Reb's Rough Loggin'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
I've decided to finally start a rough log of my current v-pets. (Most of the time I'll only have about 3 pets running at a time, I have 2 jobs and I'm a college student so I can't have too many going at once.)

I do carry these guys with me everywhere, including both jobs and school. I don't put them on pause on purpose for any length of time.

As of 6/6/11 I've got:

DSCN3390.jpg

V4.5 (Currently named Ivy)

DSCN3392.jpg

V5 (Currently named Donne, was suppose to be "Donner" but I ran out of room)

DSCN3393.jpg

V3 (Currently named Bane)

A little catch-up:

V4.5 was started sometime in mid May. I start with a Samuraitchi (Gen1), then Uramametchi (Gen2), and then Uramemetchi (Gen3).

V5 was started (maybe) 6/4/11.

V3 was started 6/6/11.

6/6/11

Ivy (v4.5) and Donne (v5) are currently asleep.

Ivy was married earlier today and she is currently raising a son (my great-great grandson).

Bane (v3), who just started his life about 10pm-11pm is being fed Sushi through his life cycle. He is now a Tamatchi as of 12:30am.

I like to feed one type of food to my tamas through their life cycle to see if it determines their character. I did this with a v3 years ago and kept getting Gozuratchi, every tama character on it was fed sushi.

Once they have a baby and the adult goes away, I start over with a new food.

Ivy's been fed cereal this whole time. And the only games I've played with her is Climb and Apples.

Donne's at %60 bond and mainly plays Tea Time. I currently have Korokotchi (Son), Shelltchi (Daughter), Mamekatchi (Son).

Last edited by a moderator:
6/7/11

Ivy's still raising her son.

Bane is still a Tamatchi.

The Donne family has evolved into Mumutchi (son), Onputchi (daughter), and Furikotchi (son). They are now %70 bonded.

6/8/11

Bane (v3) is now an Obotchi. He kind of reminds me of an 80's emo kid with that one emo curl in the front. My boyfriend says it remind him of greasers. I have him mostly playing "Get". I love explaining this game to people.

Ivy (v4.5) has left me with her new baby boy, Jeevs (I was gonna name him Bane but that was before I got my Graffiti Tamagotchi, which I started immediately). He is now a Hitodetchi. He is mostly eating scones and playing "Climb". I like that game because it's easy to beat without paying too much attention to. That's the game I like to play when I multi-task.

The Donne family (v5) has gone from a "blended" family to a "large" family that is %90 bonded. They are all Osumotchis. I love showing these guys off by making them give me kisses (or whatever it is they're doing that looks so cute). Not sure who to mate or when.

6/9/11

Bane is still an 80's Emo kid Greaser. I maxed out his training today. Tried playing "Heading" with him and failed miserably. -_- Apparently I'm a little slower than I thought. But I schooled "Get" so who gives a crap? :]

I bought him a RC car that he apparently can't play with... Fan-freakin-tastic.

Unfortunately I forgot that teens sleep at 8pm, so he fell asleep before I could fill his happy hearts up while I was at work. Hope he doesn't wake up a raging ball of hate. :[

Jeevs became a Crackertchi! Pretty sure I've seen this party hat before... >_> (I didn't even know it's name until I looked it up for this log. And I just may be offended by it's seemingly racist name. But I don't know yet...)

We played "Apples" a few times today. I'll only play games I can beat so this game got played a few times today. Almost bought a ticket to Canada today. But I'm pretty sure I sent his mother to Canada and we still have yet to pick up the souvenir so no Canada for Jeevs. > :eek:

Jeevs did go to school today. I sent him while I was driving and forgot they do that "find the happy face and try not to get $#!+ on" game and almost lost. But I'm the kind of girl who will put everyone on the road's safety at risk so my tama won't get crapped on so we won. :]

I'm probably missing about 3 or 4 training bars and this one passed out before I could raise his happy hearts as well. -_-

Fatty family Donne stayed pretty chill today. Still at 90% bond (I missed a bonding moment early today that was suppose to put them at %100! D<). They're still chill, playing "Tea Time" all the time and eating themselves to death. I may marry off one of them tomorrow. Who knows. But since this tama is at the adult level I got more time with them to play at work so they went to bed with full hearts. :]

6/10/11

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday. I didn't get off work until 11pm and I was too exhausted to sit in front of a computer. -_-

Good news is, I've decided to start taking pictures! Yay pictures! :D

OKAY SO, a lot happened yesterday, kind of...

