July Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
This Hatch will start on July 1st :) ))

Any version'll do... We'll try to keep it going for 2 generations (vintage can start agin :D )

Everyone can join but must update regularly! :p

Hope you can join!!

Please join in this thread and I will make a list, closing date for entering this hatch is June 30th. Anyone who want to join after that, please pm me!

I'll make a thread on the 30th, ready for the next day ;)

Thanks

Happy Hatching!

A very excited

~ilt2010 x

I have a red and white p2 coming in the mail that i was planning on hatching July 1st (for Canada day!), so I may as well join this.

Okay my first group hatch! yea!!! I will have a v4.5 ready to open around that time. I'm in!

gawd....!

Tama battery ran out.. gotta get some new ones, should be able to do hatch :D

~ilt

Ill join with my music star its 4 right now so im sure ill be fine for july if i get my tama-go by the 1st thenn ill use that but no matter what im joining

I guess...well, I have an Angelgotchi, V6, iD L and 2 Tama-Gos that need restarting! So, if you don't mind, I'll take those 5 and use them all. But beware, I do get extremely bored and prone to deactiviating or pausing with the Tama-Go and Angelgotchi. I am also very prone to resetting V6's; only 5% will last to second generation. And any colour version? That's the worst. They can't be sneaked into school. They can't be taken everywhere in your coat pocket. I would die of boredom is I raised one of THOSE to second generation without pausing!

But, at least I can do switching when I get bored and have a mess around with my Angelgotchi. Last time, I got Debirutchi which is horrible care LOL.

my musicstar hatched (or actually his parents left) 2day! he is now a boy, 2nd gen kuchitamatchi. he plays r&b on his guatair but i want 2 get him into rock. music points: tone 210

rhythm 51

original 281

not bad for a tama two hours old, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back