Life...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
here is my poem im not ver good but this will show you how sad i actully am right now :(

Life was all peaches and cream

Like a flowing stream

When I hit the twist and turns

Now my stomach only churns

Right now its not the best

All there is, is stress

Night comes down and I tear

Life is now dark and sheer

Anger flows my mind

Now I’m lost and cannot find

Success was in my life it seemed

But turns out that was only my dream

Now I disvalue things in life

I’m like a lonely termite

Without a good sleep for a month

Dreams of knives are first to come

Cut, and jab

Maybe even stab

This is life is not even fun…

Hi Tim,

I got your message. I'm sorry to hear that you have not gotten over your depression yet. I wonder, is this regarding about some of that stuff we talked about the last time? I'm not really sure how I can help but if you want to talk, you do know where to find me. Nowadays, I'm only on between 4-9pm EST because of school. You can also send me a message and I'll try to respond to it soon as I can. For now, try to relax and put things in perspective. Like I told you before, there are a lot of things that you can look at and be thankful for. That enough should get you thinking right again. Just try to look at the positive things and try not to dwell too much on the negative. I really hope you feel better soon. Being depressed for this long can't be good for anyone so take it easy okay? Hope to talk to you soon. Take care now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Hugs*

You have friends here for you if you need it! Think of all the good things and try to ignore the bad. Life will always have its ups and downs but Life is what you make it. There will always be people you can confide in, you may not know it. If you don't get it out, it will seem like nothing has been going well. Even writing ON PAPER in a journal, that helps me sometimes. Don't put it online in a blog/journal... You can write it all down, re-read it, ruin it... Whatever you want. But I find writing is the best thing you can do. The poetry is beautiful. That can help too, weather you think so or not.

I used to write poetry myself. I don't so much anymore. The best thing about writing a poem, Its is yours to write. Its of value to you. You cared enough to value your artistic manner of writing.

I really recommend writing in a paper journal. Relieve yourself of your negative feelings on Life. Its not all bad.

**** When life gives you lemons, throw them back and Demand a Lime! **** One of my good friends' quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back