DSCN3398.jpg

Actually nothing new happened with Bane. He just chilled with his little 80's emo hairdo, played "Get" and ate sushi. For some reason, even though his training was maxed out, he still whined for attention (I guess it's in his emo nature). I praised him like any enabler of attention whores and he was happy to be the center of attention again.

DSCN3399.jpg

Jeevs didn't really have that much of an eventful day either. I almost maxed out his training. Fed him scones the whole time and played "Apples" half a dozen times. Bought him a pencil and forgot he couldn't use it... because he got no hands. ._. I don't know how I forgot that drawing requires hands. I'm pretty sure the king gave Jeevs a bunch of money too... but I forget. Later that night (while I was at work) I wanted to play with him but he refused... so I forcibly fed him until playing with me was his only option. :]

DSCN3403.jpg

The Donne family was the main attraction today. Most of the day was kind of chill. I learned that they were a large family because I overfed them... so I put them on a diet (not that it mattered at that point). After my other tamas fell asleep and I was bored at work (I had a couple of slow business moments that night) I decided to marry off my daughter (they grow up so fast :']). The matchmaker hooked her up with another fatty, her brother's did not look pleased and they disowned her, then the new couple had firework love makin' time. They provided me with another 3 babies to care for (two boys and a girl). Now this time I won't be raising chubbies. >_>

6/11/11

It's still early so I'll probably edit this later.

(Edit: Pretty sure nothing eventful happened for the rest of the day)

Lately I've been purchasing a lot of new v-pets so I've been debating which of my tama's will have their batteries removed so I can play something new (like I've stated before, I only really have time to run 3 pets at once). I'm leaning towards my v5 because I'm not as attached to it. But if I start playing my Oceangotchi I probably would only want one other tam running (I hear they're fairly high maintenance).

DSCN3409.jpg

Today I woke to Bane becoming a Biluotchi! So cute! Looks like a penguin so I'm very excited. ^-^ This one is way better than a Gozarutchi (which is actually the result of bad care anyways).

DSCN3410.jpg

Jeevs turned into a Uramametchi (like his grandfather). I'm guessing this is the result of playing "Apples" all the time. -_- It's not that I have a problem with this character (at least I know I raised it well) but I'd really like something new and different, ya know?

DSCN3411.jpg

The Donne family babies are a blended family that have become Mattaritchi (male), Tororotchi (female), and Ahirukutchi (male). They are 0% bonded. I'm only feeding them until the hearts fill up, instead of feeding them until they shake their heads. I'm going to try to raise them as a Smart Family (at least I'm gonna try to remember to do that).

6/12/11

I don't actually have anything new to report. I did take some pictures yesterday, however!

DSCN3413.jpg
DSCN3414.jpg

The Donne Family daughter and her hubby gettin all makey-outy.

DSCN3415.jpg

Bane brushin' his teef. :B

DSCN3422.jpg

The fat couple feeding each other bananas.

DSCN3425.jpg

And Bane is just a straight up gangsta, grillin'. 8]

Jeevs did pretty much nothing picture worthy. Poor boring Jeevs.

Edit: Okay so today nothing really huge happened.

Jeevs got quite a few visits from the King, however. So there was a small fortune made by that.

At some point I thought I had 10% bond with the new Donne kids, but I guess if you miss some family time the percentage goes down again...? At any rate, as of now they're at 0% -_- ...

And nothing major happened with Bane. He's probably due to reproduce soon..

6/11/11

It's still early so I'll probably edit this later.

