School Of Heros.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
You are a student at the government founded school of heros. Each student has powers. The trainee heros may be called up on at any time, but for now everyone is on holidays - lessons start in a few weeks.

Remember;

> No controlling other's characters.

> Don't go overboard with your powers.

> You must be accepted before you start.

> Otherwise all TT rules apply.

The Form:

Name:

Looks:

Description of hero outfit:

Hero name:

Powers ( three max ):

Other:

Mine:

The Form:

Name: Sarah

Looks: Long brown hair, with blue - grey eyes. Often wears dark colours.

Description of hero outfit: Black outfit with teal and green swirls and floresent blue boots and gloves. Wears black mask.

Hero name: Missingno?

Powers ( three max ): Invisiability, teleportation, forcefeilds.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Form:

Name:Ruby

Looks:Brown straight hair, blue eyes, average height

Description of hero outfit: red with white swirls and flowers wears a black hood around her head to protect identity

Hero name: lunalight

Powers ( three max ): Ability to stop, fast forward and rewind time

Other:no

OOC: Is my powers classified as 1 or 3 cuz if 1 then I'll wanna put more on!

Name: Maxine Falcon

Looks:Maxine has Big brown eyes. She is only 5'0. She has a biggish head with a small nose and sholder-length brown hair with natural red highlights and front bangs that come a little bit below her eyes.

Description of hero outfit: Blue-ish green dress that goes at knees. Has a gold belt that bends down. Wears a blue-green mask over her eyes. Has a pair of lime green wings that actually come out of her back.

Hero Name: DragonFli

Powers: Flight, can shrink and can zap people with electricity. (No I'm not a knock off of wasp from the avengers...)

Other: Nopes

The Form:

Name: Cody

Looks: Has Dark Brown hair, has Green eyes with yellow in the middle

Description of hero outfit: Has a Green Scarf Wrapped around his head and has Black T-Shirt with no logo and Black Trousers

Hero name: The Hidden Ninja

Powers ( three max ): Invisibility, Can Control Plant-Life and can Walkthrough Walls

Other:

Name: Aaron Davon Austen

Looks: https://nellowyellow.deviantart.com/art/this-is-Aaron-he-is-an-Aaron-197185779 I don't have a good recent drawing, but that's okay. His tongue is green by the way.

Description of hero outfit: Deep green suit with two black rings around each arm and his middle, in addition to a loose belt. His shoes are steampunk-esque boots, and he has red and black goggles that normally sit on top of his head rather than on his eyes. He always wears brown leather gloves.

Hero name: Monochrome.

Powers: His skin is poisonous, and he can spit acid. He can't turn off his poison, though, so he wears gloves to avoid touching allies. He can jump fairly high in addition to general maneuverability.

Aaron was wandering aimlessly outside the school. He knew the corridors well, as he was there more often than he was at home. When the government informed Aaron's father that he was to attend this school, his father was overjoyed to get Aaron out of the house. His dad didn't hate him--he feared him. With no good reason, though, because Aaron was as friendly as could be. He wouldn't ever hurt somebody, but his father had his own reasons, which Aaron couldn't understand, or empathize with. He knew he was able to harm somebody, but he also knew he never would. As he walked his gloved hand traced the brick wall of the school. He didn't have anywhere warm to go home to, so he'd stuck around the school for holiday.

Maxine flew around. Everybody in the school knew her identity so she didn't care about showing her powers. On her way she saw a student who also stayed at school for the holidays. "Hello, Aaron! It's good to see someone else here." Maxine pouted a bit. She landed on the ground with a thump and her wings dissapeared. "How's it going?" She said while a smile returned to her face.

Aaron turned around and saw her, "Oh, hi." he smiled a little bit. "It's good to see you, too. It's so quiet here over holiday..." he leaned against the brick wall and stared at the sky. He brushed a loose strand of his hair behind his ear. He turned his head to face her, "What have you been up to?"

Sarah turned invisable. She began to listen to Aaron and Maxine.

"Flying.... and...umm....flying. I've just been looking for people, it's like a ghost town here." Maxine sighed. The reason she didn't have anywhere to go was because her parents had went on a "Romantic Getaway" for the entire vacation. "I also had trained a bit earlier, I'm getting alot better at shrinking, I can almost do it on cue now. How are your powers coming along?"

"Oh? How small can you get?" Aaron asked, curiously. "My powers? Well." he took a moment to compose a fitting response. "I'm not exactly sure what to do with them. I don't know where room for improvement is, I guess." he finally said, "Do you have any suggestions? Oh, hi, Sarah."

"So far this small" She put here thumb and pointer finger about a fourth of an inch apart. "Did you try agility class? I heard you could jump pretty high, maybe you could work on that." Maxine thought a bit longer when Sarah jumped in "Hi Sarah, you're here for the holidays too?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back