The Life of a Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is just like a team log of an imaginary Tama. Here are the rules:

1. Each post has to contain PUNCTUATION, CAPITAL LETTERS IN THE CORRECT PLACES and MUST BE A SIGNIFICANT LENGHTH.

2. The normal evolution rules for a Tamagotchi Music Star must be followed: One hour after this post is made, the Tama must evolve into a child. 20-36 hours after the evolution into a child, it must evolve into a teenager. After 48-60 hours of being a teenager, it must become an adult. It must not evolve into a Senior and may get married at least 72 hours after becoming and adult.

3. Depending on the number of posts in each stage, the character must be different. Here is a guide:

2+ posts as a baby - good care child

1 post as a baby - bad care child

3+ posts as a child - good care teen

2-3 posts as a child - OK care teen

1 post as a child - bad care teen

10+ posts as a teen - Perfect Care adult

6-9 posts as a teen - Good Care adult

5-8 posts as teen - OK Care adult

4-7 posts as a teen - Bad Care adult

3 or less posts as a teen - Horrible Care adult

4. No skipping ahead.

5. If you are choosing to make the adult marry, you can decide the gender of the baby plus the mate, however 3 or more babies in a row cannot be the same gender. You are also allowed to name the baby, although the same name cannot be used more than once, and don't name it something silly like "blablabla" or "stupidcharacter".

6. Special characters are obtained by getting 20 or more posts in every single stage except the baby stage.

7. You are not allowed to make more then 1 post in a row, or only post when you are going to get to decide something important, i.e. marriage. Make sure everyone gets a turn!

8. Do not create new characters.

9. The Tama will die if the topic is not posted in for 1 month or more.

10. You cannot make the Tama die or turn it into a special character unless you are sure you have checked the correct variables.

11. If it is your turn to make the Tama evolve, check a growth chart AND the number of posts so that it is accurate!

12. It is not to be told from the Tama's point of view.

13. You may not change the Tama's name.

The starting Tama's name is Tamora and she is a Petitchi Girl.

Have fun and remember to follow the rules!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um... This isn't really an RP, there aren't any forms or plot, which is why nobody joined. It's more like an evolution game..

Um... This isn't really an RP, there aren't any forms or plot, which is why nobody joined. It's more like an evolution game..
Well, I'm always getting in trouble for being so different and unique, so I guess it has spread over to TamaTalk. Anyway, it's not a "joining" RP, it's more like a Team Story. If it needs to be moved, then please say so!

I doubt anyone has actually done anything to this (apart from me) in the past month, so very well, RIP Tamora. Who wants to hatch a new Tama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back