(Edit: Pretty sure nothing eventful happened for the rest of the day)

(2nd Edit: I forgot that we all went to see X-Men: First Class yesterday and V4.5 and v3 were paused while v5 traveled. One of the few times I'll be pausing my tamas.)

Lately I've been purchasing a lot of new v-pets so I've been debating which of my tama's will have their batteries removed so I can play something new (like I've stated before, I only really have time to run 3 pets at once). I'm leaning towards my v5 because I'm not as attached to it. But if I start playing my Oceangotchi I probably would only want one other tam running (I hear they're fairly high maintenance).

DSCN3409.jpg

Today I woke to Bane becoming a Biluotchi! So cute! Looks like a penguin so I'm very excited. ^-^ This one is way better than a Gozarutchi (which is actually the result of bad care anyways).

DSCN3410.jpg

Jeevs turned into a Uramametchi (like his grandfather). I'm guessing this is the result of playing "Apples" all the time. -_- It's not that I have a problem with this character (at least I know I raised it well) but I'd really like something new and different, ya know?

DSCN3411.jpg

The Donne family babies are a blended family that have become Mattaritchi (male), Tororotchi (female), and Ahirukutchi (male). They are 0% bonded. I'm only feeding them until the hearts fill up, instead of feeding them until they shake their heads. I'm going to try to raise them as a Smart Family (at least I'm gonna try to remember to do that).

6/13/11

Jeevs just chilled today. Nothing special. King dropped by some money, no big deal. Uh, I forgot he could work... (pretty sure Jeevs chose to be a News Reader yesterday... or today. I forget when he decided to do that.) I think he's due to marry in the next day or two.

Bane stayed pretty chill too. I bought him a chest today and he ended up getting 200 points from it, so that was cool. Usually when I get a chest my tama will transform into an old tama or a baby... at any rate. Pretty sure we tried a new game today, but I forgot what it was. I'm sure we weren't that good anyways.

The Donne family toddlers became teenagers today. Now I have mamekatchi, chamametchi, and korokotchi. They are at 20% bonded. Like I stated before I'm trying to make them a smart family. Earlier this morning I caught them doing something I couldn't quite describe...

DSCN3436.jpg
DSCN3435.jpg

I have no idea what's going on. I guessed maybe it was one of those arguments teenagers get into with their parents about how they don't understand them. And up until today I forgot that I could play golf and that shoe game so I lost at both of those a few times.

Today I received my Angelgotchi in the mail. I started it but for some reason the screen randomly goes out. And I can't get the screws out to change the batteries so I'll have to get a man to fix that. Until then I gotta keep it tabbed. -_-

I also received my Funnbit Rabbit today! It's pretty cute. I'm thinking about leaving him in the car, that's where I do the most listening to music.

DSCN3439.jpg

This is him just chillin'

DSCN3440.jpg

When I play music he dresses up and dances

6/14/11

Nothing special happened with Bane today. I was hoping he'd get married. I'm hoping he does soon. I worry he'll die of old age... alone.

At any rate, Jeevs had an eventful day. He got married and had a baby girl (while I was involved in a class critique, great timing guys >_<)! I'm so happy, I love girl characters (mainly because I keep getting boys -.-').

The Donne family stayed pretty chill. I got their bond up to %30 today. I'm hoping they become a smart family. I played golf and lost in the 20s. Lost at the shoe game. Bad. And I tried my hardest not to overfeed them.

So my Funbbit doesn't really work the way I thought it would in the car. I may have to get another cord to see if I can make it work... But I did bring him into work and he got a chance to jam out to some MSI there. I think he loses like a gram an hour that he dances. There is a game that you can play with him (not sure if I know how to play it correctly) but it helps him lose more weight faster.

DSCN3448.jpg

Sometimes he likes to dress like a cheerleader and dance?

6/15/11

Today was pretty freakin' eventful.

DSCN3455.jpg

Jeevs just chilled with his kid (my new great-great granddaughter!). Beat "Apples" a couple of times. Fed them Scones. Cleaned their crap off the floor. You know, the usual. Got robbed, but it was only 100 points. No big deal, the King hooks me up with points all the time. Tomorrow Jeevs will leave his daughter with me and I'm not sure what to name it. I kind of wanted to start naming my tamas after co-workers because I thought it'd be funny but I'm still undecided.

