Turfbind

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
WELCOME TO TURFBIND.

This is a fan Homestuck RP.

If you haven't read Homestuck, shame on you! Here is a link to get started; Click

If you have read Homestuck and up-to-date/progressing, hooray! You can join this RP.

FIRSTLY IF YOU ARE UP-TO-DATE OR PROGRESSING ON HOMESTUCK I NEED YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS, Click It's a link to actually get Pesterchum/Trollian. :> If any help is needed PM me.

Alright. Secondly I need to give you the rules.

- You cannot be a character in Homestuck that has already been made in the story.

- No being godly, unless it is in your power to be able to do certain things. I will give people godly powers if their character needs it.

- We will be using the program above to make Pesterchum logs. Both users must submit their Pesterchum logs in their RP post when they have chatted.

- Message someone to get on Pesterchum/Trollian at a certain time for a Turfbind-related chat.

- Pesterchum/Trollian Conversations and Spritelogs MUST be in spoilers. I don't want a conversation lagging my computer :|

- Images in any situation are welcome.

- You can only have one character. Sorry but this is a must.

- No Gary Stus/Mary Sues.

- You can't kill anyone's character/guardian/lusus if that person doesn't want them dead! You have to discuss it through a PM. Same deal with romance.

- Bleeping [f***] please!

- You must be approved to begin RPing.

- The curious numbers [much like Homestuck's 413, 612 and 1025] are 518, 815 and 1333.

Thirdly, the form.

Name: [First AND Last, feel free to tell the meaning]

Race: [Human or Troll]

Appearance: [image in a spoiler please]

Title: [Keep it original]

Moon: [Derse or Prospit]

Chumhandle/Trolltag and Color: [eg. funnyRadiation]

Typing Quirks:

Form of Communication: [How do you access the Internet/Pesterchum/Trollian?]

Dislikes:

Guardian/Lusus:

Land: [Again, all fan-stuff]

Kind Abstratus:

Fetch Modus: [Can be real or made up, your call]

Other:

* If you have downloaded Pesterchum/Trollian please tell me your handle/tag in your post.

Mine;

Name: Tamsyn Valois

Race: Troll

Appearance:

2rcbk10.jpg
Title: Keeper of Seconds

Moon: Derse

Chumhandle/Trolltag and Color: wittyEgotist, Dodger Blue.

Typing Quirks: Thou speaketh in a very renaissance era-esque styleth of typingeth. Perfecteth grammar and spellingeth.

Form of Communication: Pokewalker expands into red-white laptop.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Riddles, Strange Stories, Peanut Butter, Hershey's Kisses

Dislikes: Stairs, Being alone, Being with others,

Guardian/Lusus: Pikin, a flying and swimming bird+penguin creature. He is about as big as your head and can carry up to 100 lb.

Land: Land of Lackadaisical/Unbelieveable Myths and Despair [LOLUMAD]

Kind Abstratus: radactvpencilkind [i own a radioactive pencil]

Fetch Modus: Ice. One has to chip away the ice surrounding the object, or let the ice melt, to retrieve item.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back