Phineas and Ferb

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Reaction score
I personally love the show. The whole concept, characters and setting all come to mind on how I like the show. Also, Ferb's voice is just amazing.

What's your view on the show?

I find myself watching this sometimes... Then I get all the songs I hear from it in a day... stuck in my head. My favorite of the songs is "Busted" I had a meaning back in the day when that episode was new.... But I won't get into that.

Wha'tcha duuu'in? Favorite line... Eva.

I also find myself watching the show a fair bit, and I must say, it is up there with some of the best childrens series ever! It is just so creative and unique, if not a bit strange at times. It also incorperates hummor and randomness! ^__^

I love the concept of the episode when they do into a video game! My childhood dream! Irronicly, Ferb is a video game world champion! Go firuge!

Also, is it just me, or does Ferb talk more nowdays?

"I knew I should have gotten a dowm payment on the elephant!" Best line ever!

I love the show.

It's one of the most wittiest shows I know, the visuals are awesome, the boys' antics are hilariously impossible for kids their age, and the songs add a great touch to the show overall [they're also earworms! a-g-l-e-t, aglet, don't forget it~!]!

Even my dad loves it :>

Very much so. It's probably one of the best cartoons currently airing.

I like Spongebob but the rest is garbage. I think the only cartoons worth watching are Phineas and Ferb, SpongeBob, Fairly OddParents, Penguins of Madagascar and TUFF Puppy. I'll watch any of those if I'm flipping channels and they're on, but I have no use for anything else airing currently

And yeah the 90s were a golden age for animation. Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Road Rovers the list goes on.

Ya, from what I watch... Yes. Ferb talks more. I think this is going to try to run as long as Kim Possible or Rugrats.

I too, am a fan of the 90's shows. They were so much fun... Not all cheap jokes or jokes about bathrooms...etc. This makes me think of when U-Pick-Live was on Nick... It was always (mostly) the older shows. I think that is slowly where Disney is going with Cartoons. Slowly. Some of the "Disney Classic" shows should come back... (They had certain movies labeled DisneyClassics...) Lion King- Tamoun and Pumba. The Aladdin show... I know they show a few in the middle of the night. The kids today would love 'em.

I like Spongebob but the rest is garbage. I think the only cartoons worth watching are Phineas and Ferb, SpongeBob, Fairly OddParents, Penguins of Madagascar and TUFF Puppy. I'll watch any of those if I'm flipping channels and they're on, but I have no use for anything else airing currently

And yeah the 90s were a golden age for animation. Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Road Rovers the list goes on.
Fairly Odd Parents is pretty good, the only thing bad (in my opinion) is poof. That broke the show for me. Adding a new permanent character is quite a risky feat.

Penguins is great, but Nick isn't showing it much. It's all Spongebob and I-Carly.

Never heard of Tuff Puppy before! :eek:

Ya, from what I watch... Yes. Ferb talks more. I think this is going to try to run as long as Kim Possible or Rugrats.

I too, am a fan of the 90's shows. They were so much fun... Not all cheap jokes or jokes about bathrooms...etc. This makes me think of when U-Pick-Live was on Nick... It was always (mostly) the older shows. I think that is slowly where Disney is going with Cartoons. Slowly. Some of the "Disney Classic" shows should come back... (They had certain movies labeled DisneyClassics...) Lion King- Tamoun and Pumba. The Aladdin show... I know they show a few in the middle of the night. The kids today would love 'em.
The silent Ferb thing is a running gag in the series - it's a staple of the show. He's more of a character that speaks for himself. I've heard that there's going to be one more season of P&F. I honestly hope not, as it's one of the things that's keeping Disney alive. Though I guess their summer vacation has to end some day. XD

I totally agree. It would be a blast from the past for the older viewers and something to teach them about the 90's era, as well as for their own enjoyment, for the 2000's generation. That would be a step in the right direction for Disney.

Last edited by a moderator:
I end up watching this when it's shown on CITV in the mornings. Mostly old episodes,but recently they've been showing new ones.

I didn't know Nick showed P&F. Not over here anyway.

Oh and RubyKuchipatchi-looking at the episode list,P&F have been bunking off school for 21 days,seeing as their summer holiday lasted 104 days and they have 125 episodes. :D

Nope... It wasn't on Nick... It just came up a few times in the topic. Its been on ABC a few times though. I've caught it at random. Weird.

Ya. Thats true. Summer Vacation will end... Kinda sucks. I can watch this with one of my youngest neices who is like 2 and one that is almost 1...they both enjoy it. I can stand it and its not like its burning brain cells like the Wonder Pets or Max and Ruby... Gah.Much. I can watch preschool shows all day with them but I will be thinking weird things with those two... I'm glad they like this though. Its a VERY happy middle ground for us.

Figures though, kids finally get the toys they want and they want to end it? I hope not... I know last few years at C-mas I've been helping adults know what well... you guys are talking about. Then tell them, they don't have toys out yet. I had a picture for a while I was carrying for the longest time to show people. (For some reason, people always think I work in the toy department and they ask me... What can I say... Its not like I stick out. Lol)

Glad I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind for the old 90's Disney shows to come back. Or atleast move the time slots... I think they'd be surprised how many people watched the classics. Even could play a classic movie once on normal movie hours and get a huge report back. They would play some in Playhouse Disney on Monday mornings every once in a while. Boy, I dislike the Disney Jr now... How original.... If they played one in Prime Time, that'd be all they needed. Not on ABC family...

Oh that was long.... Eh.

Phineas and Ferb is pretty much the only decent show on the Disney channel right now. If it ends I'll have no reason to watch that channel at all.

Just minutes ago, I was watching Disney channel (P&F, who would have guessed), and I saw in interesting camarcial. It was for the P&F movie comming this summer! The camarcial didn't show very much, but it did show Phinius (I know I spelled his name wrong), Ferb, and Candace all in some kind of spy outfits, along with perry (Oddly, in pet mode). They all said one line, but I couldn't hear most of it. Phinious said his obvious catch phrase "I know what we are going to do today" but it sounded much more serious than ever before. Candace also said something about Dofensmerts (No way that is spelled right!). It seems that perrys agancey and Phinious, Ferb, and Candace are teaming up, but that is only my opinion. Still, I really wonder what is going to happen...

I figured it was about time for a movie. I saw the commericail today as well. (as well as a few other shows comming, Not cartoons.... boo) I was watching The Adventures of Meep part 1&2 today. Meep is so cute.

when the show first came out, i really liked it. it's cute and i think it's a nice concept. There are some jokes in the show that still get me laughing. It just gets boring after a while.

Just minutes ago, I was watching Disney channel (P&F, who would have guessed), and I saw in interesting camarcial. It was for the P&F movie comming this summer! The camarcial didn't show very much, but it did show Phinius (I know I spelled his name wrong), Ferb, and Candace all in some kind of spy outfits, along with perry (Oddly, in pet mode). They all said one line, but I couldn't hear most of it. Phinious said his obvious catch phrase "I know what we are going to do today" but it sounded much more serious than ever before. Candace also said something about Dofensmerts (No way that is spelled right!). It seems that perrys agancey and Phinious, Ferb, and Candace are teaming up, but that is only my opinion. Still, I really wonder what is going to happen...
I heard that the movie is about how P&F finally find out about Perry's secret and they team up to beat this really evil scientist (a really evil version of Doofenschmirtz). It looks pretty good, but I hope it doesen't end the show. That would ruin half of the show if it was to be aired before the show ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back