DSCN3459.jpg

Bane had quite a big day... he got married to a Urutchi (sheepy looking thing!). Twas cute... and loud. Not only was I at work (inside of a lawfirm) but I was also on the phone with a client and nearly missed watching the whole thing! On top of that apparently v3 tama lovin' is loud. .-.

But something great came from all the noisy commotion on my desk... another baby girl! Oh joyous day, how I've been wanting girls to care for. I thought it was crazy that both of my boy tamas had little girls. I had connected them a couple of times to play but I don't know if that had anything to do with the outcome of their offspring.

At any rate, we had a pretty lax day. I bought Bane a lamp (wish I took pictures :[) and magical cute stuff happened but then somehow backfired and killed Bane's happy meter. -.- So I had to play "Get" until I beat it.

The Donne family became adults today. I woke to Hatugatchi (lime headed dude), Lovezukintchi (kind of reminds me of a maid), and Uhyotchi (the legged ghost!). When I got to work I looked up the v5 growth chart to see how close I was to getting my smart family when I realized I was one item away from a secret character! And not just any secret character, the one I've wanted since I recently got back into tamas! So I hunted down the code for the sesame snack and now I have a KUROMAMETCHI! Before, I was going to mate my daughter off (again) but now that I have him I'll HAVE to mate him off! He'll make such a cute daddy. :) (That sentence sounded creepy ._.) I got the bond up to 40%. I hope to have it to 100% by this weekend so I can start my smart family soon.

Also, today I used the 1000g code to get 13000g so I could buy more items for the tamas. I know, I'm a horrible person for cheating. Sue me. ;P

DSCN3453.jpg
DSCN3454.jpg

Here are pictures of one of the various father-son activities the tamas enjoy, screaming at the fridge. Let's face it, food is the real enemy in the war on obesity.

I took more pictures of Funbbit dancing at work to some random music!

DSCN3457.jpg
DSCN3458.jpg

I wasn't playing classical music but he never let that stop him from putting on an old wig and pretending to be a conductor.

DSCN3461.jpg
DSCN3463.jpg

God knows what I could've been playing for him to rock out like a metalhead at a Pantera concert. But he be so cute! :3

6/16/11

Kind of a busy day for us.

Today Jeevs left his new baby girl with me. I decided to name her Nadia (I use to have a friend when I was little named Nadia, but she passed away). I took good care of little Nadia and she became a Kuribotchi (tear drop doughnut looking thingy). I'm aiming to try to raise a UraVioletchi. We played climb and half way through the day I forgot what I was feeding Nadia so I fed her scones. We played Tug-of-War once or twice, can't remembered if we won. And the king gave us a treasure chest today that had money in it! Also, Nadia was admitted into preschool today. I forgot about that and never took her to school. -_-

Bane's last day was today. :( So I tried to treat him to a sort of farewell shopping spree. I bought him a lamp, a ticket (not sure where it's to), and a robot. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me so I didn't take pictures of him with his new robot, and I wanted to wait until I could take pictures before I used the ticket and lamp so Bane ended up not even enjoying those. Haha, I'm a jerk. :] I did take some pictures yesterday of him that I could show as a kind of memorial to him...

DSCN3479.jpg

This is how he rolls.

DSCN3482.jpg

He also rolls like this.

DSCN3483.jpg

Bane was so suave. :'[

DSCN3484.jpg

And smooth. x'o

DSCN3486.jpg

And by god how he loved playing his trumpet. He could make a walrus purr with that thing! :[

Bane will be missed... in the mean time, I think I know what I'm going to name his daughter! Tune in tomorrow for more details! ;D

The Donne family also had a shopping spree (yes, I used the 1000p code). I remember buying them bubbles, a boat, I think a dvd, the mirror, um... I forget. They went to bed and I can't check. I'll have to take pictures. I got them up to 60% bond today! I think I could really have them at 100% by this weekend! I have some pictures from yesterday.

