Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
My old one died a long long time ago, so I'm trying again...

PLOT: You have been switched from your world to another, mysterious world... Which just happens to be modern day New York City. Soon, more and more others like you have landed in Modern day New York City. None of you know how you ended up there, but it looks like you aren't going to be heading back to your world any time soon.

(Apologies for cruddy plot D:)

RULES:

No Powerplaying, keep in mind some characters don't have powers (Like, if you had Tohru from Fruits Basket but someone else had Naruto who can use ninja power, be fair)

Things like magic, weapons, abilities and immortality are okay, since anyway I doubt anybody will die in this RP.. xD

No Using other people's characters

Follow Forum Rules (No cursing, spamming..)

If someone has already claimed the character you want, find another character.

Fanmade characters welcome. However, please make sure they are based off an anime or an anime character.

You can play up to 5 characters.

Only play anime characters. Game characters can count if they have a manga/anime with them in it. BUT NO POKEMON OR WEBCOMICS OR DIGIMON. There are RP's for those out there and this is an Rp oriented toward anime style characters. Not fuzzy pikachus and veemons.

Linking to pictures for looks is okay; but don't pick swimsuits or nudes.

Semi-literate- I expect at least some grammar and punctuation.

Must accept your form before we start.

Failure to follow these at least three times gets you kicked out.

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Which Anime/Manga from:

Crush:

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?)

Mine~

Name: Flandre Scarlet

Looks: Flan!

Personality: A devil girl who is violent and demonic (Her sister had to lock her in the basement to keep her powers in check), and is unstable. Despite the fact she's been locked in a basement for 500 years, she is intelligent since she did get tutored by Patchouli, and due to that, she knows what the world outside is like.

Which Anime/Manga from: Touhou Project

Crush: N/A

Other: Is a vampire; which gives her speed and the like. Only not so Edward Cullenish. Uses danmaku bullets to attack; Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Asuna

Looks:Here->ta-da!

Personality:Very violent sometimes, can be nice

Which Anime/Manga from:Negima

Crush:=\

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): I forgot but I know it's a sword and can cancel magic

Name: Jade M.

Looks:
PuellaMagiJadeInspired.jpg

Here's the art I made for my Anime Character

Personality: Has a plethora of personalities. One minute clumsy, childish and playful and the next calm, composed and wise. Unpredictable.

Which Anime/Manga from: Character was derived from the Puella Magi Madoka Magica Anime. This is a fanmade character that I also use for one other RP here.

Crush: Beau

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?)

Weapon: Scepter (conjures objects using her scepter that she can use to attack with), can also use High level Magic for finishing witches off (well for the purposes of this RP, other creatures too)

Power(s): Magical Incantations, superhuman speed, mental telepathy

(Alright, rescuing the RP...)

Flan wandered around the odd new place she had landed it. Where was this place? ALl she knew was that there were so many humans, she felt... Hungry.

Name: Hannah Whitehouse / Cure White

Looks: I'll get it done tomorrow. I'm usy today.

Personality: Shy, Smart, Not Sporty.

Which Anime/Manga from: Pretty Cure

Crush: Not right now

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): Uses Superpowers with her Hands saying the Name of the Power. Super Strength and Speed.

Name: Renee Roberts

Looks:

Personality: As with the others, she first appears at the endangered animal exhibit without being named. Renée tends to be a loner and initially refuses to join the other Mew Mews, but changes her mind after they come to her aid. Infused with the DNA of a Gray Wolf, Zakuro has a wolf tail and ears while in her Mew Mew form. Renée is a professional model and is presented as a mature character. As her biggest fan Corina effuses, Renée has "long, glossy, raven hair" with "dark, intelligent, yet sensitive eyes" and "long, strong and thin legs". Renée's background is more developed in the anime adaptation and she is said to be estranged from her family since leaving home two years earlier.

Which Anime/Manga from: Mew Mew Power

Crush: Not right now.

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): Uses a Cross shaped Knife and has a Wolf Tail

(Accepted but please have Hannah only have the powers not with the hands since she can use any power and that's called powerplaying if she can use infinite powers. And Emzz, please don't copy paste the personality from wikipedia, you have to write your own.)

