- - - - -

Phineas and Ferb

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• rubykuchipatchi98 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:01 PM ( #18 )

Just minutes ago, I was watching Disney channel (P&F, who would have guessed), and I saw in interesting camarcial. It was for the P&F movie comming this summer! The camarcial didn't show very much, but it did show Phinius (I know I spelled his name wrong), Ferb, and Candace all in some kind of spy outfits, along with perry (Oddly, in pet mode). They all said one line, but I couldn't hear most of it. Phinious said his obvious catch phrase "I know what we are going to do today" but it sounded much more serious than ever before. Candace also said something about Dofensmerts (No way that is spelled right!). It seems that perrys agancey and Phinious, Ferb, and Candace are teaming up, but that is only my opinion. Still, I really wonder what is going to happen...

I heard that the movie is about how P&F finally find out about Perry's secret and they team up to beat this really evil scientist (a really evil version of Doofenschmirtz). It looks pretty good, but I hope it doesen't end the show. That would ruin half of the show if it was to be aired before the show ended.