DSCN3487.jpg

Here's the happy family watching Bob Ross's ghost paint a cat-bear.

DSCN3488.jpg

Three cheers for ghost paintings!

DSCN3496.jpg

And my lead man played what sounded like the tune Willy Wonka uses to call forth his midget slaves. :]

Funbbit didn't do anything... he actually doesn't really do much... except jam out... and gain weight. .-.

I'll post more pictures of him if he does anything new. :3

6/17/11

Lots of pictures today!

(I'm actually going to post about 1/2 of what I actually took.)

So Bane left today. :( (Sad day) And I decided to name his daughter Kara, after my boss at Papa John's. :) (This ought to be fun)

I have no pictures of Kara. She's kind of boring looking, haha. She's a Tamatchi (Yeah, I know. Lame.) We played "Get", got four training bars, and I think I bought it something... but I forget what it was. :]

ANYWAYS, Nadia became a teen today! (So exciting, not really.) Nadia became a UraYoungYattatchi. Lame. Good ol' ears-for-armpits. I'm kind of disappointed because according to this chart I printed, UraYoungYattatchi doesn't evolve into a UraVioletchi. :(

Oh well. I've decided if it turns into something I don't like, I'll mate it off when it's an old fart. :D

Also, Nadia was robbed today by what my man called a "mexican DJ".

These pictures were taken earlier (before my camera died -_- ) before it evolved.

DSCN3499.jpg

The king gave us a plant today... but it was a trap!

SO! I got the Donne family bond up to 80%! I'll either marry off Kuromametchi tomorrow night or Sunday... not sure. I have to work tomorrow night... and then I have to open Sunday... and then it's Father's Day time...

Anyways, I took TONS of pictures of them today. I got rid of half of them (they weren't that great), but here are the ones that made the cut!

DSCN3508.jpg

Aw! Momma's little pyromaniacs. 8]

DSCN3515.jpg

Disco... it's not just for your mom anymore.

DSCN3516.jpg

Yay! Loud music at work! Completely acceptable! :]

DSCN3523.jpg

Probably the cutest thing... EVER.

DSCN3526.jpg

I just likes boats. :]

DSCN3532.jpg

Kuromametchi is a mac. 8)

And now pictures of my Funbbit! :]

DSCN3607.jpg

So I really let his weight go... he was like 40 something grams! But I like fat things so you know I was all "Awwww!"

DSCN3613.jpg

Kimono dance time! :eek: You know you like a fat moon rabbit. ;]

DSCN3615.jpg

So I made him dance his weight off until he was 10g. He gots all tiny and such. x3

By the way, feel free to drop me a line on my profile if you like what you see. Plus I got a whole slew of new tamagotchis and v-pets so tune in to find out what I'll play with next! ;D

Actually if you've been stalking me in the forums you'd know that I'm about to start an Angelgotchi and/or an Oceangotchi for some group hatchings.

6/18/11

A fairly lax day.

Nadia had her training improved today and is one bar away from having her training maxed out. I played "Manhole" with her a few times and got her spiritualness up to 114. Apparently I'm pretty good at that game. I gave her a melon and she flipped out and did a happy twirl. I used some codes today and got her CD3, a pen, a cell phone, and some other crap I can't quite remember.

Unfortunately she went to sleep while I was working hardcore and wasn't able to take a break to max out her hungry and happy bar. -_- She went to sleep with 1 heart missing from hungry and 3 missing from happy! (Lord knows she's probably sleeping next to her own feces as well)

I was pretty frustrated I wasn't able to care for her before she went to sleep. I wish I just paused her. Oh well...

DSCN3626.jpg

Bought her a plant, but nothing good became of that. -_-

Kara had a pretty good day. She's two bars away from maxing out her training. Oh yeah, she evolved today into a Hinotamatchi (below average care, lame). I hope she becomes a Dorotchi or a Wooltchi. There was a sale today in her shop and I bought somethings that I can't remember. I was able to max out both her hungry and happy bars before she fell asleep.

