Pokemon Stuff Collections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runner

Reaction score
So, topic is extremely self explanatory. What's in your pokemon collections in real life? This is as in, games, training cards, plushies, figures, etc. etc. Post pics!

Oh man... I could take years to put all of my pokemon stuff together for an image.

I collected the 2inch figures, plush, TONS cards, some weird mini-rom games, then the larger figures and those spinner things. I have almost all the games... I beat all but my Poke-White and Red Resque team...

2cn9so.jpg

And yeah..

A closer view

Untitled00001-17.jpg

Turst me When I say this I have a piplup a pichu and 2 big pickachu but I lost them :p and those 2 binders have pokemon cards all the pages are just pokemon cards!!!

I wish Pokemon were a little more popular where I live, it's almost impossible to get pokemon-related stuff here. Though I have cards, games, posters, 2 plushies, some figurines, shirts and something else I think. They were popular around '99 - 2002, so yeah. Though I wish I had PokeCenter in my country, I'd buy it all :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh. Plushies. I must take them from you. :p Kidding. But I do want them. And from you I mean all of you.

I think I have all of my plush where I can get them... Except my Quagzire plush. I think its put away, where I don't know. I don't think I've counted how much I have. They get intermixed with my neopet plush which I have a good amount too. Last time I took a picture of my poke-plush, they were mixed with them. um ya. Eventually I'm going to find my Quaggy plush. Miss it.

Latest posts

Back