Fijit Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole the words right outta my mouth... Strangest Critters yet.

$49? Um they might want to re-think the price. $30 would probably be steap too.

Yeah $49 may be a bit much. Even Furby was only $30 and he was a heck of a lot more appealing than these.

That kinda shows I've been out of the virtual pet loop for awhile. I know what Aquapets are, but I've never heard of Blinkies. Time to go research.

EDIT Apparently there's info on them on this very site. They sound interesting. I wonder why I've never heard of them before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blinkies are scary. I think these things look a little better,but the price! That's high.

Wow I was looking at what's going to be this year tamagotchi but these would frighten my kids.
Fijit Friends are okay for looks,as I said in my previous post. How old are your kids? I would say these are for 7 year olds and up,but I don't have any children.

I saw those in my target store... I think $60 for them. I was like... Crazy. If they were cheaper... ya. Maybe... I had to push the belly. I squished it but probably not hard enough to set it off. It would have been loud, I'm sure. They had a few there...Maybe I'll catch one on clearance. Even though they just came out in stores.

I saw these in person last time I was at Toys R Us. I still don't like them. They're really asking for $60 for them? They don't seem like they'd be worth that. Maybe $30. Furby and Poo-Chi were $30 and these things certainly aren't better than those two.

$60? And I thought the price in the link was high...anyhow,I think these will be a sellout or a mega flop.

Lord I hope these don't become a Tickle Me Elmo style hot toy. I can think of at least three VPets that will be out this holiday season that don't deserve to be overshadowed by these creepy things. Four if TamaGos are still around. Plus, I don't think I can stomach news reports about people beating the crap out of each other in toy aisles over these stupid creatures. Plus if these things succeed than most companies who set out to do a new VPet type toy will want to copy these things and I really dislike this kind of VPet. With a few exceptions I generally prefer my VPets to be based off real animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back