is this REAL Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James2spooky

Reaction score
Recently, I wanted to buy Tamagotchi online and I found someone offering a Tamagotchi. It looks like Tamagotchi connection V4, but I'm not so sure whether it is real or fake since I have searched for v4 images on the web and could never find the one that matches its shell. Do all REAL Tamagotchi V4 has the word "Tamagotchi Connection) on top of the display?

here's the link of the images of the Tamagotchi offered:

https://postimage.org/gallery/1xkc84a6g/a8b04b4d/

Please anyone who is knowledgeable tells me?

It might be an Asian V4. Both the Asian V4 and Japanese EnTama had those style beads, but I don't ever recall seeing an EnTama in that shell pattern.

I found a picture of the Tamagotchi in its packaging. It appears to be real. ;)

EasterHatch_package.png

It looks like a Jinsei. I'd say it's real, and even if it's not (which I think it's not ((meaning I think it's real))) then the company obviously went to some pretty extreme measures to make it seem like a Tama so it'll probably act the same.

It looks real enough to me but i can't really tell, my brother has that same V4 and it's deffo a real one but that one i can't be sure.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

A few of my friends had that one, theres were real. I live in New Zealand so we could get different Tamagotchi designs to some other countrys. Your Tama looks real, it probably is. Test it out on Tamatown! :blink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back