Weight loss pets and pedometers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
I need to shed about 15-20 pounds and I think it'd be more fun if I got a pet involved!

I have Pokewalkers and a silver Pikachu walker but I was curious what the forum had in mind for dietary pets and pedometers.

I'm thinking the Funbbit Rabbit will be cool to work out with (assuming he'll work with a iPod/iTouch).

Do you guys have any for recommedation?

The only ones I've had were the yellow and grey Pikachus but I think there may be a Hello Kitty one out there somewhere.

I really liked the original Pokemon Pikachu. He was easy to care for and keep happy. The grey one not so much. I could never give him enough Watts to make him happy and I found the watt earning game difficult to win.

I have a Pokemon Pikachu from years ago and the Pokewalker. I wouldn't mind having a Pokemon Pikachu GS though. I still have both of my GameBoy Colors to use with one, work too. I've seen the Hello Kitty Pedometer. There is a Sakura girl pedometer that is japanese. That ones is supposed to be fairly rare. I want to get a Tama-Walkie eventually. Those seem sorta fun, but I have a growing list to get before that one. I'm guessing sometime we will get the Tama-Walkie.......When? I have no clue, but that is what my gut says.

If you can afford it, try a Teku Teku Angel. They're a pedometer where you keep your little creature happy by walking. There are three versions of Teku Teku Angel I've seen around. The original Teku Teku Angel, the smaller Teku Teku Angel Due, and the Teku Teku Pocket with DS diary. I personally use the Pocket with DS diary. The diary allows you to keep track of your calories consumed, weight, percent bodyfat (I estimate with measurements and an online calculator), and steps. All three versions are all in Japanese, so the cuteness is a little lost in the language barrier, but they're still a fun pedometer.

Original Angel

Angel Due

DS Pocket

Basic Instructions for Setup.

If you can afford it, try a Teku Teku Angel. They're a pedometer where you keep your little creature happy by walking. There are three versions of Teku Teku Angel I've seen around. The original Teku Teku Angel, the smaller Teku Teku Angel Due, and the Teku Teku Pocket with DS diary. I personally use the Pocket with DS diary. The diary allows you to keep track of your calories consumed, weight, percent bodyfat (I estimate with measurements and an online calculator), and steps. All three versions are all in Japanese, so the cuteness is a little lost in the language barrier, but they're still a fun pedometer.

Original Angel

Angel Due

DS Pocket

Basic Instructions for Setup.
I've actually been considering the Teku Teku Angel Due.

The due is very cute, and much smaller, with more characters than the original angel. Just be careful with the belt clip, I broke mine accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back