The Donne family has finally hit 100% bond! I think tomorrow after I get off work and do father's day things with my dad, I'll mate off my Kuromametchi to a smart female (in hopes of getting a smart family). I think I've bought all the non-food items the shop had to offer. I was also able to keep their hungry and happy meters maxed before they hit the hey.

Funbbit didn't do anything worth noting.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I had sort of a busy day. Tomorrow I have to open at work so I'll probably pause my tamas until it gets slow at work. I know I said I didn't plan on pausing my tamas for any length of time, but that was stated before I knew I'd have to manage an opening shift. And I kind of need the job if I plan on supporting my new addiction to v-pets. ;P

6/19/11

This early post is brought to you by boredom! Also in partner with impatience!

If you've been following my log, then you probably read that today I planned to pause them while I opened at work. Well that's exactly what I did with all three of my tamas. I paused them until about 1pm (maybe 2pm) because I had to manage. I'm more likely to play around with them at work if I'm not managing. I just feel irresponsible if I'm playing with my tamas when I'm a manager. When I work as just an insider I don't really give a crap. If others are allowed a smoke break I feel I deserve a tama break. :]

Let's start with Nadia (since I have the most pictures of her today. Nadia evolved into a Shitekitchi (her name says it all as far as what kind of character I feel she is), no surprise there. I saw that one coming. -_-

Looks like she won't be married until she's an old hag... I had a little fun with her anyways. I never got the chance to max out her training and she doesn't have a job yet. I'm actually really bad at remembering that these tamas can go to school and work. Haha. Anyways let's skip to the good stuff:

v45-random.jpg

Here she is doing a bunch of random crap. I told my mom today that Nadia looked like her from the 80's and mom told me to shut up and stop poking fun at her glasses. Actually, Nadia looks pretty adorable getting crunk with here maracas. Haha. She enjoyed (but was not very good at) skating. I gave her a pencil and she drew a book (how librarian of her). And then she proceeded to yell at me from her play house. Probably because I was talking smack about her. Haha. Oh well. ;P

v45-slide.jpg

She also played on the slide, which was sort of cute. She just looks like a crazy angry lady to me. .-.

v45-clone.jpg

I broke out the clone today and Nadia had a hoot playing with it. They did a creepy, crazy, angry lady dance. Was terrifying.

DSCN3663.jpg

I connected her with Kara a few times and Kara gave Nadia a plant which ended up growing into a happy little thing, but Nadia looked displeased. Something about her is just... off (to say in the least).

I was able to max out Kara's training today. I hope she turns into something way cooler than Nadia. Not a whole lot happened with her today.

v3-619.jpg

I forgot I bought Bane a lamp so I used it with Kara and nothing happened. She looks pretty unamused by it. I don't remember how I got a treasure chest but when I opened it I got 1500p (which is pretty much how much I spent in the shop today). And Nadia sent Kara a plant that was not very friendly. She also received a flower from Nadia but I didn't get a picture of that.

SO! Today was suppose to be the big day in the Donne family for Kuromametchi. After the mayhem of work and father's day, I thought today would be the perfect day to make Kuromametchi a dad. So I went to the matchmaker the first mate they found was a Violetchi! How perfect! Unfortunately I got too button happy and accidently canceled! D: WHY!!1!

The last two chances I had to mate him off today, the matchmaker found mates from the wrong family type so now I can't mate him off until I try again tomorrow. I'm pretty bummed. :[

v5-61911.jpg

Here's a family picture of the current happy trio. You got your maid-lookin' tama, the bad boy tama (I honestly thought he was flippin' me the bird at first), and then the legged ghost (which I think looks pretty cute. It's like raising a tiny Scream guy). :]

Hopefully tomorrow Kara should be evolving, Nadia will waste time while we wait for her to get old, and (cross your fingers I don't screw this up again) Kuromametchi should be mated off.

