(insert super cool tama-log title here)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misuzu_kamio

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my Tama-Log!

As of right now, I only have one Tamagotchi running -- but if I see an interesting Group Hatch or if you guys just love me so much and want me to start another one, then I'll do it >D I have quite a few. 1 v2, 5 or 6 v3s, 3 or 4 v4s, 2 or 3 v4.5s, 2 v5s, 2 music stars, and a tama-go. So yeah, quite a few! I've been into Tamagotchis on and off ever since 2006, but I'm going to really try now to stick with it >D

2011-05-30_034201.jpg

I started my little child at like 3 in the morning (while on Mabinogi - add me "Chikochin") and I got a boy!

I started up fake name generator to create a name (which is how I plan on doing for all my namable Tamas) and I got Richard.

But since that wouldn't fit, I just named him Rich.

I took really good care of him as a baby!

2011-05-30_034243.jpg

Right now, I want to take the time and say sorry for the image quality. I'll hopefully get better, but if you have any tips on how to take a good picture of the screen, then let me know! It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to get a somewhat halfway decent picture!

2011-05-30_034745.jpg

Anyways, I played Jump a few times. This is one game I know I am terrible at. I am purely awful at just everything about this game. So I didn't play that much :) However, the hungry and happy hearts during this time of being a baby never lost more than 1 :) I feel accomplished.

2011-05-30_041306.jpg

2011-05-30_035254.jpg

It did it's usual thing - get sick/needs praised/goes to sleep. I really don't like this period of the Tamas life - I refer to it as the "training period". I hate it because if you've played with Tamas before it is kinda pointless. Sure, it's great for new owners to see "Oh! So this is what you do when it gets sick..." but for people who have played before it's kind of a wasted hour before you can really get into anything good with the pet. Oh well, at least it's only an hour.

2011-05-30_163625.jpg

Anyways, after the hour it evolved into the blob Tamagotchi (the circle toddler) - I'm too lazy to look up the official name as I'm typing this at 3:30 am. Went right to bed. Now this is where it's pretty much gonna be bad every day until school starts again. Due to me not going to bed until 4/5 in the morning, I don't wake up until noon. However, Rich goes to bed at 8 pm (the last time I went to bed at 8 pm was when I had been awake for over 48 hours D<) and wakes up at 8 am (hahah no.) So pretty much every morning I wake up to an almost dead Tamagotchi. But that's ok! Just don't be expeting any perfect care characters from me. I try to take really good care of it during the day, it's just mornings are hard.

2011-05-30_162000.jpg

Played bump a few times today. Bought out the shop once, but then got busy on Mabinogi so could only partially buy out the shop later. But that's OK! At least we got a few games in. And yeah :) That was my day with Rich. See you guys tomorrow!

Oh, and if you liked this log, mark it as the interesting thread or thread you watch or whatever. Add me as a friend, you can sometimes find me in Tamachat, and let me know what you want to see in this :) Maybe if you're nice I'll name a Tama after you ;D I know you're not supposed to comment on these posts, so how about you comment my statuses instead O: That's an idea!

Hahahah anyways I'm done rambling.

Until tomorrow at 3 in the morning<3

Peace.

Well kiddies, this morning was a very sad morning in the world of Tamagotchis. I awoke at 2 PM (hehehe............) and woke up to this ---

2011-05-31_141441.jpg

I seriously almost started crying. I mean, I GOT AN ONIONTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D':

One of the like, worst-care teenagers you can get, and I got it.

I guess leaving your toddler Tama alone for 6 hours while I'm fast asleep is just too much to ask? D':

=sigh=

Maybe I'll get an OK-care adult?

I don't think my poor little heart can handle another bad-care character this lifespan.

At least I played with it a lot today and made sure it was taken care of properly.

But then... tomorrow morning will come.... and I know I'm going to wake up to a half-dead Tama....

=sigh=

2011-05-31_141514.jpg

Another disappoint today.

I absolutely love the game Heading and I normally win every single time.

However, my poor V2 (which has gotten the most use out of all my Tamas as I've had it since I was in sixth grade (2006) and was my first Tama EVER!!!) the buttons are starting to go.

It wouldn't jump when I wanted it to, and it wouldn't move over when I told it to.

Today has just been a sad day. I think I only got close to winning about once.

I seriously think I might start crying.

