The start of a new Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachuchu!

Reaction score
Pokemon are strange creatures...they can be nice, or they can become bad. You must have courage, to face all of them. Do you have the guts to capture them all? It's all up to you. It's your choice. It's your decision. To make the world a better place. With the help of pokemon.

You must fill in the detail "card" to be able to compete in pokemon battles, have a pokemon and raise a pokemon.

Name:

DOB:

Pokemon Contests, Battles or both:

alone or a group:

Inspiration (e.g gym leader, pokemon master):

anything relevent:

This is my details:

Name:Ruby

DOB:24-09-1998

Pokemon Contests, Battles or both:Both

alone or a group: group. hopefully

Inspiration (e.g gym leader, pokemon master):unknown

anything relevent:N/A

We will start when we have at least 3 people in the pokemon field! =D Also, well start at the 1st 150 pokemon aka Kanto region

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Brendan

DOB: 28/08/1998

Pokemon Contests, Battles or both: Both

alone or a group: Group

Inspiration (e.g gym leader, pokemon master): Pokemon Master

anything relevent: None

Name: Diamond

DOB:3/6/1997

Pokemon Contests, Battles or both: Both

alone or a group: group

Inspiration (e.g gym leader, pokemon master): gym leader

anything relevent: None

(OOC: can we pick our Pokemon or will we get eggs?)

Name: Ethan

DOB: 6/24/96

Pokemon Contests, Battles or both: Battles. Pokeathlon too.

alone or a group: Alone but will travel with a group.

Inspiration (e.g gym leader, pokemon master): Dictator of the Pokemon World Lol lol lol To just capture pokemon and then beat people's pokemon up with his own pokemon.

anything relevent: not much ele

Ruby woke up, feeling the fresh air.

It was a new start to a new adventure. She got up, ate breakfast, packed and then changed, all ready! She ran to professer oaks lab, where she saw many pokemon in little pokeballs.

"Excuse me! Can I have a pokemon for my adventure?" she asked.

He nodded and showed 3 pokemon, with little labels saying squrtlie, charmander and blubasaur. she picked squirtle and then professer Oak handed ruby and pokedex, map and the pokeball.

"thank you very much!" she said and walked out.

She wanted to train up her pokemon, to make it stronger, and trained in route.1

Brendan was up all night waiting for a new pokemon

"What time is it?" He looked at the clock

"8:30 Im late" He ran down the stairs and to the lab in his pajamas

"Professor Oak.." Brendan was Breathing Heavily

"can i please have a squirtle plea...." He saw a Girl holding a squirtle walking out

"Oh is that the last one?"

Oak nodded

Brendan has a frown on his face but i went back up with passion

"Okay then Can i have a Bulbasaur please?"

Brendan picked up the pokeball and held it up

"I've got a..." He started to spin round 1 time

"BULBASAUR" He said while holding the pokeball up

"HHmmm what should i call it?"

"aww! That was really good squirt! time to go into your pokeball!" Ruby said

Squirt(squirtle) shakes his head and said "squirt squirt squirtle!"arms on his side.

Ruby knew she couldn't control him and it WAS her first pokemon so she didn't tell him to go into his pokeball.

"Come on Squirt! You'd better hurry!"Ruby called out. Squirt laughed and then followed Ruby back.

"Hey! Are you tired? Cuz If you want to, we can ask Professer to heal you."

He nodded and they both walked together into the lab.

"hey! So do you like your new pokemon?"

"yes!"she told him but she wasn't paying full attention. She was staring at the boy right next to him. She blushed a little then shaked her head.

"Excuse me professer? Can you please heal squirtle for me?"

He nodded and while Squirt was healing, she just couldn't stop dreaming about the boy...

(Alright!)

Oak realized that he only had Charmander left. "Well, I have no choice... I wonder if there's any others to give away.. Hmm..." He dug around his boxes for awhile before coming up with an Eevee and Pikachu. Putting them in poke balls, he slapped them on the counter next to Charmander. "There!"

It was at that moment Ethan came into the lab, yawning. "G'morning, Oak. Where's my pokemon?"

"Right here. Pick one." Oak gestured to the balls with his right hand.

"Gotcha. Well, I'll take.. This one!" In one swift motion, he pointed his finger at it and then picked it up, spun and released the pokemon out of it. An Eevee popped out. "Sweet! This is pretty cool." Ethan picked up the Eevee, who stared at him curiously. "Well, Eevee, your name is.. Wait, this is a.."

"Girl." Oak finished the sentence for him.

Ethan thought for a moment before saying, "Eevee, you are now known as Dawn."

(When Eevee evolves later on in the RP, Eevee is going to become an Umbreon because Umbreon is the best Eevee evo to me.)

OOC:umbreon has to eveolve later cuz we're starting with the kanto region

Someone else came into the pokemon lab. She thought it was good to make new friends and a group so Ruby went up to him to introduce herself.

"Hi! My name is Ruby! What's your name? And if it's ok with you, Do u want to make a group with me?"

"My name's Ethan, and.. Eh, I dunno. Joining a group might be a pain since then we'll all be fighting on who gets to be leader."

(Although technically, Umbreon does exist in Kanto, it's just the fact that it hasn't quite been discovered yet. And you may not want to expect the RP to be able to go all the way to Johto or to any of the other regions, since most RP's die before they even get too far.. Like this Pokemon Black and White Rp that used to be up, it started at the beginning of Unova but never made it all teh way through)

(OOC: Planning on making Eevee evolve like maybe when everybody else evolves to their second evolution, or maybe a little after that.)

"Uh, yeah. But then I know that we'd get sidetracked somehow, by some guy who happens to be a con artist who sends us on a false task, or to go to pokemon contests."

"Okay fine." Ethan sighed, and then rubbed his head. "Well, but if things do get complicated or really slow, then I'll go on solo flights until I feel like coming back... Anyway.. I'll be out on Route 1!" Excited, Ethan ran out of the lab with Eevee, until he reached Route 1's tall grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back