Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go's still not in UK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:59 PM ( #18 )

Well you could always ask someone you trust to purchase the figures you want and send them to you... Some places even have sales on the figures if you are after them... So then you don't need to pay so much for shipping... People can remove them from the containers and put them in a plastic bag and fold the back and instructions together... Which will make it even more cheaper...

(Otherwords... Ask someone from the USA to purchase them on your behalf. Then they ship them as small as possible and get them to you...MAKE SURE you know this person to a point and they log-on often enough if you have questions, Also make sure they are mailing smart.)

Please do not ask me, Normally I would be more then happy but I am not able to for a few reasons... (Crappy ones if that....)

Edited by SailorRosette, 13 July 2011 - 07:02 PM.

RubyKuchipatchi98

• rubykuchipatchi98 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:42 AM ( #19 )

Well, I'm from the UK too. I got mine from America. I'm not too bothered as I don't like Tama-Go's, but I would have thought they'd be in the UK by now. Tamas are non-existent in the UK now. Not even the MusicStars are on sale now...

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:49 AM ( #20 )

Well, I'm from the UK too. I got mine from America. I'm not too bothered as I don't like Tama-Go's, but I would have thought they'd be in the UK by now. Tamas are non-existent in the UK now. Not even the MusicStars are on sale now...

It shouldn't be long before they are released now. I got mine from America, too, and I got quite bored of it, especially because mos the content is in the figures, of which I have none.

nekopan

• nekopan user photo

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:56 AM ( #21 )

The music stars went poof from the Argos autumn/winter catalogue and the website too. Maybe they're clearing out for tamago space? I'm starting to lose hope in ever getting a TamaGo from the UK. :(

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:38 AM ( #22 )

Hang in there guys. It will come to you.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:10 PM ( #23 )

That is incorrect. I bought a Music star from Tesco the otherday. They said they had just received a shipment.

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:57 PM ( #24 )

The new Argos catalogue will be released this month, so keep your fingers crossed...

RubyKuchipatchi98

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:43 AM ( #25 )

The music stars went poof from the Argos autumn/winter catalogue and the website too. Maybe they're clearing out for tamago space? I'm starting to lose hope in ever getting a TamaGo from the UK. :(

Same here. Argos for me isn't selling MusicStars now, neither is it in their catalogue or website. I hoping to get a few of those before they went extinct. :( They could be doing that, or maybe because of poor sales they're just forgetting about them. I hope not.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:45 AM ( #26 )

That is incorrect. I bought a Music star from Tesco the otherday. They said they had just received a shipment.

Lucky you. I'm from King's Lynn, Norfolk, and nothing. I asked Tesco, Argos, Toys R Us and Toymaster. All negative. My friend said though, that you can get V3's and MusicStars from the Toys R Us in Norwich.

Posted Image
Website doesn't look good either. It doesen't even exist on the Argos website.

Edited by RubyKuchipatchi98, 26 July 2011 - 04:53 AM.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:34 PM ( #27 )

http://www.toysrus.c...ELAID=614537632

You can get one from ToysRus :)

plopman88

• plopman88 user photo

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:52 PM ( #28 )

@Jordboss

As far as the TamaGo can reach you are not missing very much.

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:09 AM ( #29 )

TAMA-GO HAS BEEN RELEASED.
Please go to this link:
http://www.tamatalk....ased-in-europe/

Edited by hwd45, 31 July 2011 - 04:13 AM.