Tama School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to ACTION-PACKED TAMA SCHOOL! Please take a moment to read the rules and fill out the form before you start roleplaying.

RULES

1. No swearing, violence etc. and follow the usual RP rules.

2. No creating more than 1 account.

3. Up to 3 of each character is OK, just as long as they have different names!

4. No controlling other people's characters.

5. PUNCTUATION PLZ!!!

6. You CAN make multiple characters, send YOUR character away on vacation (just as long as you go on vacation along with it!) and you CAN make your character evolve or die.

7. MAKE SURE IT IS NOT A TYPICAL DAY AT TAMA SCHOOL! MAKE THE SCHOOL BLOW UP OR EVERYONE EXCEPT 1 PERSON BE ABSENT OR SOMETHING!

8. The character must be teens and up, apart from if it's some super-smart preschooler with special powers.

CHARACTER FORM

Type of Tama:

Name:

Dislikes:

Interests:

Problems(s):

Special Powers(s)?

Other:

Here is my filled-out form:

Type of Tama: Chamametchi

Name: Mira

Dislikes: Fashion, TV, electronics

Interests: Nature, animals

Problems(s): None

Special Powers(s)? None

Other: Mira is an orphan and HATES her name. She is thinking of changing it to Palma.

My RP post:

Mira looks around the empty school. "Uh, where is everyone? Am I early or something?" she says to the teacher, Mrs Perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of Tama: Violetchi :furawatchi:

Name: Micah

Likes: Boys, Neon colors, Flowers, Raspberries, Electronics, Cats

Dislikes: N/A, really.

Interests: Math, Science, Space, Health

Problems(s): Too smart, sometimes, for her own good.

Special Powers(s): Weather

Other: A bit of friendly advice: Don't provoke her, she WILL strike you with lightning. Has an amulet necklace that reflects her mood. It changes colors. They can be a clue to how she feels, if her face doesn't already show it.

Red: Anger

Orange: Excitement

Yellow: Contentedness

Green: Envy

Blue: Sadness

Purple: Unreadable(The amulet can't read her mood)

Pink: Suspicion

Black: Thoughtfulness

Also, she is OBSESSED with cats. She has tons at her home that she cares for. Her two favorites are Marshmallow and Oreo.

Type of Tama: Ichigotchi :ichigotchi:

Name: Kayla

Dislikes: Boys, Boys, and Boys

Interests: Cheerleading

Problems(s): N/A

Special Powers(s): Can read your mind

Other: Is Micah's little sister.

Micah and Kayla arrived at school. Only Mira seemed to be there. What the heck was going on? She smelled smoke, and wondered where it was coming from.

"Hi" Mira says to Kayla and Micah. "Are we early or is this school SO tiny? If you're wondering about the smoke, I have lit a fire outside, in my garden which is right next to the school. Say, where is everyone? Let's go out to the playground".

Mira goes out to the playground. "Come on!" she shouts to Micah and Kayla. Someone who is neither Micah not Kayla walks out behind Mira.

Type of Tama: Lovelitchi

Name: Diana

Dislikes: Plants, animals, anything to do with the outdoors

Interests: Fashion and beauty

Problems(s): Diana is very, very vain.

Special Powers(s)? None.

Other: Diana's parents are rich and that elts her dress in fancy clothes. She is also very vain.

"Hi!" says Mira to Diana. "What's your name? I'm Mira" says Mira. "I'm Diana" replies Diana in a posh, proud voice. "Where is everyone? Apart from you, Chamametchi AKA Mira, and that Ichigotchi and Violetchi, there's no-one around. I'm not gonna be too popular in THIS tiny huddle of geeks!" said Diana, turning her back on Mira. "Hey, you're certainly not going to if you talk like THAT!" Mira yelled back. Then she walked back into the building, not in the least affected by Diana's rude comment. There she announced to Kayla and Micah "I'm changing names. From now on you will call me Mira-Palma or Palma. Not Mira." Then she waits for an answer from the two other girls.

Then, yet another door creaked and they had company.

Type of Tama: Memepetitchi

Name: Indigo

Dislikes: Talking, noise

Interests: N/A

Problems(s): It's hard to get a word out of her. She is extrememly shy.

Special Powers(s)? Indigo has just about every special power you can think of, although she never shows it.

Other: Indigo is anonymous and she has no traces of any past. It's as if this over-clever Memepetitchi came from nowhere.

Mira-Palma stared at Indigo in perplexion. Only teens and up were allowed in Tama School. Unfortunately Mira-Palma was not very nice. "Hey toddler, you'd better go off to preschool - you're foolish coming in HERE! GET OUT NOW!". Indigo started to sob loudly. Diana walked in and made it worse. "Oh just stop that noisy baby, will you, Mira?" she yelled. Indigo screamed even louder. Mira-Palma shouted at Diana for getting the name wrong. Then Mrs Perfect walked in just as the noise was becoming deafening.

"Aargh I'm evolving!" screamed Mira-Palma. Mrs Perfect stared and so did Indigo and Diana. Bright yellow lights flashed over Mira-Palma and when they stopped, there was a - UraVioletchi. A look of shock stole across Diana's face. Before she had time to scream, she transformed into Dazzilitchi. Indigo yelped and spun around, then all of a sudden became Young Mimitchi. Mira-Palma the UraVioletchi, Diana the Dazzilitchi and Indigo the Young Mimitchi all turned to face Mrs Perfect - and none could stifle a gasp. What stood in front of them was a gigantic, towering Otokitchi.

