Photo
- - - - -

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

yattatchi425

• yattatchi425 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:40 AM ( #18 )

I was the same way... Then I got bit/hugged by the FiM. I grew up with the Classic G1s. I have the G1/G2 Dvd Boxset. I used to get up and watch it with one of my best friends every morning in the 90's. and Stay over at her house almost every weekend. That and Carebears....

According to my friend... She said the G3 pony show was totally different from the FiM version. Rainbow Dash got changed alot... Went from all flowy nice to omg paint her pink and call her Firefly already... I haven't watched the G3 pony show at all, except for the Butterfly Island Dvd I got with a pony............

i grew up watching the carebears and my little pony as well. theyve changed MLP alot... ive only watched half of the G1 eps, i watched the G3 more.with that bieng said, they left out alot of my fave ponies, including minty, sunny day and the orange one with a fire work cutie mark and pink sparkly hair (forgot her name).i also miss how the g3 ponies have that magnet that activates playsets and stuff. i have but one MLP left, my purple pony with bells as her cutie mark.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:52 PM ( #19 )

Minty, SunnyDaze and Sparkleworks. I have a few different Sparkleworks pony since I liked her colors so well. I thought the Scootaloo pony was Sparkleworks in FiM. Somewhere someone said they lost some copyrights to certain pony or something.... But I'm not sure that is true. If you look at the back of a New FiM pony... At the Bottom, (Of the box, on the back) It says Hasbro CANADA. Not America.... I'm pretty sure the Hub is an Canadian Cable Channel.... Based in Canada....

I hope they bring some of the first G3s back into the FiM show. Lets see.... Memory serves.
Rainbow Dash, SweetBerry, SunnyDaze, Sparkleworks, Minty, Kimono and PinkiePie.
I think that was the main ones, but there might be a few more since it was a larger set.

Edited by SailorRosette, 29 June 2011 - 12:53 PM.

yattatchi425

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:52 PM ( #20 )

ill have to find my old MLP vhs... its called "a charming birthday". it has most of the G3 ponies.

anyway, i was at the store 2day and i say FiM toys! there were a bit smaller then the G1-G3 toys,and came with a small animal and a saddle, wagon, etc. .

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:43 PM ( #21 )

I'm Aware of the small FiM ponys. I have 2 of them myself. I probably have some G3 movies... Just haven't opened them and watched them. I figure they are cute too, but probably can watch them online on youtube or something now. Its free and less work to find the vhs.

I hope we get some of the ones (or all) of the ponys I see international sellers are selling. Blossomforth got wings... Atleast I think so according to the one I saw... It could have been a custom in a new box. With all the land/flying ponys changing... I wouldn't be surprised....

BackyardMilitia

• backyardmilitia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:03 PM ( #22 )

I've got to say that the fanbase is massive and made up of the most surprising people. I myself am not a Brony but if I get bored I'll watch the show. People make the most epic fan vids, I'll say that. And I love Derpy Hooves ♥

yattatchi425

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:18 PM ( #23 )

^ i like derpy to! im pretty good at finding her in the show. lauren faust (the writer and creator of FiM) said that she will have a script in season 2. :3

(heres a tip: look for her in large crowds ;P)

Edited by yattatchi425, 05 July 2011 - 12:19 PM.

Graycefox

• graycefox user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:04 PM ( #24 )

I use to play with my little pony things .... how silly I was..Posted Image