Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
Years in the future, well about 100 years! Everything is still the same, somewhat. Pokemon and People are still living together... but there's one problem, for Pokemon and people. Scientists have found out the Pokemon World will end.(Note: I don't really believe that crap) You have a whole year to explore every region,(Note: All regions have combined now) catch many Pokemon, Become Champ of the Elite 4, and much more! Its your destiny to save the world! Your Journey begins today.....

Form:

Name:

Pokemon:(No legends and first evolutions only)

Region:

Crush:

Pokemon to help you save the world:

Every 40 posts is a new day. Ex: Day 1, *20 posts* Day 2. Remember! There are 365 days in a year!(Unless leap year)

My form:

Name: Darius

Pokemon: Magby(Lava)

Region: Johto

Crush: No one.

Pokemon to help you save the world: Victini

We start when 5 people join!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Ruby

Pokemon:(meaning i can't choose starters?) Dragonite

Region:Kanto

Crush:Darius (=D)

Pokemon to help you save the world: Celebi

pokemon_trainer_airi_by_miitu_chan-d2v0wnc.png

Name: Alaska Tuppee.

Pokemon: Ponyta. (Flare)

Region: Kanto.

Crush: No one.

Pokemon to help you save the world: Azelf.

my_pokemon_trainer_v2_by_aquamistic-d3hoc9a.png

Name: Lace

Pokemon: Chikorita (Chika)

Region: Johto

Crush: Nope!

Pokemon to help you save the world: Giratina

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Wow. your right. Everyone can start!

Day 1, 365 days left.

"Ugh! With this stupid en of the world thing, no one can relax! I mean really! We still have 365 days left! Why don't we just panic on the last day! Huh?!" Said Darius groaning.

"Maybe if people could focus on the good things, then we'd have peace."Thought Lava.

" Why now? Nooooo..." Lace says unable to get over the fact the pokemon world was going to end.

Alaska pet Flare, the flames couldn't burn her. Flames of a Ponyta would only burn those who could not be trusted. Alaska held a handful of Pokefood to Flare's mouth.

"The world is going to end, so we have to fly across Kanto and everywhere else," Alaska told Flare.

The thing was, they were taking a slow pace, only in Viridian forest, surrounded by trees.

Alaska hopped onto the back of Flare, as Flare wasn't wounded a tiny bit from the puny bug pokemon. Alaska hurried out of Viridian forest, her compass had felp her get through it heaps.

Salamence swooped out of the forest and landed in Virdian City and jumped of ,"Come on guys! I need to do stuff before the end of the world!"

Alaska and Flare finally reached Viridian City, it wasn't hard, or easy for that mater. The only thing that counted was that they made it.

"Now, what was I going to do..." Alaska mumbled to herself, slowly getting off Flare and landing on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back