At least Heading is on my bucketload of V3s?

2011-05-31_190911.jpg

Although I did buy a plant today (best item ever!!) and got a happy sunflower so that was nice.

Money would've been nicer.

So, if you liked this log, mark it as the interesting thread or thread you watch or whatever. Add me as a friend, you can sometimes find me in Tamachat, and let me know what you want to see in this :) Maybe if you're nice I'll name a Tama after you ;D I know you're not supposed to comment on these posts, so how about you comment my statuses instead O: That's an idea!

Peace.

Hey guys! It's another exciting day in the life of Rich!

Well, I'm not sure why, but the pictures I sent to Photobucket aren't showing up, so this post is unfortunately going to be photoless.

Hopefully it works tomorrow?

Well, today was a very busy day in the life of me.

I awoke super late (as usual) but to only a half-dead Tama, not a full blown dead one.

I fixed Rich up (still an Oniontchi >_>) and played a few games.

I then went to the local water park for the day, but I did check on Rich regularly. His weight has stayed at a decent level and he never lost more than 2 hearts at once.

However, when I got home I started watching White Chicks and Easy A, and kinda got caught up in the movies and poor Rich had to suffer.

He went to bed half-dead x_x

Which means when I wake up tomorrow he will probably be mere seconds from death!

But that's ok (that sounds awful o.e)

So, if you liked this log, mark it as the interesting thread or thread you watch or whatever. Add me as a friend, you can sometimes find me in Tamachat, and let me know what you want to see in this :) Maybe if you're nice I'll name a Tama after you ;D I know you're not supposed to comment on these posts, so how about you comment my statuses instead O: That's an idea!

Peace.

Hello all and welcome to another exciting day in the life of Rich!

To start things off I'm going to post my picture I took today (yes, only one v_v. No new pictures to post cause really nothing new happened XD)

2011-06-02_210011.jpg

Hooray for that beautiful quality!

Don't blame me, there was poor lighting.

Anyways, it was a picture of me praising Rich when he wasn't feeling up to normal :(

You can kinda see it if you squint your eyes and turn your head to the left a little.

(o_o)

Also, idk why it's so big

I resized it on photobucket like normal, but it just wont change

Oh well.

You get it supersized today :D

(just like mcdonalds.)

ANYWAYS

So today the only time that Rich's hungry hearts and happy hearts were not up to par were right when I awoke. Of course (as we all should know by now) my sleeping in has some negative effects on poor Rich's life (AN ONIONTCHI?!? REALLY?!?!?)

But today was a joyous day indeed. Rich now has a full training bar!

I'm hoping that this means I'll at least get an OK-care adult (maybe even a good-care? :D )

His weight has stayed as low as it would possibly let me, so that's good :3

Lots of games played (but due to reasons already discussed not so many were won D' :)

Since I didn't win a lot we're kinda broke so we couldn't really buy stuff

But that's all right! We don't need material items to bring us happiness!

(yes we do.)

Well, tomorrow I'm hoping that I awake to see that Rich has turned into an adult (I really don't want to wake up to Oniontchi still being on my screen)

Peace.

Hello all.

Today was a very troubling and sad day in the life of Rich.

Yes, we did get an OK-care adult.

Yes, that is what I expected to get.

Yes, I know I should've changed my sleeping schedule even just slightly to get a better care Tamagotchi.

No, I do not think it is fair that I get a TARAKOTCHI!!!

PART_1307171147151.jpg

LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT I SAY!

ITS HIDEOUS

2011-06-03_124802.jpg

That's an image of us playing Slots, my absolute favorite Tamagotchi game ever.

I love it so much n_n

I didn't play much today for 3 reasons:

1.) I started playing Eden Eternal (Chiko on Ch9<3 on Aquamarine)

2.) I was too upset I got a Tarakotchi

3.) Since I got a Tarakotchi theres no hope in getting a better-care character so why bother?

Although, the weight is still in the 30s (the lowest weight range it can be) and the hearts never fell too far down

But seriously, a TARAKOTCHI?!?

Sad day//sad day

Well in a day (maybe 2) I'll have a baby to take care of an hopefully take better care of

To get something that's NOT a Tarakotchi :3

(mametchi.)

Hahaha couldn't buy much today since Rich lives in poverty v_v

Poor Rich

Hahahah XD

Peace.

