Legendary Time- Legends vs. Trainers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the Pokemon World! *cheers* What makes this RP different from the hundreds of other Pokemon RP's out there is that this RP features legendary pokemon and you actually get to play them.

Plot:

As a legendary pokemon, your job is to rule over whatever domain you're supposed to rule over, whether it be weather, yin-yang, elements or time. But it's so boring... Finally, you decide to go have some fun and head out to the pokemon world, to go hang out with the other coolio legendaries out there, pull pranks on humans and evade trainers together. Lately, things have been getting harder: More and more trainers have been in pursuit of the legendaries, bringing stronger pokemon with them to aid in the capture of the legends. Well, the legends aren't about to let themselves be targeted by the humans, used as slaves for eternity. So, it looks like the war between humans and the legends is heating up...

To make it that this is more convenient for everyone to be able to RP in one big clump, this Rp will only take place in Kanto/Johto, and the Sevii Islands. This is to prevent 2 people from being in Unova and another being in Sinnoh and another in Hoenn and another in Kanto, this is just too complicated so please try to stay in Kanto/Johto and the Sevii Islands.

RULES (READ VERY CAREFULLY)

You may play as either a Pokemon Trainer or Legendary.

Trainers cannot have any legendaries to begin with. They may only have up to six regular pokemon.

Only two people can play one pokemon of legend. So, if more than two people register to play as lugia, the third does not get to play a lugia. Due to Arceus having ultra power, only one person can play Arceus (Which is me, since if Arceus is god and I happen to the be the one who controls this RP, I get to be Arceus).

Follow all forum rules.

No powerplaying! People who play Trainers cannot capture the legendaries in one pokeball, and a level 70 Swampert cannot kill a level 70 Moltres!

All legends are going to be designated at level 70.

No Master Balls from Trainers, please.

No flaming wars

If your legendary knows a move that it may not typically know but you know it can learn, then link a source. See my shaymin form for example.

I must accept form before beginning RP.

And that's that.

FORM FOR LEGEND CHASERS, AKA TRAINERS:

Name:

Pokemon:

Crush:

Personality (List traits, no Sues k thanx):

Other (looks can go here, as well as what they want):

FORM FOR LEGENDS

Name (Cannot be the name of the species of legend, must be nickname):

Pokemon:

Moves:

Personality (Traits):

Crush:

Other:

Mine :3

Name (Cannot be the name of the species of legend, must be nickname): Dubs

Pokemon: Arceus

Moves: Judgement, Draco Meteor, Extremespeed and Surf.

Personality (Traits): He is a serious type who is the unofficial leader of the legends. He tends to stay away from the action, but will come in when necessary. He is fair, and actually a kind pokemon.

Crush: None.

Other: Is the oldest.

Name (Cannot be the name of the species of legend, must be nickname): Sky

Pokemon: Shaymin sky form

Moves: Seed Flare, Energy Ball, Air Slash and Earth Power (Can learn by tutor in heartgold https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/492.shtml)

Personality (Traits): Carefree, easygoing guy who loves to fly. Fast, and agile. Very kind and easy to get along with, has a good sense of trust. A little rash.

Crush: None. Yet.

Other: Not much else. His gracidea scarf is an actual scarf made out of the flowers which keeps him in sky form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name (Cannot be the name of the species of legend, must be nickname): Rander

Pokemon: Kyogre

Moves: Sheere Cold, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Ancient Power

Personality (Traits): He is a Lazy but Heroic Legend, After his almighty Fight with Groundon he patched thing up.

Crush:None

Other: Nothing

Name (Cannot be the name of the species of legend, must be nickname): Victor

Pokemon: Victini

Moves: Flare Blitz, Overheat, Final Gambit, Double-Edge

Personality (Traits): An energetic, bad at jokes Pokemon who likes jokes, but can't take one...

Crush: No one at the moment...

Other: N/A

Name:Arshta

Pokemon:Articuno

Moves: (lv.73 blizzard!? noo!wait, I can learn from TM) Ice beam, Powder snow,Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam

Personality:Cheeky, Friendly, Sometimes Serious

Crush: Zapdos when he comes =D

Other:N/A

OOC:The moves were from Pokemon Mystery dungeoun Red and Blue so soz if they're outdated or suck.

(Alright, let's begin RP! Although I am wondering if anybody is interested in playing a trainer, we need somebody to rival the legends..)

Sky was flying in the clouds, with a huge grin plastered on his face. He loved flying high up, the air blowing his face.

"Hi Victor! You need to get a pair of wings or learn fly, since you're missing out!" Sky yelled from the clouds.

(Can Victini really fly?)

"Cool. Although gliding is nowhere as fun as flapping wings- or in my case, little wings." Sky continued flying.

(Its kinda like flying, but it can only glide if it catches an up-draft)

"Who says gliding can't be fun? 1. You don't waste alot of energy flapping, and 2. All you do is ride the air." Said Victor laughing a bit.

"Although you're forgetting that I'm a legendary, so I don't really get exhausted from flying like Pidgey's do." Sky did a loop in the air. "Being a shiny pidgey would absolutely suck, they have such a bad reputation with humans.."

Arshta suddenly came out of nowhere and grabbed Victor. "Come on silly! If you won't, Then I'll make you! Just try and flap! I'm sure you'll do it!" cried Arshta but she wasn't looking at where she was going and hit Sky by accident, Dropping Victor in the process...

"Ow! That hurt, dang it!" Sky spun around and descended a few feet before getting back up. "Oh. Uh-oh. Sorry, Victor!"

quickly, Arshta swooped down and caught Victor, and brought him back onto the mountain.

"Sorry Victor! I can be a bit careless at times. Maybe we can do something else that requires you not to get hurt???"

Rander was Splashing about in the water,

"I wish i could walk on land, Water is so... Boring"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back