Diana said "right, but you're not friends with Mira, are you? 'Cause if you are, I'm not gonna be friends with you."

Meanwhile, Mira-Palma thinks "lucky Micah to have such a charm, I bet mine would be bright red if I had one. Diana is a real meanie. I hope Kayla and Micah won't gang up against me on HER side".

Type of Tama: Kunoitchi

Name: Lavender

Dislikes: preps, makeup

Interests: becoming a ninja

Problems(s): she will poke other tamas with her sharp claw if they're not listening to her when she's trying to tell them something

Special Powers(s)? teleportation, ninja skills

Other: none

Lavender sharpened her claws on the wall. She was bored out of her mind. She teleported to the underground and destroyed the water pipe with her strongest ninja move."ugh! that thing was tough to break!" She replaced it with a soda pipe. She teleported to the water fountain and enjoyed some soda. Pretty soon almost everyone was crowding around, waititng their turn to drink some of the soda.

Sorry so101isfun, you are controlling other people's characters and that is not allowed. Let's just say, Lavender said to everyone "hey, come with me, I have made a soda fountain!".

Kiana and Indigo and Diana ran over to enjoy some soda, abandoning Kayla and Micah.

Type of Tama:Zachi

Name:Issun

Dislikes:Twizzlers,and Monkeys

Interests:Art, and Science

Problems(s):Is the only of his kind that he has met

Special Powers(s)can create clones of things and shrink and inlarge things

Other:Is very kind and is able to build things fast

Issun walked over to the soda fountain and next to it started to build a Pockey despencer.He then took a strawberry Pockey from the machine and started nibbling on it.

(Is there room for another? I'm quite interested.)

Type of Tama: Kusatchi https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_characters.htm

Name: Ben Prasino (also known as Mr.Prasino)

Dislikes: Meat, Fire, Cold weather, the discrimination directed to him due to his neglected form.

Special Powers(s): Can produce its own chlorophyll, has extended life (It lives the lifespan of a normal tree rather than a Kusatchi's lifespan *the latter is pretty short*) and can shoot roots from his pot.

Problems(s): The middle of the powers was given by a creature contained inside a sealed box and in exchange for said power, he has to help this creature get out of it.

Other: Teaches Environmental Science at the Tama School

Deep in the forest, Mr.Prasino was busy tending to his garden. "The tulips are blooming quite early this year, perhaps I should show the other teachers this discovery!" He grabbed his watering can and some of the tulips and headed back to the school grounds. Until he heard running coming from the school. "What's going on?" He thought.

He rolled up his sleeves, and prepared for the worst.

(and...that's all i've got until it's confirmed that I can participate.)

You don't need me to accept you! But please remember, even though you may be tempted to post about how the class responded to you, you must not control other people's characters. Also there aren't any teachers except Mrs Perfect, who is a built-in who is controlled by everybody, and you.

@dazzilitchigirl. I'm well aware of the whole "You cannot control other people", but I haven't done anything like that. I just remember most "School RPs" having the same problems (Too many female students, not enough teachers etc.) So thinking about the current cast, I created a teacher. If you need me to change my character to a student, I'll do it- but I'm happy with Mr.Prasino.

Name: Kyouko (Meloditchi)

Dislikes: Annoying people, people with big dreams that are unrealistic, littler kids that act annoying and apricots

Interests: Gang interests.

Problems(s): If you tick her off she'll beat you up.

Special Powers(s)?: Super speed, and many other secret techniques she uses for beating the stuffing out of people.

Other: N/A

Type of Tama: Ura Young Memetchi

Name: Skye

Dislikes: Fish, Bad hair days, Losing jewelry

Interests: Everything that is eye catching :)

Problems(s): Skye is a very shy girl and likes the quiet. She is often greedy when it comes to jewelry, and hates it when people criticize her, but she is a nice girl overall.

Special Powers(s)? Skye has the ability to read minds, so she usually doesn't talk. However, sometimes when people think of her badly she attacks their mind and hurts them, giving them a headache or even worse.

Other: Skye actually was raised in a Tamagotchi V4.5 by a girl named Tanpopo (you know, the girl in the movie?) and when Tanpopo went to visit the Tamagotchi, she dropped Skye off and Mametchi and his family helped her get out. Now she goes to Tama school and is an excellent student in world science because she knows more about the Blue Planet than others.

Skye walked silently into her class. "I know about the Blue Planet," she whispered, "I've been there before."

@dazzilitchigirl. I'm well aware of the whole "You cannot control other people", but I haven't done anything like that. I just remember most "School RPs" having the same problems (Too many female students, not enough teachers etc.) So thinking about the current cast, I created a teacher. If you need me to change my character to a student, I'll do it- but I'm happy with Mr.Prasino.
It's okay if you are a teacher, that is fine, and you didn't control any other people's characters. I was just reminding you not to :)

Skye noticed a cute, furry, cat on the floor.

"Eye catching," she muttered. "I'll name you Tamako."

Tamako jumped around, did a flip, and sat in Skye's lap.

The next day, Diana arrived at school early. Only she didn't arrive at school, she arrived at a pile of bricks with a load of Gozarutchi's crushing the remains of the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back