My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hub ponys are weird... They changed some of the ponys. I can't believe they gave Rainbow Dash wings... I think Firefly would have suited... If I remember correctly... She had wings and I THINK a lightning bolt.... but I'm not sure on the symbol.

Way different then the original My Little Pony show... I have the box set... Lol.

Hub ponys are weird... They changed some of the ponys. I can't believe they gave Rainbow Dash wings... I think Firefly would have suited... If I remember correctly... She had wings and I THINK a lightning bolt.... but I'm not sure on the symbol.

Way different then the original My Little Pony show... I have the box set... Lol.
They were going to use Firefly, but couldn't. Add some rainbows and presto!- Rainbow Dash!

W-W-What is...THIS?What happened to the my little ponies I loved when I was 4?!They look so different now!What ever happened to Minty though?

W-W-What is...THIS?What happened to the my little ponies I loved when I was 4?!They look so different now!What ever happened to Minty though?
Minty got stuck celebrating Christmas... Thanks to that, its isn't Christmas without my Ponyville Minty C-mas tree. What ponies were you most familiar with? The 1st gens? I grew up with the Skinnies of 97' But I did adopt a bunch of older classics. Have a bunch of Gen 3 ponies............. Up to super long hair ones. Then I had to stop....

So they were going to use Firefly... What to close to the one Tall pink one with Blue hair? The MCDs toy looks very weird. (Do to hair size over her head....) I figured we were going to change again... The ones last year looked more "hub pony" then they released this years.... total hub change. gah. I am in the same boat.

^^

Second gen. then came ponyville :)
Ahh. G2. I have a good chunk of those... I have one that came in a French box... Yellow pony with Purple and Pink Hair. With a Blue Earring. She came with a Waterfall too... People want to steal her from me. I got a deal on I think 15 pony... and that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I dunno much about the old ponies, but the new ones are a hit on the net.

I've been caught liking the hub pony... Lol. I guess they are only weird because I'm used to the Original ones...

I saw multiple sites with a huge single topic about just Hub ponys. Its weird because some of them have no connection to a pony like thing at all.

I had to post it... We already had a topic and I didn't want people going... This belongs in the Rocket Headquarters... I saw that and I burst out laughing... Then continued to watch Pony clips for the rest of the day... I think one of them bit me... It might have been Rainbow Dash... Who knows.

I think its landing to be one of my favorite clips of all time right now.

AH MY GOSH I just started watching this show a few days ago 'cause I'm somewhere where the internet isn't poo! I really hope it's released on DVD soon, because when I go home I'm probably going to go into withdrawals. 0n0

Pinkie Pie is the best. :3

oh ma gosh i just got into this show. at first i was all o_________O when i saw rainbow dash. what happened to her saying "Darling" and having a accent? now shes a tomboy. and pinkie is as hyper as eva. and when i say hyper, i mean on CRACK. but i love twilight sparkle, scootaloo, and spike C:

I was the same way... Then I got bit/hugged by the FiM. I grew up with the Classic G1s. I have the G1/G2 Dvd Boxset. I used to get up and watch it with one of my best friends every morning in the 90's. and Stay over at her house almost every weekend. That and Carebears....

According to my friend... She said the G3 pony show was totally different from the FiM version. Rainbow Dash got changed alot... Went from all flowy nice to omg paint her pink and call her Firefly already... I haven't watched the G3 pony show at all, except for the Butterfly Island Dvd I got with a pony............

I was the same way... Then I got bit/hugged by the FiM. I grew up with the Classic G1s. I have the G1/G2 Dvd Boxset. I used to get up and watch it with one of my best friends every morning in the 90's. and Stay over at her house almost every weekend. That and Carebears....

According to my friend... She said the G3 pony show was totally different from the FiM version. Rainbow Dash got changed alot... Went from all flowy nice to omg paint her pink and call her Firefly already... I haven't watched the G3 pony show at all, except for the Butterfly Island Dvd I got with a pony............
i grew up watching the carebears and my little pony as well. theyve changed MLP alot... ive only watched half of the G1 eps, i watched the G3 more.with that bieng said, they left out alot of my fave ponies, including minty, sunny day and the orange one with a fire work cutie mark and pink sparkly hair (forgot her name).i also miss how the g3 ponies have that magnet that activates playsets and stuff. i have but one MLP left, my purple pony with bells as her cutie mark.

Minty, SunnyDaze and Sparkleworks. I have a few different Sparkleworks pony since I liked her colors so well. I thought the Scootaloo pony was Sparkleworks in FiM. Somewhere someone said they lost some copyrights to certain pony or something.... But I'm not sure that is true. If you look at the back of a New FiM pony... At the Bottom, (Of the box, on the back) It says Hasbro CANADA. Not America.... I'm pretty sure the Hub is an Canadian Cable Channel.... Based in Canada....

I hope they bring some of the first G3s back into the FiM show. Lets see.... Memory serves.

Rainbow Dash, SweetBerry, SunnyDaze, Sparkleworks, Minty, Kimono and PinkiePie.

I think that was the main ones, but there might be a few more since it was a larger set.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill have to find my old MLP vhs... its called "a charming birthday". it has most of the G3 ponies.

anyway, i was at the store 2day and i say FiM toys! there were a bit smaller then the G1-G3 toys,and came with a small animal and a saddle, wagon, etc. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back