Twilight movies <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandrababy

Reaction score
Ok so at my school there are a lot of twilight haters and of caurse the teams. Team Jacob and team edward. I wanna know what u guys think about the movies and what team u r.

p.s u can be team Bella. But im Team Jacob!

Yeah the Twilight series is not that popular with everybody. I, on the other hand love it. By the way, I am team Carlisle. Peter Facinelli is the cutest thing evar. TEAM CARLISLE FTW!!!

P.S. I don't care that they sparkle. The Cullen family is awesome (&lt;3)_(&lt;3)

Omg. Obsession alert, I'm seriously seriously OBSESSED!!!! I went insane today when I found out that the Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie's official trailer was on youtube...I've been watching fanmade ones forever and now its the real one! :D :D :D But back to the question: Team Edward. I love Jacob, but vampires are my love &lt;33333

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

the books were decent at best, but the movies were just awful. I see them anyway though for a good laugh. I don't like Edward or Jacob, and overall, I say the twilight series is just a waste of time. Four huge books that amount to almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back