6/20/11

A very frustrating day. -_-

For starters, Kara didn't evolve, like I expected her to. Boo! Kara actually went to sleep missing one happy bar, which might not be a bad thing considering the kind of tamagotchis I'm hoping to get. I connected Kara and Nadia a few times. Nadia mailed Kara feces, which was lovely. At any rate, nothing really new with this one.

So there was a UFO in Nadia's shop today. I had about 32000p when I first saw it and at the time I was like "Oh well, I'll get that some other time". But later on today I got bored and fed Nadia ice cream over and over again just so we could play "Manhole" and get 50000p for the UFO. Now her Spiritualness is 337! But by the time I had enough points to get the UFO it wasn't there! How lame. :[

DSCN3676.jpg

I forget what job Nadia was denied at first but eventually she went to the Hospital, but no one was there. So she threw a hissy fit. I guess the recession has reached even the tamas these days. -.-

And finally, to top everything off, Kuromametchi wasn't offered up any smart mates when we went to the matchmaker! @#$%! That was super wack...

Today was just a not so great day for me and the tamas. -.-

Maybe tomorrow will be better...

6/21/11

Another disappointing day...

Nothing really happened with Nadia... at all. I don't even think I bought her anything. I did force Nadia to play with Kara quite a bit. They are best friends now so that's pretty dope.

Kara evolved into a Urutchi! Yay! So cute! Unfortunately I loaned my camera to my man before I went to work so he could take pictures of local graffiti and I haven't been able to get my camera back yet... so no pictures. :[

Well the matchmaker screwed me out of mating of Kuromametchi again. He didn't give me any smart females to mate him with so... yeah. Devastation.

I think I left Funbbit in the car (unplugged) so he's just sitting around growing more obese.

Today my Pokemon Electronic Pet came in the mail today! Finally, after nearly a month of waiting! It's a cheapo knock off pet, but I'm looking forward to playing with it soon.

Sorry this is sort of a shot log. I really only had one piece of positive information to provide (getting a Urutchi, one of my favorites), the rest of my tamagotchi day kind of sucked. Tomorrow I start my Painting IV class early (so I need to sleep soon!) and then I have work so I may wait until after work to try to mate off Kuromametchi. I'd really like to get pictures of it for you guys (I'm assuming that's why people even look at my log).

6/22/11

Finally! All the frustration paid off!

Good news everyone! My Kuromametchi found the most surprising mate! (Well it was at least surprising for me) But first! Let's check in with everyone else.

Now today I finally got a hold of my camera! (Thank the tama gods) But it was dead. (Drats!) But earlier today I decided to use some items with Kara. One of which was a little stuff animal, or so I thought. I figured my little sheepy character would throw it's hands in the air like it just didn't care when she played with it but NO! It changed beloved lamb chop into this!

v3-622.jpg

Which is also cute! But not a sheep! If I had known it was an outfit to hide my tamas ugly I would have waited until I had an ugly tama to use it! :[

But it was still cute. :3 And as you can see it took a trip (I'm gonna guess to England, I really can't remember).

No mates came for Nadia today. I don't blame them. They're not missing a whole lot. There wasn't a UFO in my shop either. But I did manage to waste my money on something (count on me to find a way to spend money). I bought her a little remote control UFO.

v45-RemoteUFO.jpg

She seemed to enjoy it. I think she fantasizes about taking of the world. She just has the villainesque aurora about her.

45-Fishing.jpg

I also forgot that the king gave her a fishing pole, so she played with that for a little bit. She caught a fish the first time (sorry for the crappiness of the picture). And then... she failed.

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for! Or maybe not! Whatever! Just keep reading as I make new sentences just so I can end them with exclamation points!

Kuromametchi got offered a Sunnytchi to mate with! I know that it is a random occurrence (not really sure how rare it is) but I made the decision earlier (back when I was deciding which family I was going to try to have) to just accept a Sunnytchi mate whatever chance I got. So Kuromametchi is now a PapaKurotchi, and of course there is the mother, Planetchi, and their daughter who is now a Hoshitchi. I'm very proud of my little space family (they're actually still considered a blended family because of my Kuromametchi). Kuro had to tell his parents who ran off crying, as did his siblings. Then the new couple had alone fireworks time (wink! wink!). And I took absolutely no pictures because I couldn't wait long enough to get my camera back to take pictures of the mate-off my Kuro. :] (Three cheers for impatience!)

