Tokyo Mew Mew!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
For those of you who know Tokyo Mew Mew, you'll know what to do. But for those of you who don't:

It's 2011 and you're a normal person, living your life. Unfortunately, all that changes one day when there's a mysterious earthquake, and you soon find out that you have been infused with the DNA of an animal.. And you must transform into a Mew Mew in order to save the world from aliens. You get hired to work at Cafe Mew Mew, a cafe that's also headquarters for the Mew Mews.

You can play characters from the anime, but NO BERRY. Berry is a sue and also has two animals in her so, sorry peoplez, but no Berry. You can be Ringo though, and you don't have to be a mew mew, you can be Ryou or an alien like Kish.

RULES:

No swearing.

No trolling.

No powerplaying.

Don't use the little button of the photo to paste your pics. It makes it harder for the page to load when there's pics stretching across teh' screen. USE THE LINK (+ Button) TO PASTE ALL IMAGES!

Literacy please.

If you break rules constantly, I will kick you out.

No playing more than one character from the anime. In other words, if you are already playing Lettuce, no playing Mint too. You have to pick.

Have up to 4 characters. KEEP. THEM. ACTIVE.

Only 3 aliens will be accepted.

Nobody can have the same animal fused with them as someone else.

All forum rules apply.

FORM FOR MEW:

Name:

Personality:

Infused with a:

Weapon(has to start with "Mew Mew"):

Attacks(Up to two):

Looks:

Costume:

Other:

FORM FOR OTHER:

Name:

Personality:

Human or Alien?:

Looks:

Other:

Name: Pudding Fong

Personality: A spunky, genki girl type. She's very acrobatic and loves to make money, to take care of all her siblings. Energetic and unfazed, she's the type who makes everyone happy. Unfortunately, she can get a bit annoying at times.

Infused with a: Golden Lion Tamarin

Weapon(Has to have an awesome name, i.e. Ichigo Bell): Pudding ring

Attacks(Up to two): Pudding Ring Inferno.

Looks: Purin

Costume: It's yellow, and she gets monkey ears and a monkey tail. Pic!

Other: Not much else.

I'll make another later :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Fujiwara Zakuro/Mew Zakuro

Personality: Zakuro has a cold, distant persona. She was alone for her childhood, and her loneliness is similar to that of a Wolf. However, upon meeting her new friends, she has gained some trust and has grown warmer.

Infused with a: Grey Wolf

Weapon: ZaCross/Zakuro's Whip (People get confused with the name)

Attacks: Ribbon Zakuro's Spear!/ZaCross Pure! (another confusion)

Looks: Long purple hair, Dark blue eyes, slender and tall figure. Huarr

Costume: A top that goes halfway down her chest, shorts and boots. Grows wolf ears and a tail. huarrrrrr

Other:Nopee

(ELLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA Your form is accepted :D )

Pudding was at the Cafe, showing off her acrobatic skills to the customers sitting at the booths. She was balanced precisely on one foot on a rolling ball while spinning dishes with both her hands.

Name: Mint Aizawa

Personality: Mint is a bit mean, but she is nice when she wants to be. She doens't like sharing with others. Mint is a rich girl.

Infused with a: Blue Lorikeet

Weapon(has to start with "Mew Mew"): Mew Mew Mint Arrow

Attacks(Up to two): Ribbon Mint Echo

Looks: Mint

Costume: Mint (again) xD

Other: None

Name: Ringo Akai (Mew Ringo)

Personality: Ringo is a little shy, a result of not having many friends. She is childish and hyper, much like Pudding but is very outgoing and friendly. Infused with a: (Not really infused but has a Mew aqua Necklace that allows her to transform) Humboldt Penguin

Weapon(has to start with "Mew Mew"): Apple Stick

Attacks(Up to two): Ribbon Apple Bop

Looks: Ringo

Costume: Costume

Other: Calls all Mews except Pudding Onee-chan because they are older.

Zakuro sighed, taking the plate from Keiichiro and walking towards table 3. The young girl, no older than 13 glanced at her with a smile. Oh dear. "Your order" the elder girl said bluntly, putting the cake on the table. "Thank Yo-" but the girl was cut off as Zakuro gave a sharp nod and stalked back to the corner.

Pudding smiled as she received tips from an impressed pair of high school girls. "Thank you!!" She grinned and pocketed the money before getting back onto her ball and twirling plates while spinning again.

Ringo took notes on her little notebook, trying to get orders right. She was still kind of new at this, so it was a little hard for her. She noticed Pudding doing her plate spinning and getting money. Ringo gave her a big smile and proceeded working

Mint sat on the chair, sipping tea. She watched everyone serve the customers. This was a typical day for Mint, she never did any work. All she did was sit there, drinking tea and bossing others around.

Pudding happily continued to spin plates, until Ryou came out (Quick note: For now, Ryou can be played by anyone, but not all the time, use him to tell the Mews what to do). "Girls, there's Chimera Anima infecting animals out at the Sakura Zoo!" At once, Pudding quickly got back into her street clothes and headed outside to wait for the other mews.

Zakuro nodded and ran after the others. "Mew Mew Zakuro, Metamorpha-sis!" she cried, kissing her pendant. There was a flash of light and she was in her mew form.

Pudding saw that Zakuro and Ringo were coming, so she began to hurry to the Zoo. Sure enough, when she got there, panting and slightly exhausted, the animals were behaving extremely strangely.

Name: Scotty Faltynski

Personality:Mean but nice at times with a very awkward life.

Infused with a: Monkey

Weapon: Mew Mew DAGGER!!!!

Attacks:Stab, Poison jab

Looks: Kiki

Costume:Kiki(Again Lol)

Other: None

(^I'm already playing Pudding, aka Kikki in the 4kids dub, and seeing as Pudding is already fused with a type of monkey, you need to go back and change the costume to be original, and change it so you specify what kind of monkey. You character cannot look like Pudding and have a different name and somehow be a boy, seeing as I am already playing Pudding/Kiki. Also, the attack and weapon has to be renamed in order to sound more Tokyo Mew Mew ish.. And by looks, I mean physical appearance, as in, hair, eyes, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(^I'm already playing Pudding, aka Kikki in the 4kids dub, and seeing as Pudding is already fused with a type of monkey, you need to go back and change the costume to be original, and change it so you specify what kind of monkey. You character cannot look like Pudding and have a different name and somehow be a boy, seeing as I am already playing Pudding/Kiki. Also, the attack and weapon has to be renamed in order to sound more Tokyo Mew Mew ish.. And by looks, I mean physical appearance, as in, hair, eyes, etc.)
Oh, sorry! didn't notice.

That's alright, however, if you wish to be able to participate in this RP, you must go back and correct your form.

(Urr, we can RP now xD; Also, I'm gonna call her weapon ZaCross whip and her attack ZaCross Pure for the time being)

A frown formed on Zakuro's lips, as she glared at the Chimera. "We should go" she muttered, jumping up. "Ribbon.. ZACROSS PURE!" she yelled, as there was a flash that formed into a whip and slashed at the enemy.

Pudding quickly found her target- A Chimera anima possessed Giraffe. "PUDDING RING INFERNO!" The giraffe was enclosed in a big, fat, pudding, where it was trapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back