Unusual/convenient Tamagotchi Holders?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubHorse

Reaction score
I have a question:

Do you have any carriers or holders for your Tamas?

I personally use...

The packaging from the Tamagotchi- the little cradle. I paint it to match the Tama!

Also, my family often goes bike riding. It's not fun to stop every 5 minutes to take care of a Tamagotchi by cleaning up its mess, healing a toothache, etc. So, my way to fix this is to put a rubberband around the handlebars of my bike! I set my Tama under it, and then I twist the band around the Tama, and while I am biking, I can check on my Tama's status! (If you do this, be extra careful! I have learned [only from accidents!] that you must keep your balance perfectly to be able to move your thumbs off of the handlebars and to take care of your Tama [not playing games I hope!!] while in motion on wheels!) When putting your Tama on the handlebars, make it very close to the grips of your dominant hand! Or you will fall trying to move your hand across the bar...

So, tell me YOUR way of carrying your Tama, or your way of making holders! It can be anything!

When I was carrying different v-pets I'd use this messenger bag I got off ebay that's shaped like Munchlax. It was the perfect size to carry my babies in.

But now that I'm only carrying tamas (they take up less room) I just put them in my purse.

I make a new pouch for each tama I've gotten. I have so many little pouches running around. Sometimes I trade my pouches around and put a few tamas in them. I have a few I use for my Connections (2 or 3 depending on how they are put in) Or one of my Tama-Gos. I have Tons of Coin purses for my Tamas.

I think the most recent one I made was Vinyl. A red solid with a clear vinyl. It fits the Tama-Go that is what I was going for. I don't normally work with Vinyls though. I made a double p1/p2/angel/devil pouch that can also hold a Tama-Go too. Two pouches in the front in the clear vinyl and the back pouch for the "go" which makes it sorta funny to carry. No I don't have a Devil...

I make little purses too for my tamas... People think I'm a bit nuts over them. (Um DUH) They don't need to tell me. I can put them in with this knitted Memetchi thing I made too. Its.... interesting. (ugly maybe...)

Oh and people LOVE when I abuse the living crap outta my Vera Bradley bags... People facepalm. Its halarious. They fit two tama-gos in some bags... with as many as you want to be in there. LOL. I abuse those so much... My DS is in a wallet thing too. hehehe. I used that for tamas too, until I needed a case for my DS. People are glad I use them anyway.... But thats getting off topic........

I always carry them in a purse since my Tamago won't fit in my pockets.

I have converted a smallish cosmetic bag into a luxurious Tama-pouch by turning it inside-out and covering the inside by sewing into it a new dust-cloth (probably one of the softest fabric-types out there) to prevent them from getting scratched. This I usually carry in my purse and it doesn't look suspicious when I take out my 'cosmetic' bag :D All my other tamas at home: I store each in it's own little baby-sock inside a nice box that can be zipped closed. That way I can take the whole box (shoe-box size) out without worrying about my tamas falling around in it on top of each other since each has its own separate-sock-protection!! :p

When I was younger, I used to attach the ring to my belt-loops. Now, I carry mine in a little cloth lined bag (like the Pantheratchi's cosmetic bag) so I can take it in my purse safely.

I use small plastic bags I got off a friend on ebay. They are the PERFECT size for connections AND waterproof! I will post measurements later... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also use these clear plastic bags... They have small rubber bands in them. Most of the time they only fit my P1/p2 sized tamas. I also have an eraser bag that is a bit bigger for my connections. I grab small thing just for the bag all the time and give the items to people I know will use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back with measurements!

9 mm x 6 mm will fit any connection! (Excluding Tama-Go and V5) :lol:

I have this little purse I keep my cell phone,iPod and tamas in when I go out.It fits 3 tama-go's,3 connections and an iD-L but it's not that big :eek: lol

At home,I keep my tamas in an old pair of fuzzy gloves (the ones with the removable finger cover things) and I just kind of wrap them around that to keep the dust off. :)

I just wear them around my neck, usually on a leather cord. I carried my Tamas and my Nano Puppy this way. God I miss my Nano Puppy.

I carry them in my hand. Well, I do sometimes go fancy and make a Tama house out of a shoe box or sew a new felt case. Grr, why did I give the box from my most recent pair of shoes to my little sister who promply ripped it to pieces?

I use to have a little makeup bag that they fit in perfectly.

But now I just put them in my purse.

Humm... Thinking more about it. I use a Camera bag for the larger Tama-Go and if I don't have a big enough bag/pouch... I make another one... I'm a sew machine. Lol. I LOVE bags with huge pockets though..... And people hate it when I pull them all out of a fairly expensive bag. hehehe.

I usually take mine in my pocket, I can't carry them aroud the house (it's not allowed) and I occasionaly (OCCASIONALLY) manage to sneak one into a friend's house, but not very often. I wouldn#t be allowed to take them everywhere by hand, and anyway I'm definitely not allowed to play with them outside our car/house. I just like having them with me, I get a big stressed if they're in the car or house and if they were dying, I wouldn't be able to save them.

I use a sort of necklace thing with a clip on the end so I can carry my Tamas around in most places. Notice how I said most? Well I dont take them on the trampoline with me. I did that once. My 9 Tamas (one of them was a Tama Go) swung around and hit me in the face giving me a serious blood nose :angry: . So now I just leave them inside....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back