Well, today was a rather boring day in Rich's life.

I took really good care of whatever he needed not letting anything bad happen.

Almost even bought out the shop a few times!

We did play Slots (best game ever >D) and won jackpot twice in a row!

2011-06-04_130720.jpg

Photo evidence.

But that's really about it.

No babies today!

I'm thinking either tomorrow or the day after.

Possibly even the day after that.

Well, I'm going on vacation so you guys won't get a log post until Friday!

O:

I'll probably just do a quick recap summary of what happens during the week (with pictures of course).

But I'll only really go into great detail about what happens on Friday.

See you then!

Peace.

Hy guys!

I'm actually typing this from fumy phone hahaha

Sothere are not going to be any pictures until I get home to my computer, but I did take two or three pictures today.

I'm actually getting used to having a tarakotchi

its not as bad as I thought (though a violetchi still would've been better...)

Hahaha well ended up today at about ten pounds overweight, but that's not really too bad.

I'm confident that well burn it off tomorrow.

I was actually able to buy out one of the shops today!!!!

this is my first time with Rich ahahah

So to congratulate him we played with all of the items that we have bought in his lifetime

So a bowtie, a pencil (he drew the sun!!!!), and tools (he blew a bubble!!!!)!

I'm hoping that the matchmaker comes tomorrow so that generation 2 will finally start! I've alreadys decided on the babushka names

If its a boy is going to be Syd and if its a girl its going to be Sydni. Hahaha :D

It will probably be born either the day I get home or one or two days afterwards so there will be fresh pictures of it!!!!

Well since there's really nothing else to post about for today I'm going to go now.

See you all tomorrow!!!!

Once again I am typing from my mobile device.

So yeah

Never bought outtheshop today but somethong super great happened.

the matchmaker came and Rich had a baby boy which will very named Syd as previously stated

Pictures of this will be posted at a later date

Well I'm tired and I woke up halfway into my sleep to type this because I just now remembered about it so good night all!!!!

Day three of me typing this from my mobile device

Well today I woke up and saw that rich was twenty pounds overweight!

I was shocked because I had no idea that he was so far from his ideal weight

so I frantically played games to get his weight down

But I still was not able to buy out the shop :(

well the main event in rich's life was that he died and went to tamaheaven today

I was busy and I completely missed it but I've seen it happen millions of times so its ok

At least tomorrow when I wake up Syd won't be half dead because I have to actually name him before he technically starts living

So yeah

Final day typing on a phone!

I awoke to finding Sydney crying and waiting for me to name him

I took super good care of him as a baby and I got the star-shaped toddler

I'm too lazy to look up the name XD

I took really good care of him as a toddler too

and I'm waking up tonorow at ten so he should still be in pretty good shape

So far it looks like ill be getting a character much better than a tarakotchi

well be looking forward to pictures tomorrow and stuff so yeah.

byes

I'm finally back on a computer!

As promised, lots of pictures are going to be uploaded so that you all can be filled in on what took place over the past few days

2011-06-04_130720-1.jpg

Me and Rich always win lots-o'cash when we play games.

That's why I named him Rich -- because we're rich.

2011-06-05_202825.jpg

Rich wore his brand new bowtie that we bought with all our hard-earned money 'cause we're rich.

2011-06-07_204107.jpg

Rich taking a nice steamy bath after a long hard day of being rich.

Well-deserved in my opinion.

I now know how it feels to be Paris Hilton.

2011-06-06_155831.jpg

Rich playing a friendly game of Jump to get some more cash in his pockets.

2011-06-06_155819.jpg

Father-Son picture of Rich and Syd.

How cute<3

(SYD BETTER NOT GROW UP TO BE A FRICKIN' TARAKOTCHI D<)

2011-06-05_202852.jpg

I don't remember what's happening here and the picture is too blurry to tell

But my best guess is that we're playing with an item of some sort

2011-06-09_115056.jpg

After Rich went to Tama-Heaven we're left with Syd

This is Syd rolling on the ground like a hobo

2011-06-09_115102.jpg

Oh Syd, you're so adorable<3

2011-06-09_115114.jpg

Syd playing a nice happy game of Bump

Is it sad that we usually don't get much further past Round 1?

2011-06-09_151525.jpg

Syd turned into a teenager!

He's smoking-hot!

Guess it?

Cause he's a fireball?