DSCN3766.jpg

Here's a little picture of the new addition. So cute! x3

And one more thing...

I checked on my Funbbit... yeah he weighed over 80g!

DSCN3780.jpg

He got uber fat. I'm still trying to work his weight off through dance!

Just kidding I have another thing to tell you guys...

I've got quite a few new v-pets I'd like to give a try. I'll be logging them when I play them so you'll know what's up. But I'm debating who to temporarily put to sleep. Drop me a comment on my profile to let me know which tamagotchi I'm currently running that you think I should take the batteries out of. I do plan to pick up where I left off with it later, I just want to try out some of my new pets for at least one life cycle. Also, if you want to vote (via comments) on which new pet you want to hear about, here's the list:

Hana Hana Mi (I have both male and female)

Pokemon Electronic Pet (It's a dinosaur trapped in a pikachu's body!)

Oceangotchi (These are needy so I may have to put two tamas to sleep instead of just one)

Angelgotchi (Finally got this one working!)

Anipalz World (I have a cat and a duck who should be able to connect)

Octo-Pets (8-in-1 virtual pet)

Littlest Pet Shop (It's a duck, go figure)

Some old 16-in-1 V-Pet (Very cute!)

Salem the Cat Giga Pet (I hear this one does cute things... like drive a car and talk on the phone!)

RakuRaku DinoKun ( It's yellow!)

A knock off 49-in-1 Dinkie Dino (Super ghetto!)

Goji Rapper (Finally! A rapping dinosaur I can care for!)

Some duck pet that is popularly known as "Donald"

Clear 1997 Tamagotchi (Old school!)

Blue Tama-Go (New School!)

And a Music Star

The voting will end on the 1st of July. That'll be the day I will put down one tama to start a new pet! Don't forget to leave your comments in my profile on what you think I should put down and what you think I should play with next!

6/23/11

Kind of sort of a non-eventful day.

Today the matchmaker FINALLY visited Nadia, just so I could turn her down. Nothing else really happened with her except I forced her to play with Kara.

Kara turned back into a Wooltchi today AND I took pictures!

DSCN3785.jpg

Pretty much the cutest thing. Ever.

DSCN3787.jpg

I bought her darts today (they kind of looked like ninja starts) and she threw them.

DSCN3788.jpg

For some reason I have another RC Car so I let her play with it.

DSCN3793.jpg

And I whipped out the clone. Because nothing is cuter than the two sheep dance. ;D

Nothing too new happened with The Donne family. I realized today that I had items that could boost family bonding so now the bond is up to 40%!

v5-623.jpg

And here's the cute little toddler. x3

Funbbit was pretty fat today. I think it was either about 90g or over. At any rate, it danced it's poor little heart out anyways.

DSCN3794.jpg

Voting for which tama to put down:

v3 - 0

v4.5 - 0

v5 - 1

Voting for new v-pet to log about:

Hana Hana Mi - 0

Pokemon Electronic Pet - 0

Oceangotchi - 0

Angelgotchi - 0

Anipalz World - 0

Octo-Pets - 0

Littlest Pet Shop - 0

Some old 16-in-1 V-Pet - 0

Salem the Cat Giga Pet - 0

RakuRaku DinoKun - 0

A knock off 49-in-1 Dinkie Dino - 0

Goji Rapper Dino - 0

Some duck pet that is popularly known as "Donald" - 0

Clear 1997 Tamagotchi - 0

Blue Tama-Go - 0

Music Star - 1

v5.5 (Just came in today!) - 0

Sorry the log is kind of short. Not a whole lot when down today. I have subscribed to a bunch of other logs so if you guys want to send me your links to your logs I'll check them out. I prefer logs with pictures. Also, please leave me comments on which tama you think I should put down and which v-pet you'd like to see me log about next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back