Deep in the unseen world

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMysticXx

Reaction score
This is a faerie story. Yes, FAERIES, like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Lovely kind of faeries.

You will either be a faerie of a human(who has the sight[read below])

Instead of going on and on in a long paragraph I will break it down into short simple points for you guys.

Basic facts

•  
  • Faeries are magical creatures that look remarkably human, but are unseen by humans (or most any way)
  • There are a few people who are gifted with the sight (generally passed down through family)
  • You can tell no one of the faeries, partially because they won't believe you
  • Faeries live in monarch-ruled courts under hills (like a seperate little town under one)
  • There are two courts; Seelie court (light) and Unseelie court(dark) exsist but under separate hills and you must travel to go from one to the other. They are enemies of eatchother. [run under a monarch]
  • Faerie time passes more slowly(In their 'wold' anyways) [you can be gone for days their time but only have been gone a few hours or maybe one day tops]
  • Faeries live under hills in a world that exists through passages that generally cannot be found
  • Faeries like to torment humans (just a generalized statement 'most' do )
  • Faeries do not have wings nor can they fly
  • Faeries are not immortale persay, but they are very close to it, they do age but much slower than people
  • Faeries hate iron/cold iron (they cannot touch it, even being in a building made of it is often painful and weakens their powers, touching it is like a burn or possible death)

Rules

•  
  • Do not look a faerie in the eyes. It gives them control and power over you
  • Never let them know you can see them
  • Faeries like to torment humans
  • Never speak to a faerie
  • Never eat fareie food (it looks innocent enough, just like regular food but its not)
  • Never dig in a faerie hill

THESE RULES WERE PASSED ON BY GENERATION TO ANY NEW FAMILY MEMBER WHO GETS THE SIGHT

Form

Name:

Species:

Looks:

Brief personality/history: (Just mush it together kind of. Keep it relatively short)

Other:

---------------

RULES

2. No swearing(use */x or whatever)
  3. Keep it generally PG13 (use your timeskips as you feel necessary)
  4. I will approve/deny forms
  5. I have the right to ask you to leave if complaints are sent (please pm me if you find an issue with someone that i should look at)
  6. Semi-literate (at least 3-4 sentences)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back