/facepalms

And yeah

That's basically all the pictures

A lot, I know

So to basically sum up Syd's life so far

I took super good care as a baby and toddler

But as a teenager I feel I've let him down so far

He's 10-pounds overweight as we speak and I know I'm going to wake up to a 99% dead Tama

Which means that my chances of getting a perfect-care adult have drastically plummeted 0.01%

Oh well v_v

Perhaps tomorrow I'll be more upbeat about it

...or perhaps not

You never know with these things

Peace.

First thing I did this morning when I woke up was make sure Syd's weight got down to a healthy weight

----

Heh, who am I kidding

The first thing I did was check Facebook then get on Eden Eternal

But after about an hour I did play a lot of games with Syd to get his weight down

And his weight has been at a healthy one ever since

I only have one more bar left in the training bar until I get perfect training

Syd is turning out much better than Rich did XD

I can only pray I don't get another Tarakotchi

Like father like son

Please no

2011-06-10_203414.jpg

In exibit A you can see Syd eating a piece of cake that we dug up using a shovel

Honestly, this is a bad example towards the impressionable young children that play with Tamagotchis frequently

Eating cake that pop up out of holes that you dug with a shovel

Unsanitary at best

2011-06-10_203102.jpg

In exibit B you were supposed to see Syd with a bag of money falling from the sky

However, I took the picture just a slight bit too soon

So instead you see Syd with his mouth open looking at the sky like a creeper

Tomorrow, anywhere between 2-6 PM, Syd should be turning into an adult

I'll be sure to take pictures so you all can see what I have to live with<3

(PLEASEEEEEEE BE SOMETHING BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL)

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG

Sorry guys, been kinda busy this weekend

I haven't posted in TWO WHOLE DAYS

But I'm posting now so it's ok ;D

On Saturday it was a friend's birthday party and I stayed the night watching movies and didn't want to sit on TamaTalk on my phone and type out a post

And then Sunday I was sick and went to bed at like seven and was not in the mood whatsoever to post

I didn't even play Eden Eternal for more than 5 minutes that day, and it was the last day of Closed Beta, and it takes hell of lot to make me now want to play Eden, ESPECIALLY on the last day of Closed Beta

(now i have to wait days ---DAYS--- to play again =_=)

ANYWAYS

I awoke this morning to the most adorable average-care adult ever!

I am absolutely in love with it's cuteness

Even though it is totally a feminine character (Syd is male <3) I still love it

It's a...

2011-06-13_101402.jpg

A KABUTCHI!!!!

I think it is absolutely adorable

2011-06-13_140413.jpg

And this might possibly be the cutest thing ever

<3<3<3

I awoke to have a UFO in my shop!!

I panicked (naturally)

But I'm super broke (as usual v_v)

I really need to stop buying out the item shop when I have like absolutely no money XD

And I refuse to feed it just to play games

So I have to wait until it gets hungry

Which as an adult, is not that often

(Except when I wake up super late in the morning and have to mass-feed it to save it from the brink of death)

So I only got in 5-6 games of Slots today, and most of them were complete busts

So I only bought like a cheeseburger and like a pencil XD

I'm thinking that either tomorrow or the day after Syd will have a child and I'll be on the third generation

This is the first time that I've ever been on the third generation in a log (I beleive!)

So this is super exciting XDXD

And I've decided that I will be starting up a v3 for July Group Hatching taking place on July 1st :D

You should all join!

Just look in the group hatching section and find the post titled "july hatch" I believe.

If you see that I've posted in there, that's me.

Now I have a question for you all

I have 4 different v3 shells

And idk which one to start!

So I want YOU to tell me which one you want

To vote just post a comment on my profile

The one who wins will get to be used in this very log that you are now reading!

Here are your options:

513Y6C264DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Starry night.

This one was a gift from my sister :)

611SM89ZF8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Transparent one.

This was my very first v3 :)

My only memory of it was when in sixth grade I had it hooked to my backpack

And I refused to pause

And I didnt play with it during class

And I go to see it after school

And it's dead :)

41VDA3AWR5L._AA115_.jpg

Pink one with ice cream and stuff

Gift from sister

Yeah

140.jpg

IT SAYS JAPAN ON THE SIDE OOMGGGGG

I saw this in a store and I bought for the sole purpose of it saying Japan on the side

I absolutely love this skin of it<3

So yeah!

