Pokemon Black and White Musical Tournament!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score
Hey! This is a Tournament using Pokemon Black and White.

How to Play/Rules:

~I'm only accepting 10-15 Contenders

~ We will Split up in Rounds. Just Like in The Grand Festival in the Anime. You go into the Musical, Talk to the Lady on the left (<<<<<<<THIS WAY<<<<<<<) and she will Ask if you want to Play with your Friends. Say Yes. Then you can figure it out from there!!!!

~After you Finish a Round, Post who won and all the Things you liked about it and all of your Comments.

~We will go in Rounds so when all of the First Round is finished, we will continue with the Winners onto the Second Round and so on until we get a Winner.

~I am going to Host this. I will be Participating in the Second Tournament.

~There will be many more so don't Give up.

~The Musical is in Nimbasa City

APPLICATIONS

Name in the Game:

Pokemon(Every Single One including the PC):

Game Using:

Example:

Name in the Game: Jillian

Pokemon(Every Single One including the PC): Minccino, Swanna, Samurott, Lilligant, Whirliphede, Pikachu, Reshiram, Maractus, Kyurem.

Game Using: Black

Have fun! I will decide Everthing! Bye! The winner could be YOU!

Name in the Game:Jade

Pokemon(Every Single One including the PC):Lilligant, Mienshao, Shiny Chandelure, Swanna, Gardevoir and Vaniluxe (I can't list down all the Pokemon I have in my PC cause I collect them and I have A LOT)

Game Using:pokemon White

Name in the Game: Renee

Pokemon(Every Single One including the PC): Well, I cant say all coz I hav to many, but my team is Serperior, Reuniclus, Galvantula, Chandelure, Jellicent, and Mandibuzz

Game Using: Black

Name in the Game: Dublin

Pokemon(Every Single One including the PC): I don't have time to go check every thing and list it all, and since I'm currently in a battle tournament, I'd rather not reveal my main party. So: Rayquaza, Zekrom, Shaymin Sky Form, Darumaka, Emolga, Audino and Dragonite. And Scraggy.

Game Using: White

Hang on, how do we do this? Can we even do Musicals over wifi together? And how do you tell if you've won a musical?

Hang on, how do we do this? Can we even do Musicals over wifi together? And how do you tell if you've won a musical?
at the end a picture will show and a pokemon will jump up in the spotlighton that pic. thats the one that one. also, the one that get the greatest comments from the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back