Name: Chiaki Minami

Looks:Here

Personality: Chiaki is an intelligent elementary student who hates idiotic behavior. Usually silent and refers to everyone as idiots. Hates to lose.

Which Anime/Manga from: Minami-ke

Crush: No one

Other: Her hair bun sometimes moves around, she has two sisters, both older. Haruka Minami, (oldest) is a kind and loving person, and Kana Minami (Second oldest). Kana is the typical lead anime girl (Needs to be woken up, hates school, bad grades, loves food, etc.).

(Yay.)

Chiaki walked around the mysterious place. It looked familiar, as she saw it in a book once. "I need to find my way back home," Chiaki thought. "Haruka might be in danger. Kana can just die in a hole," she said to herself while walking. She then saw some "idiots".

Jade's head was throbbing when she regained consciousness. She woke up in some peculiar place she doesn't have a recollection of ever being to. She sat up and clutched her forehead. On her other hand was her scepter and only then did she realize that she was wearing her Puella Magi costume. "Where am I?" Jade wondered as she tried to remember what happened before she lost consciousness.

"Haruka," Chiaki thought worried. "Haruka, please be safe back at home. Don't worry about me," she finished as she saw Jade. She pointed and said coldly, "Hey, idiot."

Flan walked around and felt herself getting excited. HUMANS. Real, bloodfilled, HUMANS. And they were everywhere. She wasn't in the mansion anymore, but out here, in the human world. Wait.. This meant she was no longer in Gensokyo either. Shocked, she stopped walking. She remembered Patchouli's lesson on the real world, remembering how Patchouli had warned her about the greed of the humans in this world. She also vaguely remembered asking Patchouli about what would happen if she killed the humans and drank their blood. "Flan, you shouldn't; humans are sensitive and if they lose one person, they will hunt you until you are in a dark, dark place..." Then Flan noticed Jadine lying on the ground. "She must already be dead, nobody will care if I take her blood."

"Why are you lying down on the floor like that?" Chiaki questioned. She then proceeded to walk past her, trying to find something to tell her where she was. Her stomach grumbled, but it was a risk to eat something in an unfamiliar area. Her bun swiftly swished back and fourth when she felt the faint presence of Flan. "Someone else is here," said Chiaki. "Should I look back? No, it's dangerous."

Flan walked around the girl in front of her to reach the girl who was collapsed. She pondered on whether to destroy the girl to bits or if she should just cut the girl and get some blood.

(Another charrie!)

Name: Misaka Mikoto

Looks: Misaka

Personality: Misaka is short-tempered and prideful, but is easygoing and kind to people. Unfortunately for her, most people tend to view her as a very cool, tomboy proper type, when she really is a girl, complete with a love of cute things and animals. For example, whenever she wants to go clothes shopping, she always likes the cute childish outfits, but she ends up always having to buy the cool tomboyish clothes as to live up to her expectations as a tomboy.

Which Anime/Manga from: Toaru Majutsu no Index, but has a spinoff which she gets to be the main character of(Toaru Kagaku no Railgun).

Crush: A guy who won't exist in this RP lol.

Other: Is an esper, who uses lightning and is very, very skilled at railguns (Firing metal objects at super fast speeds using electricity, it's like lightning beams), and can also summon metal objects to use as shields, and can also attract iron sand particles to create a sword-like weapon. She can use her power to mess up electronic devices.

Chaki walked slowly to a library, automatic doors opening at light rate, there was hardly anyone there. She could then research in peace and quiet. She stumbled upon nothing and went back outside. There was almost no hope. "Pancakes..." she thought as her stomach roared yet again.

Mind if I restart?

Name: Berry

Looks:
Mew_Berry.jpg

Personality: Berry is a Mew Mew. She is a Klutz, Funny and very Helpful.

Which Anime/Manga from: Mew Mew Power

Crush: Doesn't Have one right now.

Other (Weapons, powers, etc?): She is fused with two animals: The Amami Black Rabbit and The Andes Mountain Cat. She uses a staff called the Raspberry Rod or a Loveberry Rod which has an upside-down strawberry at the end. It is surrounded by bunny heads. Berry gains abilities like jumping higher. She can hear things from far away. Berry's taste for vegetables increases. This is her holding her "Loveberry Rod"

MewBerry.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back