Let me know which one you want me to use<3

Peace.

So today was a very fun day

I played lots of games with Syd and everything

No matchmaker but I'm guessing tomorrow

Now tomorrow night is going to be a downer in my Tamas lives

Open Beta for Eden Eternal is opening which means everything else is pushed to the side

Sorry ^_^

I'll still do a log but know that the night session will not be as good of care as the day session XD

So yeah

I'm trying to save up money on Syd now and I didn't really buy anything

But I also lost a lot at Slots

And I didn't get to play much since the weight stayed as low as possibly throughout most of the day

But that's not even the biggest even to take place!

I went to Walgreens to try and frantically search for a V1 Tamagotchi

I looked everywehre, then went to the clearance buckets

And I found one Tamagotchi!

The only Tamagotchi in the whole store!

A V3 for ONLY FIVE DOLLARS!

THat's the cheapest Tamagotchi that I've ever bought yet

So yeah

It's a completely different shell from all my other ones too :3

I've started it now :3

Now I will still be starting another v3 for the July 1st hatch I'm apart of

This Tamagotchi just won't be an option since it's already started

Well I was at my friend's house and I believe I took pretty good care of it

I named him Rob :3

So I have Syd and Rob (both males)

2011-06-14_170604.jpg

The shell :3

2011-06-14_172140.jpg

Rob playing Get

2011-06-14_181137.jpg

Rob then evolved into the Tamagotchi that I think looks like ice cream XDXDXD

That's seriously how I refer to this Tama

Didn't really play with him much after that since I went to Home Depot, Burger King, made Puppy Chow, watched Piranha, watched Sanctum, then got camped on Mabinogi for about 4 hours

But that's ok!

Hahah :D

Moving onto contest details

If you haven't heard about my contest read the above post

It has all the details

From this point on I'm just going to be posting the voting results

Transparent Shell: 0

Japanese Shell: 1

Pink Shell: 1

Starry Shell: 0

If you would like to vote for a shell (only one vote per user) then tell me in a status or a comment on my profile which one!

And that's all there is to it!

Hahah :D

Peace.

I apologize for this bad post.

I really was going to put a post tonight.

But I got in trouble and lost computer access for the night.

Sooo I had to sneak on to type this o-e

So yeah

Post tomorrow!

I hope I haven't lost too many readers

Well, as many of you know, I absolutely LOVE Eden Eternal

And that's basically all I've been doing the last few days

And I've also gotten a job

So Tamagotchis are somewhat on hold

But I'm still with them!

At least I only have two going XD

Well anyways

Hopefully I'll be able to do daily posts, but if not every two days and no more days in between

2011-06-18_154515.jpg

Here is a photo of Rob playing Flag

I'm on the wall with this game

I like to play it, but it just seems to take too long and it isn't very rewarding, espcially if you don't hit the jackpot

I mean round 4 and I only get like 20p?

Yeah, no thanks

2011-06-15_105048.jpg

-questionmark-

I have no idea what this was supposed to be

So let's just say I'm showing you the shell

...yeah....that's it....

2011-06-14_181137-1.jpg

This is Rob when he was just a wee little toddler :D

2011-06-18_154119.jpg

Syd had a baby boy and I named him Matt ^_^

So now I have Matt on my v2 (generation 3) and Rob on my v3 (generation 1)

Every character I've had so far has been male

I guess females just don't like me XD

2011-06-18_154428.jpg

This is Rob as a teenager

I really like this character :3

2011-06-18_154727.jpg

This is Rob playing Heading

I know in this picture we're missing

But that's because I was taking the picture

99% of the time we hit jackpot

I promise

We hit it so much we were able to rack up 3000p to buy out the shop today in very little time

BONUS POINTS IF YOU CAN NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS ON THE WALL SCROLL IN THE BACKGROUND

2011-06-18_154236.jpg

Baby Matt playing Jump

Ew

2011-06-18_154917.jpg

Heheh I took a picture of Matt winning the jackpot in Heading

So yeah!

Now onto my contest

If you don't know about it look back at one of the previous posts

I think it was two posts ago

If not, then just keep scrolling till you see a bunch of different shell designs

Here are the results so far!

Transparent: 1

Japanese: 1

Pink: 1

Starry Night: 0

Please vote by saying which one you want on my profile or leave a comment on my status

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back