these small aspects of her personality, she has a short temper and it is easily set off if you push the right buttons and once she becomes enraged, it takes some time for her to calm back down. She hates feeling like a burden to people which is why she tries to stay away but can't help but be curious about others around her and what they are like.

LOOK: Blair has waist length blueish silver hair that are complemented by blue eyes. She has long ears like most elves do. She basically looks like this but with blueish silver hair.

OTHER: Blair is skilled in archery and is amazingly swift. She is also very interested in plants and creatures other then her kind.

"Hmph. Ello." Kelpie gruffed. "Who are you all, anyhow?"

Blair walked close to the water and noticed a few other creatures talking in the water. "It must be nice to be able to breath in water." She muttered to herself and continued walking.

Alisa eagerly answered the semi-serpent. "Hi, I'm Alisa. This is my sister Micah... she isn't so welcoming. Oh, well, you'll just have to get to know her." Micah glared at Alisa. She abruptly turned her back on her, did an intricate corkscrew back-flip, before speeding away in the opposite direction. Alisa said soothingly "Don't mind her, she gets angry easily. That trick she did is a sign of ultimate annoyance. I'd stay away from her for a while, as well. She neither forgives nor trusts easily." I'm gonna go see what she's up to. Don't want it to be like last time..."

" She swam off in the direction of where Micah had gone, muttering about nearly breaking her arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alisa finally caught up with her sister. "Dude!" she said. "What were you thinking, I was only telling the truth. She's new and now she might even hate you or something. She has no friends here yet. You could at least be nice to Luna. You know what? Screw you. I'm tired of you being such an #$%&ing *$#@!%^+ to everyone." She whirled around in her fury, only to see that Luna was right behind her. Alisa laughed slightly, as if nothing had ever happened. "Come on, I'll show you the best place to sunbathe without getting too dried out." Micah swore under her breath. "Hate her. We're twins and she acts like she's my mom." She swam back to the sea horses. Kelpie's personality suited her better.

"Oh, hello. I see you're back," Kelpie snorted. "I'm going to the surface."

Kelpie swam as fast as possible towards the surface and leaped out of the water when about an inch away from the top. She landed heavily on the ground and snorted out of slight pain. She then saw an elf walking by, and trotted over to her side.

"Hello," Kelpie neighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back