Rattata: Plush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
33toz6o.jpg

That is my rattata plush I made. I think I did alright, but I know I could have made it so much cuter. I've seen 3 others made. The Microfiber plush, the big rattata plush and another felt Rattata...

So... ya. I just really wanted to show you guys... and ignore the little red dots on it... I sorta drew blood...

Very well done! It looks like something you'd buy off the shelves of a toy store.

I wouldn't say quite that. I missed the claws. Very important... hahaha. I really wanted to make it soft like the current pokemon plush. But I'm glad you think so. I'm pretty proud I finished it in a little less then a day.

For something made in less than a day this is very impressive claws or no claws. It's impressive period. Not many folks can make things like that. You should be proud.

I love it Rosette! It is realistic and cute. You made Rattata look so cool!

I'm glad you like it also! I even gave it a collar.

I had a dream last night... I had a real Rattata plush, but it was like a Beanie Baby. Sitting up-right like some of the cats... I might make one like that eventually.

Probably... I need to figure out how I'd make it since I have some issues with making fully round things yet....

There is a Marill Poke-Ball plush I think... Its 6inches and it flips into a pokeball. I have a Sandshrew one... I will see if I can find one to show you... It's probably better made... I tend to rush my plush I make.

Marill Poke-ball plush

Another

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to make more. I just need to get more fabric in more colors. I might try to make a Marill plush next... But I need some blue and white fabric first. The white isn't to common here... but atleast what I normally use is going to be on sale... hehehe.

My sister said I should make plush and try to sell them. But I have a hard time giving up my art. I rarely give away copies of my drawing art... I don't know why but I don't. So understand, I probably wont end up selling them. But I will try to make plush anyway for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back