Why is my living room all BROWN?! Tamagotchi ID-L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minoru

Reaction score
My living room was fine yesterday, this morning I woke up to see it all BROWN in color, like it was dirty or something! What's going on? My toilet has been brown for awhile now, but I thought that was normal, until my living room changed color too :( Help please!

Go to the tama depa (under the door icon it's the first one on the second page) and buy some cleaning supplies!(the top category when you get there)After you buy those,go to the treasure chest icon and select the tip category.You should see the cleaning supplies you bought.Now select each cleaning supply like a regular item.After you select it,hit the tip choice and watch you house be cleaned!On the iD L you have to do that everyday or your house will get dirty (brown)

Each cleaning supply cleans a different room

1)Dust mop--cleans Kitchen and Toilet room

2)scrub brush--cleans shower room

3)vacuum--cleans Living room (the room your tama hops around in) and bedroom

Hope I helped! :)

Much like your Tamagotchi character turns brown if you don't bathe it for a few days (this is normal on any color Tamagotchi), your house becomes dirty if you don't clean it regularly. It's nothing to be worried about. Just use the materials kuromametchifan123 suggested and you'll be good. :)

Go to the tama depa (under the door icon it's the first one on the second page) and buy some cleaning supplies!(the top category when you get there)After you buy those,go to the treasure chest icon and select the tip category.You should see the cleaning supplies you bought.Now select each cleaning supply like a regular item.After you select it,hit the tip choice and watch you house be cleaned!On the iD L you have to do that everyday or your house will get dirty (brown)

Each cleaning supply cleans a different room

1)Dust mop--cleans Kitchen and Toilet room

2)scrub brush--cleans shower room

3)vacuum--cleans Living room (the room your tama hops around in) and bedroom

Hope I helped! :)

Much like your Tamagotchi character turns brown if you don't bathe it for a few days (this is normal on any color Tamagotchi), your house becomes dirty if you don't clean it regularly. It's nothing to be worried about. Just use the materials kuromametchifan123 suggested and you'll be good. :)
Thanks guys! This was very useful :)

Thanks. I didn't know different cleaning equipment cleans different room. I thought my screen was broken or something

Get some cleaning supplies. Your living room needs cleaning in order to look fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back